The thing about LOVE

The thing about LOVE

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jun 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You think we are bound by what the Word says, or as we think and want it to mean? In other words if the text’ meaning is not according to the writers but the readers, does it have any meaning at all since it is now purely subjective? If two can read the same text can they make it whatever they want or should they strive to find the real truth behind the text not private interpretations?
Who are you to say that my interpretation is wrong?

Nevertheless as I’ve said at least 4 times now, let’s leave aside who’s interpretation is right; you still cannot explain the incongruence in your interpretation of a God is LOVE vs a God who tortures people for eternity.

Please don’t tell me again what you believe, I know what you believe.
Please don’t tell me again that it is wrong to find fault with god, I don’t find fault with god.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
When you rewrite scripture is it because you know the original language and you are translating properly, or you just think it should say what you think it should?
I will have to leave you in your ignorance here. You can continue to promote your false mouth worshiping doctrine.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19
1 edit

@divegeester said
Who are you to say that my interpretation is wrong?

Nevertheless as I’ve said at least 4 times now, let’s leave aside who’s interpretation is right; you still cannot explain the incongruence in your interpretation of a God is LOVE vs a God who tortures people for eternity.

Please don’t tell me again what you believe, I know what you believe.
Please don’t tell me again that it is wrong to find fault with god, I don’t find fault with god.
Who is to say either of us are wrong or right? The only way that can be known is if the text has a meaning apart from the reader not due to the reader.

I have explained it but it doesn’t fit your narrative. If you ignore text to suit you then only you have the only acceptable interpretation to you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
I will have to leave you in your ignorance here. You can continue to promote your false mouth worshiping doctrine.
I would leave to if the only way the scriptures fit your beliefs is if you have to change the meaning and words to do it!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
I would leave to if the only way the scriptures fit your beliefs is if you have to change the meaning and words to do it!
Cool .. leave then

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Cool .. leave then
I am not the one doing that, you are! Small wonder you can be shown text that counters your doctrine and you dismiss it, you can not take it at face value you alter the text in your mind to make it mean something else. You can never be corrected as you do that, you will also have no excuse for that either.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
I am not the one doing that, you are! Small wonder you can be shown text that counters your doctrine and you dismiss it, you can not take it at face value you alter the text in your mind to make it mean something else. You can never be corrected as you do that, you will also have no excuse for that either.
You really are a very stupid man. God condemned mere professions of belief among the Jews, Jesus condemned belief with the mouth, so did all the Apostles. James said faith without works is dead. The important thing for any God-fearing person is living righteously.

You, because your heart is evil, you rather enjoy quoting this kind of passage which appears to promote mouth worship, and you would refuse to attempt to interpret the meaning using the rest of the teachings of Christ.

You have condemned good works, which Jesus praised and exalted above all else. People like you will end up where you deserve to be, among the goats cast out of the Kingdom of God.

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
02 Jun 19

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
You really are a very stupid man. God condemned mere professions of belief among the Jews, Jesus condemned belief with the mouth, so did all the Apostles. James said faith without works is dead. The important thing for any God-fearing person is living righteously.

You, because your heart is evil, you rather enjoy quoting this kind of passage which appears to promote mout ...[text shortened]... People like you will end up where you deserve to be, among the goats cast out of the Kingdom of God.
Scripture teaches it is through God's righteousness we are to live, not attempting to establish our own before God.

Romans 10:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

"You, because your heart is evil, you rather enjoy quoting this kind of passage which appears to promote mouth worship..."

You are a judge of hearts now?
I'm not sure what you mean by "quoting this kind of passage..."
There are good and bad scriptures, some should be quoted and others avoided?
Now you are judging hearts, and what are good and bad scriptures too?

What do you do with these verses are they ones you don't quote because you think they are bad? How much of the Bible do you like and dislike?

Acts 5:
And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

1 Corinthians 2:
Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God.

2 Corinthians 1:
And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

1 John 4:
By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Scripture teaches it is through God's righteousness we are to live, not attempting to establish our own before God.

Romans 10:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousn ...[text shortened]... 1 John 4:
By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
Nowhere did Jesus say ... it is through God's righteousness we are to live, not attempting to establish our own before God.

This is why I say you are a mouthworshiper and your heart is not with Christ. You do not promote or teach the doctrine of Christ, but the doctrine of men.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Nowhere did Jesus say ... it is through God's righteousness we are to live, not attempting to establish our own before God.

This is why I say you are a mouthworshiper and your heart is not with Christ. You do not promote or teach the doctrine of Christ, but the doctrine of men.
Is that how you avoid God's Word, if someone other than Jesus says something counter to your doctrine, you come back with Jesus didn't say that, even if it is in the scriptures said by an Apostle or Prophet?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Is that how you avoid God's Word, if someone other than Jesus says something counter to your doctrine, you come back with Jesus didn't say that, even if it is in the scriptures said by an Apostle or Prophet?
Is that how you avoid the teachings of Christ. You claim to have Christ's Spirit but you believe nothing he says about good works and righteousness. The sheep of Christ hears His voice, they follow Him and He gives them eternal life. You are not one of Christ's sheep.

The passage you quote about establishing your own righteousness is grossly misunderstood by the churches

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Is that how you avoid the teachings of Christ. You claim to have Christ's Spirit but you believe nothing he says about good works and righteousness. The sheep of Christ hears His voice, they follow Him and He gives them eternal life. You are not one of Christ's sheep.

The passage you quote about establishing your own righteousness is grossly misunderstood by the churches
So now you can judge who belongs to Christ and who doesn't. You've changed your tune over the years here. I believe everything that is said in scripture about works and righteousness, I don't cherry pick some verses and denounce others as bad.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
So now you can judge who belongs to Christ and who doesn't. You've changed your tune over the years here. I believe everything that is said in scripture about works and righteousness, I don't cherry pick some verses and denounce others as bad.
No Christ said who belongs to Him. You dont preach neither promote the doctrine of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
No Christ said who belongs to Him. You dont preach neither promote the doctrine of Christ.
Just so I know, the doctrine of Christ is what according to how you read the scriptures?