Worlds problems....

Worlds problems....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
[b]Koine*[/b]
thanks 🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Ouch that really hurt!!!! Lol.
Such a mature statement.... Again, how old are you, 11 or maybe 12?
Are you one of the JWs that are more linguistically educated in the English language?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Are you one of the JWs that are more linguistically educated in the English language?
I do alright but not my best subject in school. Why?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

I do alright but not my best subject in school. Why?
I was just following up on the idea of Rajk999 and wanted to see where you thought you stood compared to other JWs in English. English was not my best subject either. I was always very good at mathematics in school. However, I doubt if I am smarter than a fifth grader now.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 12

I was just following up on the idea of Rajk999 and wanted to see where you thought you stood compared to other JWs in English. English was not my best subject either. I was always very good at mathematics in school. However, I doubt if I am smarter than a fifth grader now.
No not me. Robbie is way ahead of me on that stuff.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 12

So the world has many problems with many of them being very serious.
We have talked about the issues with the oceans and with more then enough evidence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the most serious with it's many connotations to not only ocean life, but life on the entire planet.
There has been more then enough proof that shows this will happen unless one of two things happen.

That would be with man solving this or with God solving this.

So far history has shown that man has had a very hard time in coming up with the answers and means to not only solve this extreemly serious disaster that has already begun but how to reverse it and hopefully never let it happen again.
We all really know the answers as to why this is happening. A couple factors include mans greed for $$$$$$$$ and not being interested in REALLY taking care of this beautiful planet that God made for us.
So if man could somehow and very quickly solve these problems with the complete cooperation of "every country" on this planet, the end or near end of life as we know it will end within this century, possibly mid century according to many scientist.
So will man find a way or will it have to be a higher power to solve this impending disaster?

Isaiah 11:9
New Living Translation (NLT)

9 Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain,
for as the waters fill the sea,
so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord.

So how do we humans ever get to this point? By mans ways or God's?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Jun 12

Some whack job tree hugging society......

Manny

F

Moves
26 Jun 12

I think those here who say "things are not bad but are in fact getting better" really need to open their eyes to the world and what is truely happening and come to a clear view of what man has done to the planet and realize that God is the only answer to saving it and all life on it...
What sources that challenge your assumptions have you consulted?

Cape Town

Moves
26 Jun 12

We have talked about the issues with the oceans and with more then enough evidence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the most serious with it's many connotations to not only ocean life, but life on the entire planet.
But you assured us before that some of us would never be able to see the evidence unless God allows us to. So are you changing that stance now? Or does 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' only apply to Christians?

rc

Moves
26 Jun 12
1 edit

That's interesting and fifty years on you still cannot tell the difference between the
subject of a sentence and a predicate noun, is there any hope for you RJH? Yes,
resume your Bible study and stop messing around with Baptists that can hardly read
English let alone help you in your quest to gain an understanding of scripture. I had a
witness friend, Gavin MacNay, he was similar, he received a first class honours degree
in mathematics from Glasgow University, wrote a treatise on some kind of number
theory which only a handful of individuals could understand and yet he could not pass
ordinary grade English. I believe it has something to do with the way the mind works,
its interesting phenomena, never the less.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
But you assured us before that some of us would never be able to see the evidence unless God allows us to. So are you changing that stance now? Or does 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' only apply to Christians?
I could answer but seeing that you are not one of the chosen ones, what's the point,
you would not be able to understand it.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I could answer but seeing that you are not one of the chosen ones, what's the point,
As has been proved over and over..... 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Jun 12

Why do you post in the forum then? If only you and Galveston are the 'chosen ones' and only you two are able to understand, what exactly do you hope to do here?

rc

Moves
26 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Why do you post in the forum then? If only you and Galveston are the 'chosen ones' and only you two are able to understand, what exactly do you hope to do here?
why do i post? hmm, i have asked myself that question many times, cant say, simply
because i can i guess. My statement to twithead was an attempt to demonstrate the
irony of his post not because I actually think i am a chosen one, although, it would be
nice if I was, i think.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Jun 12

why do i post? hmm, i have asked myself that question many times, cant say, simply
because i can i guess. My statement to twithead was an attempt to demonstrate the
irony of his post not because I actually think i am a chosen one, although, it would be
nice if I was, i think.
Do you agree with Galveston's assertion that some of us will never see the evidence until God let's us?