1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That means you are not interested in those figures, right?
    Sure I'm interested in all of it but the answer doesn't really matter if it's changed one way or the other. But I'm sure it's sayed pretty consistant if I were to just guess.
    But here's the point
    If there were only 2 people on the earth and one was suffering from something done to them, then that's 50% of the life here suffering.
    If 4 billion of the people on earth are suffering and the other 4 billion arean't, it's still the same percentage but it's on a much larger scale.
    In Gods eyes even one person suffering is one too many, but when it gets to the point it is now, there is a tipping point that God with his justice, patience and not wanting his earth to be harmed beyond the physical and moral issues it can handle. He cannot allow to progress any longer.

Matthew 24:22
    New Living Translation (NLT)

22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, "not a single person will survive". But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.

This scripture is real and really means what it says.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:541 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    As this thread has amply demonstrated, you see only what you want to see.
    Lol...So the links I posted mean nothing to you? You think for instance the oceans are doing just fine? Out of sight out of mind huh?
    So who sees only what they want to see?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:58
    Originally posted by menace71
    We've heard this before 1914 & 1975 come to mind..........What I think your failing to see is that there are just as many births as deaths I bet. Life spans are getting longer overall compared to the middle ages. What could be as bad as 1 in every 3 dying from the plague ? millions died like in 2-3 year span. It changed Europe forever.

Manny
    Yeah and what's about to happen will change your comfortable little world like you've never dreamed of...

Do you have no concept of what will happen to our world if the sea's die? This has nothing to do with 1914 or whatever year issues you have. Do you not see this?

Perhaps you should read what your scientist say about the NOW!

All of you need to get your heads out of the sand............
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 18:58
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Oh lets see here. I'd say it's 74.235446974123357832165432197 years long. Ha!

Read those links I posted and write the scientist yourself and argue with them. They are the ones that said it, not me. Geeeeez!
    You made the claim, it's up to you to back it up. Show me the quote where a scientist said the 'world will die in a generation' as you have claimed.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:05
    Lol...So the links I posted mean nothing to you? You think for instance the oceans are doing just fine? Out of sight out of mind huh?
    So who sees only what they want to see?
    Well, I haven't commented on that part. But, feel free to keep trying to read my mind. 😛
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:09
    http://wwf.panda.org/about_our_earth/blue_planet/problems/

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2078840,00.html

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/06/21/worlds-oceans-in-big-trouble/

http://oceana.org/sites/default/files/reports/Oceans_in_Trouble_with_EU_Facts_FINAL_FINAL.pdf

http://www.theolympian.com/2012/04/25/2081340/worlds-oceans-are-truly-in-trouble.html

Revelation 11:18
    New Living Translation (NLT)

18 The nations were filled with wrath,
    but now the time of your wrath has come.
    It is time to judge the dead
    and reward your servants the prophets,
    as well as your holy people,
    and all who fear your name,
    from the least to the greatest.
    (((((((It is time to destroy
    all who have caused destruction on the earth.&rdquo😉)))))))))
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:10
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Well, I haven't commented on that part. But, feel free to keep trying to read my mind. 😛
    Well if your not going to read the info but argue against it then what 's up with that?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:12
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You made the claim, it's up to you to back it up. Show me the quote where a scientist said the 'world will die in a generation' as you have claimed.
    If you are not going to read the posted links and blow them off as nothing then I see no need to show anything else to you. It's there so go look for yourself..........
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:20
    http://www.earthtimes.org/nature/worlds-dying-oceans/1353/

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/oceans-dying-at-alarming-rate-scientists-warn-of-coming-extinction/

YouTube

http://www.fisherycrisis.com/

And finally if you read nothing else here, read this:

http://www.fragmentsfromfloyd.com/environment/so-what-if-oceans-are-dying/
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:43
    If you are not going to read the posted links and blow them off as nothing then I see no need to show anything else to you. It's there so go look for yourself..........
    I'm not 'blowing them off as nothing', i'm merely asking you to substantiate a claim that you have made in this thread.

So again, can you provide the quote where scientists have said the the 'earth will die in a generation'? If it's there as you claim, it surely can't be that hard to find it.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:51
    Yeah and what's about to happen will change your comfortable little world like you've never dreamed of...

Do you have no concept of what will happen to our world if the sea's die? This has nothing to do with 1914 or whatever year issues you have. Do you not see this?

Perhaps you should read what your scientist say about the NOW!

All of you need to get your heads out of the sand............
    A comet can come and crash into the earth!! I also believe that Christ will return someday but I'm not afraid or living in freakout mode!!!! The earth has an amazing way of healing its self also

Manny
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:54
    I'm not 'blowing them off as nothing', i'm merely asking you to substantiate a claim that you have made in this thread.

So again, can you provide the quote where scientists have said the the 'earth will die in a generation'? If it's there as you claim, it surely can't be that hard to find it.
    Do scientist know how long a generation is? Evolutionary scientists or real scientists - take your pick. What do they say about how long a generation is?
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 19:58
    Do scientist know how long a generation is? Evolutionary scientists or real scientists - take your pick. What do they say about how long a generation is?
    I don't know, that's why i'm asking him to provide the quote so we can take a look.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:05
    I don't know, that's why i'm asking him to provide the quote so we can take a look.
    I think only God knows. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '12 20:061 edit
    I think only God knows. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    You think only God knows where the quote Galveston was talking about is referenced? Surely Galveston should know?!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree