Only 3 teams can win the Premier League Now

Only 3 teams can win the Premier League Now

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Arsenal have William Gallas. A guy with the maturity of an unfertilised egg, and who responds to pressure like the cap on a bottle of coke left on the back window of the car all mid summers day.

Ye haven't a chance. FACT!!!

D
Bump for William Gallas.

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
21 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Bump for William Gallas.

D
Look what you did now. :'(

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00441/William_Gallas_280x_441703a.jpg

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Look what you did now. :'(

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00441/William_Gallas_280x_441703a.jpg
I'm sorry Waa-lliam

http://a.bebo.com/app-image/7926905108/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/14/william-gallas.jpg

D

Moves
23 Nov 08

first week in premiership history that the 'big 4' didn't score a goal between them :'( come on stoke 😡

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by trev33
first week in premiership history that the 'big 4' didn't score a goal between them :'( come on stoke 😡
Ahem Man city scored 3 so there πŸ˜›

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
Ahem Man city scored 3 so there πŸ˜›
neither of them were of the fine elegance of stokes though 😏

Santiago

Moves
23 Nov 08

If Man City got some consistency going they would be dangerous.

It is a poor indictment of the Premier League that Arsenal are STILL 4th despite some quite horrendous results.

One hopes that this may be the year that someone else grabs a Champions League berth. Unless the Arse pick up they don´t merit one. They are worse than Liverpool last term

Moves
23 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Hopster
It is a poor indictment of the Premier League that Arsenal are STILL 4th despite some quite horrendous results.
villa are 4th. and will be at the end of the season.

right behind stoke πŸ˜€

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Nov 08

πŸ™„

D

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by trev33
neither of them were of the fine elegance of stokes though 😏
i like watching Stoke City play....i like Delaps long throw-ins that leads to goals/chanches.. whats wrong with that?

Watching Stoke takes me back to my teen years when Stoke were in the old DIVISION ONE. They had some good players like Crooks, Hudson and mike Pajic.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by spurs73
i like watching Stoke City play....i like Delaps long throw-ins that leads to goals/chanches.. whats wrong with that?

Watching Stoke takes me back to my teen years when Stoke were in the old DIVISION ONE. They had some good players like Crooks, Hudson and mike Pajic.
Excuse me but you failed to mention the best player they ever had GORDON BANKS the best goal keeper ever

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
Excuse me but you failed to mention the best player they ever had [b] GORDON BANKS the best goal keeper ever[/b]
bit before my time😡

Santiago

Moves
23 Nov 08

I really thought Man Utd would take advantage of the Saturday slips. Three 0-0 games involving the top three is a poor advertisement. I had some time free today and yesterda, but Fox Sports insisting on showing (and repeating) these games. Ho Hum.

Let´s hope Villa can stay there.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
24 Nov 08

Originally posted by spurs73
bit before my time😡
Maybe so but there will never be a keeper in the world that could match him

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
24 Nov 08

I really thought Man Utd would take advantage of the Saturday slips. Three 0-0 games involving the top three is a poor advertisement. I had some time free today and yesterda, but Fox Sports insisting on showing (and repeating) these games. Ho Hum.

Let´s hope Villa can stay there.
You get unpedictable results with mid week internationals, then compounded with mid week Champions League games the following week.

Also the top sides have some of their best players out.

The United and Chelsea games were very entertaining though and a good advertisement for entertaining competitive foootball.

Did you see Barcelona rest Messi and fall apart without him on Fox Sports? Boring game, I think the top 3 teams in England are way ahead of the rest of Europe now.