USA trouces Scotland

USA trouces Scotland

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
I think you should do it anyway. Pair of whining idiots.
and your not...?

rc

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by roma45
and your not...?
yeah i was thinking the same thing, who are we to interfere with this cyber feud.

p

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah i was thinking the same thing, who are we to interfere with this cyber feud.
Let's all calm down and get back to the humilation of Scotland by the mighty USA football team ,this thread has to go on and on .( untill England get knocked out of the euro's )
When England do get knocked out we will have to suffer the barage from the celts so lets give it to them while we can 1πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by phil3000
Let's all calm down and get back to the humilation of Scotland by the mighty USA football team ,this thread has to go on and on .( untill England get knocked out of the euro's )
When England do get knocked out we will have to suffer the barage from the celts so lets give it to them while we can 1πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
lol, as you wish, but i am more concerned with the behaviour of the English fans, you
canny take them anywhere!

s

Moves
17 Jun 12

one account now thats funny, not as funny as usa 1 guatemala 1, in a game that actually meant something, my rating might be lower than you but guess what i actually play not like you, do you just troll the sites in the hope of making another out dated remark about scotland? as for the england football team i would rather see them win than some of the bloody c ...[text shortened]... u would not know that. you accuse me of getting personal? you havent? away back under your stone
The stuff is not edible, so you only have smoking left. Just tell when I've gotten personal with you? I don't know other than I know I certainly don't care about you. You pick fights for no reason then scurry away like a coward, make spurious, baseless accusations. Just exactly what are you basing the multiple accounts accusation? I referenced various chess websites. Never have I alluded to nor did I confess multiple accounts.

Please go back to your Risperidal. You certainly are not normal, you angry little troll!

st johnstone

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
The stuff is not edible, so you only have smoking left. Just tell when I've gotten personal with you? I don't know other than I know I certainly don't care about you. You pick fights for no reason then scurry away like a coward, make spurious, baseless accusations. Just exactly what are you basing the multiple accounts accusation? I referenced various c ...[text shortened]... .

Please go back to your Risperidal. You certainly are not normal, you angry little troll!
pm me and i will show you who is a coward

s

Moves
18 Jun 12

pm me and i will show you who is a coward
I am no coward, I assure you. I will PM you, but I don't expect anything but spurious accusations and innuendo, baseless garbage.

rc

Moves
18 Jun 12

can i ask you guys what you hope to accomplish?

st johnstone

Moves
18 Jun 12

no you cant ask

s

Moves
18 Jun 12

Just what I thought! Baseless accusations, innuendo and garbage!

st johnstone

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Just what I thought! Baseless accusations, innuendo and garbage!
have you not got a kkk meeting tonight?

Moves
18 Jun 12

Can you two Nick Griffin wannabees pursue your love affair in private, please?

Richard

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Jun 12

lol, as you wish, but i am more concerned with the behaviour of the English fans, you
canny take them anywhere!
You can, but you might have to take them back to apologise, as for Scottish fans you can take them anywhere but England, as long as they don't mind leaving the team behindπŸ˜€

rc

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
You can, but you might have to take them back to apologise, as for Scottish fans you can take them anywhere but England, as long as they don't mind leaving the team behindπŸ˜€
haha, its about time the tartan army went foraging into England to drink all your beer,
steal your women and precious metals and generally attempt to ascertain if all those
lawn parties and cucumber sandwiches is the reason why you are all effeminate.

s

Moves
18 Jun 12

You black? Last I checked KKK does not consider Scots a race, at any rate not one they'd be interested in at all. If you're going to call me racist you gotta come up with something proving your point. Otherwise it is just your usual childish way of going about thing. Are you on hallucinogens?