Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    24 Nov '13 17:51
    So, there's a new brand of fun being practiced by urban black youth: Knockout. For the uninitiated, this is where bands of black teen males wander around their city, and on a dare, one of the group sucker-punches an unsuspecting victim. These victims have been pregnant women (in the case of the New York congresswoman who was victimized in DC), elderly men, and maybe, once in a while, a fit male capable of defending themselves. The group does not rob the individual who is struck. The goal of the game is simply to knock the victims unconscious with a single punch. On at least one occasion, the unwilling participant in the game died when their head struck a curb, as they were unable to break their fall. The attacks have occurred at every time of day, and in affluent areas.

So, my higher-minded friends, tell me: how exactly does one not view a group of young black men in an urban envirnment with some combination of suspicion, wariness, anger, resentment, heightened alertness? Are these natural reactions, or are these just kids goofing off and anyone who has those feelings is a racist?
  2. 24 Nov '13 17:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    So, there's a new brand of fun being practiced by urban black youth: Knockout. F
    It's not new, it started getting popular in 2008 shortly after The Chosen One took office.
    It's been covered in the media at the local level for 5 years while national news ignored the trend, they were too busy covering Zimmerman 24/7 like it was a national phenomena.
    It's now become so epidemic that even mainstream media can't ignore it anymore.
  3. 24 Nov '13 18:02 / 1 edit
    So, there's a new brand of fun being practiced by urban black youth: Knockout. For the uninitiated, this is where bands of black teen males wander around their city, and on a dare, one of the group sucker-punches an unsuspecting victim. These victims have been pregnant women (in the case of the New York congresswoman who was victimized in DC), elderl ...[text shortened]... ral reactions, or are these just kids goofing off and anyone who has those feelings is a racist?
    Is there a pattern in the race of the victims ?
  4. 24 Nov '13 18:20
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Is there a pattern in the race of the victims ?
    Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You are being facetious, right?
  5. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    24 Nov '13 18:49
    So, there's a new brand of fun being practiced by urban black youth: Knockout. For the uninitiated, this is where bands of black teen males wander around their city, and on a dare, one of the group sucker-punches an unsuspecting victim. These victims have been pregnant women (in the case of the New York congresswoman who was victimized in DC), elderl ...[text shortened]... ral reactions, or are these just kids goofing off and anyone who has those feelings is a racist?
    You probably have a greater chance of dying in a plane crash than you do of being the victim of a knockout game. But that won't stop certain people from fanning the flames of hysteria.
  6. 24 Nov '13 19:19
    Originally posted by rwingett
    You probably have a greater chance of dying in a plane crash than you do of being the victim of a knockout game. But that won't stop certain people from fanning the flames of hysteria.
    Oh please, black on white crimes of violence in America are EPIDEMIC and to deny that is asinine.
  7. 24 Nov '13 19:23
    They are just getting ready for the Hunger Games.
  8. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    24 Nov '13 19:26
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Oh please, black on white crimes of violence in America are EPIDEMIC and to deny that is asinine.
    Well just to rescue this enlightened forum from the risk of being asinine, can you clarify for us
    1. A source of data to justify the claim of an epidemic
    2. A serious suggestion as to why this epidemic is happening
    3. A serious suggestion of a remedy - perhaps just a place to start.
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    24 Nov '13 19:27 / 4 edits
    It's not happening in LA.

Our blacks don't even like those blacks on the east coast. Fatty Smalls had Tupac murdered.

He didn't live long after that happened though. Tupac had to be machine gunned twice to kill him. But only one bullet was needed to drop Fatty.

Theme song - Hit em up by 2pac - not work safe

Don't let the West Side ride tonight...

Who shot me but your punks didn't finish
    Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace

Talk about you getting money but it's funny to me...
    All you n's living bummy while you f'ing with me
    I'm a self made millionaire...

Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled...
  10. 24 Nov '13 19:34
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It's not happening in LA.

Our blacks don't even like those blacks on the east coast. Fatty Smalls had Tupac murdered.

He didn't live long after that happened though. Tupac had to be machine gunned twice to kill him. But only one bullet was needed to drop Fatty.

Theme song - Hit em up by 2pac - not work safe
    Obama is like Fatty with drones.
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    24 Nov '13 19:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Obama is like Fatty with drones.
    It only took two bullets to drop Osama bin Laden.
  12. 24 Nov '13 19:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It only took two bullets to drop Osama bin Laden.
    Did't Obama release a music video about knock'in off Laden? I know they put out an action figure with Obama as a navy seal.
  13. 24 Nov '13 20:06
    Racism is natural. It just takes some marginal intellectual prowess to be able to put it in perspective.
  14. 24 Nov '13 21:04
    There is a great enough risk that one can get a blood clot to the brain and die from this. Can a person carry a pistol in this city?
  15. 24 Nov '13 21:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Well just to rescue this enlightened forum from the risk of being asinine, can you clarify for us
    1. A source of data to justify the claim of an epidemic
    2. A serious suggestion as to why this epidemic is happening
    3. A serious suggestion of a remedy - perhaps just a place to start.
    You can start here.

1. http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

2. Why is it happening? That's obvious but I won't say because all the libtards would cry about the answer.

3. A remedy? Segregation is the obvious solution, it worked before we became "enlightened" in the 60's.