1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '15 03:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely all divegeester is discarding, after much thought and discussion, is the interpretation of some Christians regarding "Hell"?
    Doesn't he also discard the doctrine of the Trinity?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '15 04:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I clearly understood what you said. The only thing I have against is is you worshiping a no show god, whether it exists or not it is clearly a no show which is enough for me to totally write this fake god off my bucket list.
    I don't worship a no show god. I worship the true and living God of the Holy Bible.
  3. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    04 Sep '15 06:522 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is why I pointed out that not all Christians agree on the nature of "Hell".
    And chaney3 should know by now that the word Christians as a collective noun is almost meaningless since there is really very little in common between those on RHP that accept this classification for themselves.

It is certainly NOT only about hell and the trinity and creation!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 11:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I clearly understood what you said. The only thing I have against is is you worshiping a no show god, whether it exists or not it is clearly a no show which is enough for me to totally write this fake god off my bucket list.
    There's a reason why he's a "no-show". As I've said before, the Age of Prophets is over. And there's no one around anymore who is close enough to God that God can stand to talk to. God is Holy, and cannot abide sin.
  5. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As I've said before, the Age of Prophets is over. And there's no one around anymore who is close enough to God that God can stand to talk to.
    Really??
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:40
    Originally posted by CalJust
    And chaney3 should know by now that the word Christians as a collective noun is almost meaningless since there is really very little in common between those on RHP that accept this classification for themselves.

It is certainly NOT only about hell and the trinity and creation!
    chaney3, nevertheless, would seem to reserve the right to declare who is a real Christian and who is a fake Christian. To that extent, he probably DOES qualify as a Christian, even if he rejects the Bible completely. 🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 14:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    There's a reason why he's a "no-show". As I've said before, the Age of Prophets is over. And there's no one around anymore who is close enough to God that God can stand to talk to. God is Holy, and cannot abide sin.
    Does this, in your view, affect the prospects of Christian prayers being answered?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree