1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 19:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    haha, its about time the tartan army went foraging into England to drink all your beer,
    steal your women and precious metals and generally attempt to ascertain if all those
    lawn parties and cucumber sandwiches is the reason why you are all effeminate.
    Is that while the tartan army are wearing skirts ( beaware of them cucumbers )😲😲😲
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 20:46
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Is that while the tartan army are wearing skirts ( beaware of them cucumbers )😲😲😲
    nothing effeminate about a kilt my son, chicks dig dudes in kilts.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    nothing effeminate about a kilt my son, chicks dig dudes in kilts.
    No argument there! I used to have a neighbor who went out with his little boy in full Scottish regalia and the chicks would ooh and ah loudly as they walked around before boarding the father's car!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 09:00
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    No argument there! I used to have a neighbor who went out with his little boy in full Scottish regalia and the chicks would ooh and ah loudly as they walked around before boarding the father's car!
    LOL, every girl crazy about a sharp dressed man!
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 14:43
    Well it is not everyday you see a father and son trannie combo.

A bloke in a skirt can look sharp, but not if it has big multi coloured squares on it, n he's wearing big woolly socks.

Oh yea let's not forget the shirts with the frilly cuffs, probably a bit o.t.t even for a lawn partyπŸ™‚

If I can find that Michael McIntyre sketch I am gonna post it.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 14:591 edit
    You black? Last I checked KKK does not consider Scots a race, at any rate not one they'd be interested in at all. If you're going to call me racist you gotta come up with something proving your point. Otherwise it is just your usual childish way of going about thing. Are you on hallucinogens?
    I think the KKK came from Scots-Irish (Scottish people who settled in Northern Ireland as imperialistic Brits) originally. The white hoods and burning cross are very reminiscent of Celtic rituals - Druids and wicker men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Klan-in-gainesville.jpg
    YouTube
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 00:33
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I think the KKK came from Scots-Irish (Scottish people who settled in Northern Ireland as imperialistic Brits) originally. The white hoods and burning cross are very reminiscent of Celtic rituals - Druids and wicker men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Klan-in-gainesville.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnS0TzBtPrY
    Are you then suggesting rome54's idea would be self immolating?

It really matters little where it came from. What matters is it is eradicated and called out for the ugly evilness it represents. For someone to suggest I am a KKK member based on a silly haggis or sheep and kilt's joke says more about the ugliness of originator of such an ugly accusation than he realizes.
  8. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 08:54
    Are you then suggesting rome54's idea would be self immolating?

It really matters little where it came from. What matters is it is eradicated and called out for the ugly evilness it represents. For someone to suggest I am a KKK member based on a silly haggis or sheep and kilt's joke says more about the ugliness of originator of such an ugly accusation than he realizes.
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 got any more "friends" that share your laptop to pm me with threats, you where the one that asked if i was black, why did you want to know that? i have had many pm from the club i left because of your lies, all agree with me, you talk trash insult everyone, but when i started on you it was oh look everybody lets get rid of the bully, working with the leader for 15 years must of helped, i left before i was booted ask him. you are a serious nasty pathetic little troll, who cant even be bothered to pay for a sub or play a game but wants trouble then crys when he finds it. go on make another drug referance you are so so so funny. gfywapk. πŸ˜€
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 11:35
    Originally posted by roma45
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 got any more "friends" that share your laptop to pm me with threats, you where the one that asked if i was black, why did you want to know that? i have had many pm from the club i left because of your lies, all agree with me, you talk trash insult everyone, but when i started on you it was oh look everybody lets get rid of the bully, wor ...[text shortened]... n crys when he finds it. go on make another drug referance you are so so so funny. gfywapk. πŸ˜€
    I asked since you referenced the KKK. You brought up the ugly accusation, not me. You go around calling people names like vultures, accusing people of being KKK members, accusing others of fraud and you call me nasty? You left of your own accord. I simply asked if we were going to tolerate dissension like the kind you seem to like sowing. I give as good as I take. You on the other hand cannot tolerate even simple humor that does not seem to offend anyone but you. If you get threats from others you accuse me. It is time you begin focusing on your own deranged ideas. You claim every time something happens you get challenges from persons with names similar to mine. Copy and paste these so called challenges so we can all see who these people are. It would only be a similarly deranged person as you who would such a stupid thing. You enter clubs where you're invited and immediately start sniping at others. I see from your last entry it really bothers you that others are more highly rated than you so yo call them vultures. I fear you project onto me your own nastiness. I daresay I have never seen anyone trash talk his own team such as you did on LSC. What was that all about? I might do it to an opponent, but never to a team mate. Call me pathetic, call all other sorts of names. It matters little to me what you do.

Now seriously. You really think I need the help of others to handle the likes of you? I pose a scenario of bullying and you cut and flee with your tail between your legs boo hoo hooing about the evil scacchipazzo. Frankly I thought there was more dignity and pluckiness in you. You, sir, are your own worst enemy and certainly not worth any further communication in any form. You demanded a PM conversation. I acceded hoping that you would come up with other than the expected baseless allegations and innuendo. You simply took up the opportunity to hurl invective and repeat the same baseless accusations. You were already doing the same publicly. What you hoped to accomplish is way beyond me.
  10. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 12:10
    I asked since you referenced the KKK. You brought up the ugly accusation, not me. You go around calling people names like vultures, accusing people of being KKK members, accusing others of fraud and you call me nasty? You left of your own accord. I simply asked if we were going to tolerate dissension like the kind you seem to like sowing. I give as goo ...[text shortened]... tions. You were already doing the same publicly. What you hoped to accomplish is way beyond me.
    the only person i called a fraud is you. as for the vulture name it was a joke at someone called eagle, i did not run away as you claim moron, i pmed leader (who just happens to be your former workmate) and told him i was leaving because i dont want to upset the baby (thats you), he thanked me. others have pmed me talking about "what a nasty piece of work you are" their words. on LSC wheres the trash talk, you started it with old lady tags, even before i replied another member posted "picking on the new guy again" remember? as for kkk referance thats got your back up. its a test moron (that you just failed) why would you think 3 letters are meant to be THAT bunch of racist scum? when asked in future if you are going to a kkk meeting, reply with is that the kool kids klub or what does that stand for?. but no you jumped in , big mouth shouting. what does it feel like to be the most hated member of LSC. trash talking big mouthed moron (again thats from yet another member of LSC about you) there are many others wont post them as women read this. 😴😴
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 12:18
    the only person i called a fraud is you. as for the vulture name it was a joke at someone called eagle, i did not run away as you claim moron, i pmed leader (who just happens to be your former workmate) and told him i was leaving because i dont want to upset the baby (thats you), he thanked me. others have pmed me talking about "what a nasty piece of work you ...[text shortened]... other member of LSC about you) there are many others wont post them as women read this. 😴😴
    You referenced cross burnings. That's not exactly tied to your second reference. I give not a hoot about what others may PM about me. You left the club. You were not booted out. vulture is not a nice name to call anyone regardless of their handle. If that's your idea of a joke the you are as childish as I thought. As for being nasty I seem to only come down really hard on the likes of you. I have had no run ins with but one other club member and he also left of his own accord. I think I know what really chaffs your hide:

Scotland have qualified for the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Football Championship several times, but have never progressed beyond the first group stage of a finals tournament. Scotland beat England 3-2 in 1967, but it was a friendly. USA have advanced to semis and have made knockout stage several times. Scotland, second oldest football nation on earth sux on the pitch! Perhaps if they had a bullying tourney you could enter and leave crying after being out bullied by a novice! All in all not a good record. DO NOT BLAME ME for cutting and running and especially do not think for a minute that I need help to handle the likes of you!
  12. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jun '12 14:22
    You referenced cross burnings. That's not exactly tied to your second reference. I give not a hoot about what others may PM about me. You left the club. You were not booted out. vulture is not a nice name to call anyone regardless of their handle. If that's your idea of a joke the you are as childish as I thought. As for being nasty I seem to only come ...[text shortened]... running and especially do not think for a minute that I need help to handle the likes of you!
    trhe reason i left the club, was because you being best pals with the leader said "i can get you thrown out any time" deny that and you are a liar. making a vulture referance to someone called eagle you find nasty, but saying sexual intercourse with a animal is funny. so you admit you forced another member out of the club, you should be so proud of yourself okay what really "chaffs my hide"? thanks for the history lesson on scottish football, you dont need help? apart from leader of the club. you are in need of a life as you seem to have a unhealthy interest in me. πŸ™„
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '12 16:28
    trhe reason i left the club, was because you being best pals with the leader said "i can get you thrown out any time" deny that and you are a liar. making a vulture referance to someone called eagle you find nasty, but saying sexual intercourse with a animal is funny. so you admit you forced another member out of the club, you should be so proud of yourself o ...[text shortened]... er of the club. you are in need of a life as you seem to have a unhealthy interest in me. πŸ™„
    Now thats enough from the both of you ! the USA hammering Scotland on the football pitch is to good to pass up ,let's get back to the humiliation ,the total whooping ,the embarressing whiping the floor defeat that Scotland suffered at the hands of a "new kid on the block " football nation .
    Whats this about Rangers wanting to buy Bury and join the english league ?
  14. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Jun '12 18:50
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Now thats enough from the both of you ! the USA hammering Scotland on the football pitch is to good to pass up ,let's get back to the humiliation ,the total whooping ,the embarressing whiping the floor defeat that Scotland suffered at the hands of a "new kid on the block " football nation .
    Whats this about Rangers wanting to buy Bury and join the english league ?
    we have "kissed" and made up no more from us, rangers "scotlands shame" trust me you dont want them fans calling on your town. πŸ™‚
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jun '12 20:36
    we have "kissed" and made up no more from us, rangers "scotlands shame" trust me you dont want them fans calling on your town. πŸ™‚
    How would you expect your club to vote concerning club 12s entry to the SPL?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree