College football once stop thread!!

College football once stop thread!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
07 Nov 10

GO GOLDEN BEARS

(The fruity men cheerleaders follow in my mind with a "Grr Rarr"...this is the Bay Area we're talking about)

E

Moves
07 Nov 10

OU sucks.

The silver lining-> Texas sucks worse.

w

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by no1marauder
Boise State's resume continues to be bolstered as it looks more and more likely that Virginia Tech (who the Broncos beat) will win the ACC.
TCU just beat a #8 Utah so they SHOULD move ahaed of your blessed Broncos even though they came off a huge win against that power house in Hawaii. In fact, who does Boise state play from here on out that is ranked? Oh that's right, there is no need to because they beat Virginia Tech and we all know what a high powered conference the ACC is this year!! In fact, my Buckeyes were lucky to have beaten into the ground Miami.

w

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by badmoon
I'd prefer absolutely, to turn back the clock - Big Ten in Big Ten v Pac Ten, Orange gets the Big 12 v an at large, Sugar is SEC v at large.
Agreed. You forgot to add that this utopia includes the current ban on USC not being allowed to make any bowl appearances!! All I would change it to make this ban permanent!! 😵

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by whodey
TCU just beat a #8 Utah so they SHOULD move ahaed of your blessed Broncos even though they came off a huge win against that power house in Hawaii. In fact, who does Boise state play from here on out that is ranked? Oh that's right, there is no need to because they beat Virginia Tech and we all know what a high powered conference the ACC is this year!! In fact, my Buckeyes were lucky to have beaten into the ground Miami.
Nevada is ranked. Hawaii was only a few points shy of being in the Top 25 in the major polls last week.

Watching TCU's demolition of Utah, it's hard to say that they don't deserve to be ranked ahead of Boise State. Maybe the two teams will meet in the BCS Championship game.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by whodey
Ohio State has the only quality non-conference win of any Big Ten team meaning that the entire conference has 1 less QNCW than Boise State and TCU. Ohio State non-conference schedule consisted of ALL home games with the other three being against doormats Marshall, Ohio U. and Eastern Michigan. In addition, they've played three bad Big Ten teams Indiana, Purdue, and Minnesota.

You're chucking rocks out of a glass house to complain about anybody else's schedule.

E

Moves
07 Nov 10

You guys arguing over who should play for the MNC is confusing to me. Your teams aren't in it, why should you care?

I know why No1 is in it, he'll argue over anything just to be 'right' in his own mind. Perhaps there's a little No1 in all of us.

q

Moves
08 Nov 10
1 edit

Ohio State does not need to worry about their out of conference schedule. They played Miami and it isn't there fault Miami fell apart. They are one of three teams in their conference that are in the top 10 (with another ranked team and two others that get votes). Week in week out they are playing tough teams and playing teams who play other top 10 teams.

Boise plays in a joke conference. That is why it is not an AQ school and why they need scrutiny on their out conference schedule (pretty much al they play).

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 10

Originally posted by quackquack
Ohio State does not need to worry about their out of conference schedule. They played Miami and it isn't there fault Miami fell apart. They are one of three teams in their conference that are in the top 10 (with another ranked team and two others that get votes). Week in week out they are playing tough teams and playing teams who play other top 10 tea ...[text shortened]... school and why they need scrutiny on their out conference schedule (pretty much al they play).
Big Ten teams wet their pants at the thought of playing tough out of conference teams. Michigan State finally agreed to play 3 games with Boise, but only if they didn't have to play on the road for 12 years! Funny attitude if the Broncos are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo inferior.

s

Moves
08 Nov 10

Big Ten teams wet their pants at the thought of playing tough out of conference teams. Michigan State finally agreed to play 3 games with Boise, but only if they didn't have to play on the road for 12 years! Funny attitude if the Broncos are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo inferior.
It's that dang blue field! Combination of BigTen Daltonism, coupled wih seasonal affective disorder might cause seizures and inability to see yard markers in a blue background! That's all!

q

Moves
08 Nov 10
1 edit

I said Boise's conference is significantly inferior to the Big 10, not that Boise is inferior, but it is better for your argument when you intentional misquote me.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 10

TCU's rather solidly ahead of Boise State in the BCS rankings now. Looks like they'll get the shot if Oregon or Auburn fall (assuming San Diego State, a pretty good team that almost upset Missouri, doesn't knock them off).

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
08 Nov 10
2 edits

Oops nvm

w

Moves
08 Nov 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
It's that dang blue field! Combination of BigTen Daltonism, coupled wih seasonal affective disorder might cause seizures and inability to see yard markers in a blue background! That's all!
The blue field is part of their secret to winning. They simply provide contact lenses to their players which turn the field green when looking at it. The opposition, however, quitely goes mad.

It's akin to Iowa painting their opponents locker room pink. And when I say paint it pink, I mean EVERYTHING is painted pink. Hilarious!!

w

Moves
08 Nov 10

Originally posted by Eladar
You guys arguing over who should play for the MNC is confusing to me. Your teams aren't in it, why should you care?

I know why No1 is in it, he'll argue over anything just to be 'right' in his own mind. Perhaps there's a little No1 in all of us.
I just love college football. As for my Buckeyes, all I can hope for is a Rose Bowl. If they beat Iowa at Iowa, something Michigan State could NOT do and something Wisonsin did by ONLY 1 point, I think they should go.