Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    29 Nov '16 22:19
    Another example of liberal insanity...

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/220448846-story
  2. 30 Nov '16 14:00
    Originally posted by checkbaiter

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/220448846-story
    i don't suppose it will make any difference calling you a dumbass who can't be bothered to read what the actual laws are or any science behind them.

you just saw "fart" and you are probably imagining californian officials corking cow butts, right?

here is a link for you to ignore or not understand.
    http://nypost.com/2016/09/21/it-will-soon-be-illegal-for-cows-to-fart-in-california/
  3. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    30 Nov '16 15:24
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i don't suppose it will make any difference calling you a dumbass who can't be bothered to read what the actual laws are or any science behind them.

you just saw "fart" and you are probably imagining californian officials corking cow butts, right?

here is a link for you to ignore or not understand.
    http://nypost.com/2016/09/21/it-will-soon-be-illegal-for-cows-to-fart-in-california/
    The law also allows the Air Resources Board to regulate cow flatulence if there’s viable technology to reduce it.

The law “represents a direct assault on California’s dairy industry and will hurt manufacturing by creating an arbitrary limit on natural gases which dissipate quickly,” said Tom Scott, California director for the National Federation of Independent Business, a small-business advocacy group.

dumbass?...
  4. 30 Nov '16 15:31
    [b]The law also allows the Air Resources Board to regulate cow flatulence if there’s viable technology to reduce it.

The law “represents a direct assault on California’s dairy industry and will hurt manufacturing by creating an arbitrary limit on natural gases which dissipate quickly,” said Tom Scott, California director for the National Federation of Independent Business, a small-business advocacy group.

dumbass?...[/b]
    I would think that PETA would be fighting for these cows rights.

After all, what cow wants to have the EPA up their arse?
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    30 Nov '16 15:31
    [b]The law also allows the Air Resources Board to regulate cow flatulence if there’s viable technology to reduce it.

dumbass?...[/b]
    Well, they could just stick a pipe up the cow's ass and collect the methane for sale, that would generate more money too.....
  6. 30 Nov '16 15:34 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well, they could just stick a pipe up the cow's ass and collect the methane for sale, that would generate more money too.....
    What you could do is attach a cow trailer to a car or truck and pipe the methane from the cow directly into the car to fuel it.

(At what point will the left realize they are insane?)
  7. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    30 Nov '16 16:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    What you could do is attach a cow trailer to a car or truck and pipe the methane from the cow directly into the car to fuel it.

Probably at the point where they recommend attaching a cow trailer to a car or truck and piping the methane from the cow directly into the car to fuel it.

For the present this is the domain of the Right.
  8. 30 Nov '16 16:23

dumbass?...[/b]
    many regulations represent a "direct assault" on a certain industry. that alone means squat. is forbidding industries to dump toxic waste into rivers a direct assault? perhaps? i don't care
  9. 30 Nov '16 19:56
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Probably at the point where they recommend attaching a cow trailer to a car or truck and piping the methane from the cow directly into the car to fuel it.

For the present this is the domain of the Right.
    Oh, I dunno, it would be nice having a milk dispenser attached to the car.
  10. 01 Dec '16 14:54
    Can you explain in plain English why you believe it is insanity. Do you understand the issues involved? Or is Zahlanzi right that you just saw 'farts' and assumed insanity?
  11. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    02 Dec '16 03:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Can you explain in plain English why you believe it is insanity. Do you understand the issues involved? Or is Zahlanzi right that you just saw 'farts' and assumed insanity?
    Because liberals sensationalize everything. Even your supposed global warming. They take it to the extreme. We should all be dead already by their predictions since the 70's and 80's.
  12. 02 Dec '16 07:40
    Because liberals sensationalize everything. Even your supposed global warming. They take it to the extreme. We should all be dead already by their predictions since the 70's and 80's.
    So because you have been fooled by your overlords into thinking global warming is a Chinese scam, you call anyone who tries to do anything about global warming 'insane'.
    OK. Got it.

By the way, I never predicted that we would all be dead by the now, so am I not a liberal? Or is it perhaps you that is a little insane?
  13. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    02 Dec '16 15:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So because you have been fooled by your overlords into thinking global warming is a Chinese scam, you call anyone who tries to do anything about global warming 'insane'.
    OK. Got it.

By the way, I never predicted that we would all be dead by the now, so am I not a liberal? Or is it perhaps you that is a little insane?
    Maybe your overlords have convinced you of doom and gloom, but I am not buying it.
    And btw it is liberals who call deniers insane.
  14. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    02 Dec '16 18:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey

At what point will the left realize they are insane?

Oh, oh, I know this one ! The answer is 'never'.
    Insanity is unable to recognize insanity... it is literally incapable of recognizing itself. It takes a sane person to recognize whether something is sane or not.
    But I'm not sure if (whether or not) you're talking about something other than a self induced clinical insanity. Liberal insanity isn't necessarily a medical condition because it begins with choices... it can develop later into a legitimately diagnosable condition due to exposure to one's own self abusive mind fracturing ruminations and chemical experimentations, but it's generally not due to any inherent genetic or accidental cause (i.e. getting bonked on the head or born with a defective frontal lobe).
  15. 02 Dec '16 20:11
    Maybe your overlords have convinced you of doom and gloom, but I am not buying it.
    I don't have overloads, and I don't care what you buy. But it is stupid of you to call people insane just because you don't 'buy' what they are saying because you haven't bothered to study the topic.

The fact remains that cow farts warm the planet and should be regulated. It makes economic sense to do so.

And btw it is liberals who call deniers insane.
    See your own OP.