Uniqueness of Christ

Uniqueness of Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I am happy with what I post, even if you're not. I think I express my convictions and my observations clearly.
You don’t seem to have convictions beyond trolling and pool whizzing, and your observations are simply a way to facilitate them.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Which is why you belly-flopped so badly in suggesting Islam was true, and, when asked what the evidence for Islam was, claiming it didn’t matter.
I didn't suggest "Islam is true".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

I didn't suggest "Islam is true".
Um, yeah, you did.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18
1 edit

Um, yeah, you did.
Read it again. I don't think "Islam" is true. whodey does not think "Islam" is true either. My first post on this thread could hardly be clearer. Just read it again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Read it again. I don't think "Islam" is true. whodey does not think "Islam" is true either. My first post on this thread could hardly be clearer. Just read it again.
Why do you poison every thread with your trolling nonsense?

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

The Obtuse Train has pulled in.

All aboard the Obtuse Train.

FMF shall drive you to Destination Off-Topic, stopping by at "That's Not What I Said Bluff" and "What Do You Mean Valley," with potential layovers in the charming Twin Towns known as "What Was My Question?" and "That Wasn't My Question."

Guests who would like full continental service can purchase tickets for the Transcontinental Obtuse Express which will take you all the way from repetitive, asinine questions attempting to extract a single disputable detail all the way to "Why don't you start your own thread?" or "PM me."

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia

FMF shall drive you to Destination Off-Topic, stopping by at "That's Not What I Said Bluff" and "What Do You Mean Valley," with potential layovers in the charming Twin Towns known as "What Was My Question?" and "That Wasn't My Question."

Guests who would like full continental service ...[text shortened]... act a single disputable detail all the way to "Why don't you start your own thread?" or "PM me."
I'd say that people claiming their religion is unique, which any religionist can claim, is an incredibly weak 'argument' to be deploying in support of their religion. Do you agree?

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

You don't have to address me or what I said. You could address whodey [he provided the OP]. Or you could address Romans1009. Or dj2becker. They've posted on this thread too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Guests who would like full continental service ...[text shortened]... act a single disputable detail all the way to "Why don't you start your own thread?" or "PM me."
This is hilarious and oh-so-true

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18
1 edit

I'd say that people claiming their religion is unique, which any religionist can claim, is an incredibly weak 'argument' to be deploying in support of their religion. Do you agree?
Why can’t you appreciate his post for what it is without trying to dispute it. He was simply expressing his beliefs and you immediately want to argue with him, claiming he was putting forward an argument when he wasn’t.

Sick!

You’re a bad hombre!

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Why can’t you appreciate his post for what it is without trying to dispute it. He was simply expressing his beliefs and you immediately want to argue with him, claiming he was putting forward an argument when he wasn’t.
I interpret whodey's OP as an attempted argument in favour of his religion. Feel free to disagree. I'd say he has started a thread with more or less this content and 'argument' six to eight or more times since I've been here. If you appreciate his post for whatever you think "it is", feel free to tell him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

I interpret whodey's OP as an attempted argument in favour of his religion. Feel free to disagree. I'd say he has started a thread with more or less this content and 'argument' six to eight or more times since I've been here. If you appreciate his post for whatever you think "it is", feel free to tell him.
Are you disputing that Jesus Christ was/is unique?

Do you dispute anything whodey wrote about Him?

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Are you disputing that Jesus Christ was/is unique?

Do you dispute anything whodey wrote about Him?
Everybody is unique. Every religion is unique. Disputing what whodey has listed is not my purpose and I am sure it's either all true and/or he sincerely believes it's all true; and that's fine by me. Whether anyone disputes it is neither here nor there.

Moves
26 Feb 18
1 edit

Whodey asked exactly eight questions to which you have given zero answers with your red herring.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Everybody is unique. Every religion is unique. Disputing what whodey has listed is not my purpose and I am sure it's either all true and/or he sincerely believes it's all true; and that's fine by me. Whether anyone disputes it is neither here nor there.
Then why bother disputing it? You’re so eager to argue and troll, you’re not even trying to make sense.