Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 23 Oct '10 06:34
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2220863720101023

Obama accuses Republicans of peddling "snake oil"
  2. 23 Oct '10 06:34
    oh, but it was OKAY when he was running for election against the economy, trashing it daily and making everyone fearful.
  3. 23 Oct '10 06:40
    is Reid nuts? calling on Obama to fly in and campaign with him?

PS his kid Rory Reid is down 15 points in the race against the incumbent Nevada governor.
  4. 23 Oct '10 07:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    is Reid nuts? calling on Obama to fly in and campaign with him?

PS his kid Rory Reid is down 15 points in the race against the incumbent Nevada governor.
    Its amazing how this idiot Obama can fly all over the dam place campaigning for Democrats but has not gone to see what the problem is at the S.Boarder with his own eyes!
    He is a freaking disgrace.
  5. 23 Oct '10 07:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Its amazing how this idiot Obama can fly all over the dam place campaigning for Democrats but has not gone to see what the problem is at the S.Boarder with his own eyes!
    He is a freaking disgrace.
    You are right. But I am more concerned by how Obama has turned the U.S. into a Command Economy using Executive Orders - as I see some posters here have been valiantly pointing out for the last 2 years, only to be ignored by the ultra left loonies who completely dominate this site.
  6. 23 Oct '10 13:24
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    You are right. But I am more concerned by how Obama has turned the U.S. into a Command Economy using Executive Orders - as I see some posters here have been valiantly pointing out for the last 2 years, only to be ignored by the ultra left loonies who completely dominate this site.
    You should hear from them once a Repbulican takes office. ONLY then will it NOT be OK.
  7. 24 Oct '10 02:39
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    he doesn't seem to be commanding it very well.
  8. 24 Oct '10 02:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    he doesn't seem to be commanding it very well.
    Well if "1980s Poland" is his model then he has at least reached that. Autocrats get to define their own 'success'.