1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:09
    Originally posted by menace71
    A comet can come and crash into the earth!! I also believe that Christ will return someday but I'm not afraid or living in freakout mode!!!! The earth has an amazing way of healing its self also

Manny
    According to the Bible God created the earth to be here forever, if you have read the Bible you would know that. So no comet will ever destroy it.
    But again your missing the point...man is destroying it as we speak and God is not going to allow that to happen.
    So in order to not let that happen God will have to step in and stop it. According to the leading scientist of the world it is happeneing now and will not take much more to tip the scales. So God will have to act soon.......That is the point.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:10
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'm not 'blowing them off as nothing', i'm merely asking you to substantiate a claim that you have made in this thread.

So again, can you provide the quote where scientists have said the the 'earth will die in a generation'? If it's there as you claim, it surely can't be that hard to find it.
    Nope...Find it yourself as I said before.................
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:15
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Nope...Find it yourself as I said before.................
    The reason you wont produce the quote is because it doesn't exist does it Galveston?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:382 edits
    According to the Bible God created the earth to be here forever, if you have read the Bible you would know that. So no comet will ever destroy it.
    But again your missing the point...man is destroying it as we speak and God is not going to allow that to happen.
    So in order to not let that happen God will have to step in and stop it. According to the ...[text shortened]... will not take much more to tip the scales. So God will have to act soon.......That is the point.
    Why then did Christ say, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away."???
    (Luke 21:33 NASB)

Why then did Peter say, "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way,
    what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells."???
    (2 Peter 3:10-13)

And why does John says, "Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them."???
    (Revelation 20:11 NASB)

And John contiues by saying, "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea."
    (Revelation 21:1 NASB

Why is this?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 23:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why then did Christ say, "[b]Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away."???
    (Luke 21:33 NASB)

Why then did Peter say, "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

Since ...[text shortened]... assed away
    , and there is no longer any sea."
    (Revelation 21:1 NASB

Why is this?[/b]
    Start your own thread with that topic. This thread does not address that.....
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 23:32
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The reason you wont produce the quote is because it doesn't exist does it Galveston?
    Find it yourself as I said before.......
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 01:55
    Start your own thread with that topic. This thread does not address that.....
    You wrote on this thread and I quote you:
    "According to the Bible God created the earth to be here forever, if you have read the Bible you would know that. So no comet will ever destroy it.
    But again your missing the point...man is destroying it as we speak and God is not going to allow that to happen."

So why would Jesus, Peter, and John say otherwise?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 01:59
    You wrote on this thread and I quote you:
    [b]"According to the Bible God created the earth to be here forever, if you have read the Bible you would know that. So no comet will ever destroy it.
    But again your missing the point...man is destroying it as we speak and God is not going to allow that to happen."

So why would Jesus, Peter, and John say otherwise?[/b]
    Start your own thread, thanks.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 03:03
    Well if your not going to read the info but argue against it then what 's up with that?
    Why do you think I didn't read the info?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 03:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Why do you think I didn't read the info?
    Because you wanted to be a pain in the buttocks.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 04:31
    Yeah and what's about to happen will change your comfortable little world like you've never dreamed of...

Do you have no concept of what will happen to our world if the sea's die? This has nothing to do with 1914 or whatever year issues you have. Do you not see this?

Perhaps you should read what your scientist say about the NOW!

All of you need to get your heads out of the sand............
    Presumptuous to say my comfortable little world......

Manny
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 04:34
    So in order to not let that happen God will have to step in and stop it. According to the ...[text shortened]... will not take much more to tip the scales. So God will have to act soon.......That is the point.
    Man your so presumptuous........I would put money on it that I know the bible better than you.

Manny
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 04:50
    Because you wanted to be a pain in the buttocks.
    At least it was not another youtube video. Some people have become overly enamored with 'reading' about things this way lately. 😛
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 06:29
    So you start another scaremongering thread, post a plethora of links to presumably back up your premise, make another (JW-esk) sweeping claim that evidence you posted supports your statement "the world is going to end within this generation" and then refuse to say how long this generation actually is, or even indicate where that evidence to support the claim is sited with your own links. And you wonder why you have such little credibility here...
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Jun '12 07:57
    Have you been caught telling porky pies again Galveston?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree