Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Dec '13 00:38
    Well The Chosen One , OBAMA , came up with a great deal.
    Many Millions (latest estimate is it might eventually hit 80 million) people will lose their health insurance, and will have to pay MORE.
    Good job Obama.
    Meanwhile the genius's on this site say Wow Great Stuff America is OK Now thanks to electing Barack Hussein Obama.
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Dec '13 12:23
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Well The Chosen One , OBAMA , came up with a great deal.
    Many Millions (latest estimate is it might eventually hit 80 million) people will lose their health insurance, and will have to pay MORE.
    Good job Obama.
    Meanwhile the genius's on this site say Wow Great Stuff America is OK Now thanks to electing Barack Hussein Obama.
    My my, one malfunctioning website shows up and you go all to pieces, don't you? Millions of people will not lose their healthcare coverage, they may have to change plans, but your doomsday senerio will not come to pass. In the end the affordable care act will have have achieved it's goal of providing healthcare coverage to millions of people who cannot afford it now.
  3. 02 Dec '13 12:27
    Originally posted by bill718
    My my, one malfunctioning website shows up and you go all to pieces, don't you? Millions of people will not lose their healthcare coverage, they may have to change plans, but your doomsday senerio will not come to pass. In the end the affordable care act will have have achieved it's goal of providing healthcare coverage to millions of people who cannot afford it now.
    Just had to thumb that up for its positivity.
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Dec '13 12:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just had to thumb that up for its positivity.
    Thank You Robbie.
  5. 02 Dec '13 12:49
    http://www.1800politics.com/experts-predict-80-million-lose-employer-health-care-plans-obamacare/
  6. 02 Dec '13 13:00
    My my yourself.
    My wife is one of the people that has lost her current plan and Obama's replacement coverage is going to cost her almost twice as much per month
    Would you be happy with that?
  7. 02 Dec '13 13:06 / 3 edits
    My my yourself.
    My wife is one of the people that has lost her current plan and Obama's replacement coverage is going to cost her almost twice as much per month
    Would you be happy with that?
    She is just paying her fair share.

Don't expect any sympathy. So long as you and your wife have a dime left of discretionary spending you will get no sympathy from the left.

Oh, and the fact that you may have more debt than wealth in no way moves them either. Just so long as you have enough to pay interest payments should be enough for you.

To put it as simply as I can, you and your wife are greedy capitalists. Until you have absolutely nothing and begin to vote "D" will you have purged your greedy tendencies, only to be replaced by coveting. For you see, greed is bad but coveting is one of our highest virtues.

And don't think that Obama and company need working people like you any longer. Now there are more people on public assistance than working.

Of course, if you persist in your crusade against the federal government, the IRS will finish you off. It's your choice really.
  8. 02 Dec '13 13:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    She is just paying her fair share.

Don't expect any sympathy. So long as you and your wife have a dime left of discretionary spending you will get no sympathy from the left.

Oh, and the fact that you may have more debt than wealth in no way moves them either. Just so long as you have enough to pay interest payments should be enough for you.

To put ...[text shortened]... r crusade against the federal government, the IRS will finish you off. It's your choice really.
    Haha yes too true.
    The thing nobody on this site seems to get is that very few can afford the Affordable Care plans they are being offered.
    People at the poverty level are getting quotes of $120-$150 per month and can't afford that.
    People like my wife who are above that are losing their insurance and getting quotes of double or triple what they were paying and can't afford that.
    The well to do can afford it but they have premium plans they aren't about to give up.
    That's why to date only 200,000 have signed up and over 5 million have lost their insurance, with millions more to follow.
    It's infuriating to see people here defend the ACA out of ignorance.
  9. 02 Dec '13 15:46
    Haha yes too true.
    The thing nobody on this site seems to get is that very few can afford the Affordable Care plans they are being offered.
    People at the poverty level are getting quotes of $120-$150 per month and can't afford that.
    People like my wife who are above that are losing their insurance and getting quotes of double or triple what the ...[text shortened]... millions more to follow.
    It's infuriating to see people here defend the ACA out of ignorance.
    Until our political leaders bring us to the poverty of what is seen in the third world, then get used to being called a greedy capitalist.

It is only until we reach abject poverty that our sins will be purged from us and we can embrace our collective salvation.
  10. 02 Dec '13 15:56
    http://www.1800politics.com/experts-predict-80-million-lose-employer-health-care-plans-obamacare/
    The link appears to be broken.
  11. 02 Dec '13 17:41
    Poor people can't afford to have any of their money taken out of their monthly budget for any sort of premiums. They'd rather spend that money on things like food, tobacco or beer.
  12. 02 Dec '13 20:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Poor people can't afford to have any of their money taken out of their monthly budget for any sort of premiums. They'd rather spend that money on things like food, tobacco or beer.
    Don't forget abortions.
  13. 02 Dec '13 20:41
    Define poor. By third world standards they are rich, so until they are driven to the same level we should only refer to the poor as greedy capitalist scum.
  14. 02 Dec '13 21:02
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Don't forget abortions.
    They already get abortions for free. Why do you think so many black babies are butchered here in the US?
  15. 02 Dec '13 22:54
    They already get abortions for free. Why do you think so many black babies are butchered here in the US?
    I know, the liberals are some of the most ruthless racists.