Uniqueness of Christ

Uniqueness of Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Everybody is unique. Every religion is unique. Disputing what whodey has listed is not my purpose and I am sure it's either all true and/or he sincerely believes it's all true; and that's fine by me. Whether anyone disputes it is neither here nor there.
<Disputing what whodey has listed is not my purpose>

What exactly is your purpose?

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Whodey asked exactly eight questions to which you have given zero answers and a red herring.
whodey's questions are of course rhetorical, as you are aware. The 'case' his eight rhetorical questions seek to make is what I have addressed. You should feel free to address whodey's OP as you see fit.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<Disputing what whodey has listed is not my purpose>

What exactly is your purpose?
To offer my penny's worth on the topic.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

whodey's questions are of course rhetorical, as you are aware. The 'case' his eight rhetorical questions seek to make is what I have addressed. You should feel free to address whodey's OP as you see fit.
Not sure you know the definition of “rhetorical.”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

To offer my penny's worth on the topic.
And your penny’s worth was a word salad that morphed into a train wreck?

I’d say your purpose began with a “T” and ended with a double “L”

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

And your penny’s worth was a word salad that morphed into a train wreck?
I disagree.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 18

Don’t you ever get tired of trolling?
Do you ever get tired of accusing people of trolling? (When in reality they are just better at debating than you are).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Do you ever get tired of accusing people of trolling? (When in reality they are just better at debating than you are).
Easy does it. You’re still sore from yesterday’s workout.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

I disagree.
You were so eager to argue and disagree with the OP, you invented meanings and intentions.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

You were so eager to argue and disagree with the OP, you invented meanings and intentions.
I see it differently.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

I see it differently.
Not surprisingly, since you have a vested interest in doing so.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 18

Easy does it. You’re still sore from yesterday’s workout.
The lame repetitious nature of your posts is classic behavior of a troll, as it enables you to churn out your weak posts at a faster rate, though at the cost of originality or interest.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

The lame repetitious nature of your posts is classic behavior of a troll, as it enables you to churn out your weak posts at a faster rate, though at the cost of originality or interest.
Sounds like projection to me, amigo.

You’re having a flashback to when you repeatedly and falsely accused me of being someone else and having multiple accounts.

Then I outsmarted you so badly you were forced to retire as Head Troll and your endorsement isn’t worth nearly what it should be.

Sad!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 18

Sounds like projection to me, amigo.

You’re having a flashback to when you repeatedly and falsely accused me of being someone else and having multiple accounts.

Then I outsmarted you so badly you were forced to retire as Head Troll and your endorsement isn’t worth nearly what it should be.

Sad!
A nice little narrative you have written yourself there.

Back to reality. I have yet to see you outsmart anybody. I doubt you have it in you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

A nice little narrative you have written yourself there.

Back to reality. I have yet to see you outsmart anybody. I doubt you have it in you.
If you want to see someone I outsmarted, just look in the mirror, amigo. You were so badly outsmarted you lay down your sword and retired as Head Troll.

I admire your staying active in retirement, but you should really think about endorsing FMF. He needs a new narrative after his belly flops in this thread.