Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member mchill
    Green Lantern
    01 Dec '17 16:03
    President Obama tried to warn Trump about hiring Michael Flynn, but The Donald thought he know better. Now Flynn expected to plead guilty after charged with making false statements.Flynn is also the spark of potential trouble for the president in Mueller's probe, as the special counsel is investigating potential obstruction of justice in the firing of FBI Director James Comey. Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee that Trump asked him to drop the Flynn probe during a February Oval Office meeting not long after Flynn resigned as national security adviser.

Flynn resigned on February 13 after reports that he and Kislyak had spoken about sanctions and that the Justice Department had warned the White House that Flynn was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.

For an administration that says it has "nothing to do with Russia" there seems to be a lot of Russians swirling around this these people!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/flynn-expected-to-plead-guilty-after-charged-with-making-false-statements/ar-BBG0yNc?li=BBnb7Kz
  2. 01 Dec '17 16:25
    Originally posted by @mchill
    President Obama tried to warn Trump about hiring Michael Flynn, but The Donald thought he know better. Now Flynn expected to plead guilty after charged with making false statements.Flynn is also the spark of potential trouble for the president in Mueller's probe, as the special counsel is investigating potential obstruction of justice in the firing of FBI Di ...[text shortened]... /flynn-expected-to-plead-guilty-after-charged-with-making-false-statements/ar-BBG0yNc?li=BBnb7Kz
    Whodey and eladar aren't here anymore. There is nobody to defend Trump.
  3. 01 Dec '17 16:46
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    Wait....wut?

All Flynn has to do is say he had no intent.

Doh!
  4. Standard member mchill
    Green Lantern
    01 Dec '17 17:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait....wut?

Doh!
    Your legal expertise is obviously superior to Robert Mueller's, Whodey. I don't know why we should listen to anyone else but you.
  5. 01 Dec '17 17:32
    Your legal expertise is obviously superior to Robert Mueller's Whodey. I don't know why we should listen to anyone else but you.
    Lured him out the shadows.
  6. 01 Dec '17 17:41 / 1 edit
    Your legal expertise is obviously superior to Robert Mueller's Whodey. I don't know why we should listen to anyone else but you.
    Well Hillary lied as well.

Too bad the FBI did not ask her to lie to the FBI like they did Flynn

Well in a way, Hillary did lie to the FBI because she lied to the world. Last time I checked, the FBI is still in the world with us all.

Mueller is a sad partisan hack, and probably has one of those handy dandy "lock the door" buttons in his office when the ladies swing by.
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    01 Dec '17 17:44
    Where is Eladar?
    Surely Whodey’s not the only American right-wing scumbag left???

Where did they all go?
  8. 01 Dec '17 17:45
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Where is Eladar?
    Surely Whodey’s not the only American right-wing scumbag left???

Where did they all go?
    Sounds like he came to his senses and stopped posting here.

Maybe I will one day as well and then it will be a Progressive utopia!
  9. 01 Dec '17 19:41
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    WRONG. We are lurking ready to pounce.
  10. 01 Dec '17 20:26
    Well Hillary lied as well.

Too bad the FBI did not ask her to lie to the FBI like they did Flynn

Well in a way, Hillary did lie to the FBI because she lied to the world. Last time I checked, the FBI is still in the world with us all.

Mueller is a sad partisan hack, and probably has one of those handy dandy "lock the door" buttons in his office when the ladies swing by.
    Haha, Whodey is talking about someone being partisan.

He can be pretty funny at times.
  11. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    01 Dec '17 20:47
    Wait....wut?

Doh!
    His guilty plea is accepted and a deal has been done.
    He will not face a trial - but I read he will get 6 months.

Others must be shaking in their boots.
  12. 03 Dec '17 00:03
    _Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win_
    by Luke Harding (published November 2017)
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    03 Dec '17 08:15
    The Trumpster has said that Flynn’s done nothing illegal.

And the president’s reknown, world wide, for his wisdom and care to be truthful.
  14. 03 Dec '17 10:20
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The Trumpster has said that Flynn’s done nothing illegal.

And the president’s reknown, world wide, for his wisdom and care to be truthful.
    Trump also tweeted that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI.

Fortunately for Trump, his voters are dumb enough to believe both contradictory lies.