1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 23:39
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    God is always watching. Didn’t you know He’s omnipresent as well as omniscient?
    So is the Devil . Beware!
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 23:58
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    So is the Devil . Beware!
    I disagree that Satan is omniscient and omnipresent, but that doesn’t mean he’s a pushover.

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

(1 Peter 5:8-11)
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 00:00
    I disagree that Satan is omniscient and omnipresent, but that doesn’t mean he’s a pushover.

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But the G ...[text shortened]... gthen, settle you.

To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

(1 Peter 5:8-11)
    "The Devil never sleeps" an old Hungarian saying
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 00:09
    "The Devil never sleeps" an old Hungarian saying
    Ok, but how does insomnia make him omniscient and omnipresent?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 00:19
    Ok, but how does insomnia make him omniscient and omnipresent?
    Please read carefully : the bible is only a reference. God wants u to take control of your life, until u do u will b at the mercy of demons. Heed this advice, we dont have forever
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 07:19
    Please read carefully : the bible is only a reference. God wants u to take control of your life, until u do u will b at the mercy of demons. Heed this advice, we dont have forever
    I thought you said you were God? 🙄
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 01:57
    <cough>

Jesus gave no wisdom that didn't already exist.

Well, I assume prophecy is another story. People are trying hard to breed red cows, so now we know what prophecy is worth.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:05
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I thought you said you were God? 🙄
    You consist of about 40 trillion living cells. And then there are the billions of microbes you cannot live without. And another bunch you have to deal with.

How are you not god to your body?
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 03:502 edits
    Originally posted by @apathist
    You consist of about 40 trillion living cells. And then there are the billions of microbes you cannot live without. And another bunch you have to deal with.

How are you not god to your body?
    God is the only eternal, independent and self-existing Being, whose purposes, actions and existence spring from Himself without foreign motive or influence.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:07
    God is the only eternal, independent and self-existing Being, whose purposes, actions and existence spring from Himself without foreign motive or influence.
    If you don't credit Adam Clarke, then you are passing off his writing as your own ~ and that's called plagiarism.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:131 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you don't credit Adam Clarke, then you are passing off his writing as your own ~ and that's called plagiarism.
    I heard the quote someone before not even sure if it is word for word the same. It's obviously not something I just made up.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:20
    I heard the quote someone before not even sure if it is word for word the same. It's obviously not something I just made up.
    It's plagiarism regardless of what you may think is "obviously" this or that.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:231 edit
    It's plagiarism regardless of what you may think is "obviously" this or that.
    Thanks for your red herring, once again.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:27
    Thanks for your red herring, once again.
    It's not a 'red herring'. It's bang on target. Plagiarism is an issue of integrity: your integrity.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 04:311 edit
    It's not a 'red herring'. It's bang on target. Plagiarism is an issue of integrity: your integrity.
    😴 Time for the ad hominems when the red herrings have lost their appeal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree