1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:12
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Go read a book on 14th century European history and then try and tell me with a straight face that 'things are worst than they've ever been'.
    Yeah I agree about this. Look at the 1100's and the plague. They all believe the end was at hand.

Manny
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:134 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes that really caught my eye too. So sad to think of so many dying everyday. It will be so incredible when all death will end.

“And (((((((death))))))))))) and Hades were hurled into the lake of fire or "eternal destruction". This means the second death, the lake of fire. Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:14, 15
    So what's the ratio between those dying? And Births ?

Manny
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:16
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The number of $$ spent on illegal drugs is high because too many drugs are illegal. 😛
    Oh so I see.....now you make sense to me.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:19
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    what about the amount spent on legal drugs? legal drugs kill more people than illegal ones.

rate of abortion does not affect quality of life. population is still increasing.
    this can actually be construed as a bad thing. environmental damage increases with increasing population.

overall, those stats don't say a thing about the quality of life 20 ...[text shortened]... or one of the other civilized western-style nations now than any other place in any other time.
    Well you better enjoy it because unless God steps in soon the world as you now know it will change for the worse more then you could ever imagine it. Once the oceans die, we all will die.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:20
    Originally posted by menace71
    So what's the ratio between those dying? And Births ?

Manny
    Compared to what?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:28
    Yeah I agree about this. Look at the 1100's and the plague. They all believe the end was at hand.

Manny
    No one here is not saying that was bad, did we? No one here is saying other events in the past were not bad and something we should have experianced on any leve to compare to today.
    But get the point..............this world is going to die within our generation unless God steps in and stops the damage. Have you not been paying attention to the scientist of the world? This has nothing to do with the JW's and I can see a couple here see a comment from a JW and instantly get all riled up and spout off.
    This is the really big thing we all face but it's not just that, it's all the other pieces that we see that are getting greater and greater in number and frenquancy that should be seen and should be paid attention too.
    Yeah if it was just one thing, then yes it would be stupid to say, "those signs are now happening" , right?
    But all the signs are now here.......
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:30
    Compared to what?
    Just give him how many are dying and how many births there are and he can figure out the ratio compared to whatever he wishes.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:32

Manny
    And why wouldn't the local people that see these things happen in their area not think it could be happeneing all over the earth and then think the end as they know it was near?
    Their communication was a speck of what we have now. So without any communication to speak of, why wouldn't they think this plague could have gone earthwide?
    If you were there and and had seen thousands die around you, wouldn't you think the world was ending then?
    Of course you would.

Now think much BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just give him how many are dying and how many births there are and he can figure out the ratio compared to whatever he wishes.
    He can find that out himself if he's really interested.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:36
    No one here is not saying that was bad, did we? No one here is saying other events in the past were not bad and something we should have experianced on any leve to compare to today.
    But get the point..............this world is going to die within our generation unless God steps in and stops the damage. Have you not been paying attention to the scientis ...[text shortened]... id to say, "those signs are now happening" , right?
    this world is going to die within our generation unless God steps in and stops the damage.

So the world will die within our 'generation', how long would you say a generation is?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:38
    He can find that out himself if he's really interested.
    That means you are not interested in those figures, right?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:39
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]this world is going to die within our generation unless God steps in and stops the damage.

So the world will die within our 'generation', how long would you say a generation is?[/b]
    Oh lets see here. I'd say it's 74.235446974123357832165432197 years long. Ha!

Read those links I posted and write the scientist yourself and argue with them. They are the ones that said it, not me. Geeeeez!
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:42
    But get the point..............this world is going to die within our generation unless God steps in and stops the damage. Have you not been paying attention to the scientis ...[text shortened]... id to say, "those signs are now happening" , right?
    We've heard this before 1914 & 1975 come to mind..........What I think your failing to see is that there are just as many births as deaths I bet. Life spans are getting longer overall compared to the middle ages. What could be as bad as 1 in every 3 dying from the plague ? millions died like in 2-3 year span. It changed Europe forever.

Manny
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:46
    Oh so I see.....now you make sense to me.
    As this thread has amply demonstrated, you see only what you want to see.
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:50
    Marijuana it can be argued that God created so maybe it was for man's enjoyment 😉 anything in excess is bad but I think the health effects of alcohol are worse than pot.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree