Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 11:54
    https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/compelling-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-committed-immigration-fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.

Glenn considered a reasonable explanation for why Omar has been silent on the issue ever since, and asked how a news publisher is not all over this or even the federal government.

If that was not enough, Omar then perjured herself when she was asked about the last time she saw her brother/husband.

According to Omar, she had not seen her brother since 2011 and that he was possibly in London. A document proves that Omar filed for divorce in 2017 but that she hadn't seen her brother since 2011.

The final piece of evidence comes in photo form, taken by in London, the last known location of her husband/brother, and the photos were taken in 2014.
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 19:521 edit
    @whodey said
    https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/compelling-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-committed-immigration-fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after t ...[text shortened]... ken by in London, the last known location of her husband/brother, and the photos were taken in 2014.
    Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

If you want an accurate answer to that question, I'd suggest contacting the legal authorities, rather than FOX news, the blaze, breitbart, or any of your other sources. It might shock you to learn the justice dept. is not fake news.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 21:29
    @mchill said
    Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

If you want an accurate answer to that question, I'd suggest contacting the legal authorities, rather than FOX news, the blaze, breitbart, or any of your other sources. It might shock you to learn the justice dept. is not fake news.
    would it shock you to learn the justice dept became corrupt under Obama?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Yeah, yeah, we know, that's your Fox News story and you're sticking to it, right?

How's it feel for all of your opinions to coincidentally be identical to Hannity's opinions?

Baa, baa, baa.
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:09
    Couldn't DNA prove it?
    I like taboo women, is she hot?
    If she is she gets a pass.
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:13
    @suzianne said
    Yeah, yeah, we know, that's your Fox News story and you're sticking to it, right?

How's it feel for all of your opinions to coincidentally be identical to Hannity's opinions?

Baa, baa, baa.
    Lorretta Lynch and the Clinton tarmac meeting, Eric Holder and Fast and Furious gun running killing a border patrol agent and on and on. Ain't got time. Look up all the corrupt stuff under that admin.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:171 edit
    @kquinn909 said
    Lorretta Lynch and the Clinton tarmac meeting, Eric Holder and Fast and Furious gun running killing a border patrol agent and on and on. Ain't got time. Look up all the corrupt stuff under that admin.
    To-may-to, to-mah-to.

The Justice Department became actually corrupt the minute Trump appointed Jeff Sessions to head it. Hello, Swamp!
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:51
    @whodey said

Glenn noted that after t ...[text shortened]... ken by in London, the last known location of her husband/brother, and the photos were taken in 2014.
    Whodey.....all the bed-wetters below.......the 'reaching' is kinda sad, but what else can they do....................you just laid it all out! They need to walk it back, as FOX news always says.
  9. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 22:54
    @suzianne said
    To-may-to, to-mah-to.

The Justice Department became actually corrupt the minute Trump appointed Jeff Sessions to head it. Hello, Swamp!
    Hello Swamp?...,,,It has been here for some time.....Trump has pretty much got the drain done, unless we turn up Creature from the Black Lagoon, which, I think, may just be coming! Even Donald himself may laugh at what is dredged up, but I want him to keep his eye on the sparrow!
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 23:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hello Swamp?...,,,It has been here for some time.....Trump has pretty much got the drain done, unless we turn up Creature from the Black Lagoon, which, I think, may just be coming! Even Donald himself may laugh at what is dredged up, but I want him to keep his eye on the sparrow!
    He doesn't give a damn about draining.... his swamp is working for him just fine... as long as he keeps hiring more sycophants to replace the ones who got caught and bailed.
  11. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 05:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hello Swamp?...,,,It has been here for some time.....Trump has pretty much got the drain done

Yeah I see that. Most of his former staffers are either in jail, pled guilty to crimes and are cooperating with prosecutors, or are awaiting trial on multiple felonies. I'm super impressed!
  12. Germany
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 07:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    What, specifically, do you think the Trump administration has done to "drain the swamp"?
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 09:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Yes. It would shock me deeply that it wasn't already so under Reagan and Dubya.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 10:14
    @kquinn909 said
    There is certainly a difference between corrupt and stupid.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 15:06
    @suzianne said

Baa, baa, baa.
    We could settle this easily with a genetics test.

Then again, what if the man in question is 1/1023 part her brother?

Would that still count?