1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 17:47
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    The problem is that you rarely, if ever, actually address the points anyone makes.

Instead you recite what you believe or ask a wall of questions that reflect what you believe.

Here I've directly addressed your point about "Son of God". True or Not True.

Do me the same courtesy.

If you do that, I'll address the other points you made as I said.
    Not true. You haven’t explained what Jesus meant when He said, “Before Abraham was I am,” you haven’t acknowledged God the Father identifying Jesus as His Son, you haven’t acknowledged all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven, you haven’t said if you discount all the miracles He performed, and I could go on and on.

But what’s the point? You can believe Jesus was only a man, but based on what He said in the Gospels, you’d also have to believe he was out of his mind.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Not true. You haven’t explained what Jesus meant when He said, “Before Abraham was I am,” you haven’t acknowledged God the Father identifying Jesus as His Son, you haven’t acknowledged all the times Jesus said He came down from heaven, you haven’t said if you discount all the miracles He performed, and I could go on and on.

But what’s the point? You c ...[text shortened]... an, but based on what He said in the Gospels, you’d also have to believe he was out of his mind.
    Reread your post.

Reread my response.

I directly addressed the "Son of God" issue. True or Not True?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 18:06
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Reread your post.

Reread my response.

I directly addressed the "Son of God" issue. True or Not True?
    I realize that you view Christ as just another man, no different than any other.

However, his uniqueness would beg to differ.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 18:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You'd make a very poor fiction writer.

Instead, with 'God as your witness' tell us again how this is your first account on this site.
    No?

I thought not...
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 18:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Well you're a Christian, and I am a non-believer, so it's no surprise that we see things differently.
    The fact that we see things differently doesn’t necessarily mean we’re both right. I think you are burying your head in the sand and then claiming that you can’t see any evidence.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:14
    No?

I thought not...
    I refuse to dignify your trolling with an answer.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:27
    Of course, that was always going to be your response. What else could you say.

Even you wouldn't repeat your deception in God's name. (Which is probably a good thing).
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:29
    Originally posted by @whodey
    There is none like him.
    True! Jesus is exactly like people who don't exist.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:35
    Originally posted by @apathist
    You’re saying Jesus Christ never existed? Even secular historians believe He existed and was crucified. The debate isn’t over whether He existed; it’s over whether He was the Son of God.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:37
    Of course, that was always going to be your response. What else could you say.

Even you wouldn't repeat your deception in God's name. (Which is probably a good thing).
    Remember - only two sets of five. If you overdo it, you’re gonna be sidelined due to either excessive soreness or injury.

I realize you’re anxious to get back in the game and show these young uns you still know how to troll, but you’ve got to ease into it. How many times do I have to tell you? Less is more!
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:41
    Remember - only two sets of five. If you overdo it, you’re gonna be sidelined due to either excessive soreness or injury.

I realize you’re anxious to get back in the game and show these young uns you still know how to troll, but you’ve got to ease into it. How many times do I have to tell you? Less is more!
    Sure, deflect.

Readers can reach their own conclusion why you won't repeat your claim that this is your first account,...while God is watching.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:50
    With 'God as your witness,' tell us again how this is your first account on this site.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 22:27
    Originally posted by @apathist
    And there it is, your only two options.

Jesus really is the Son of God, or he never existed.

You be the judge.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 22:52
    Sure, deflect.

Readers can reach their own conclusion why you won't repeat your claim that this is your first account,...while God is watching.
    God is always watching. Didn’t you know He’s omnipresent as well as omniscient?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    The fact that we see things differently doesn’t necessarily mean we’re both right. I think you are burying your head in the sand and then claiming that you can’t see any evidence.
    Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree