Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 14:55
    @metal-brain said
    Trump imposed sanctions on Russia. He is not kissing Putin's ass at all. You have a wild imagination fed to you by leftist propaganda.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/europe/russia-sanctions-explainer/index.html

Russia hates Trump. You have been duped by propaganda. Kissinger would never advise a president that kisses up to Russia. Stupid assertion!
    So that explains why he said back in 2016 'Russia, if you are listening, look up those 20000 emails' and then 5 hours later the first cyber attacks PROVEN to have come from Russia and folks directly under the command of Putin comes about.
    Tell me why Trump is doing Putin's work, dissing NATO and our real allies, attacking CANDADA for god's sake, or telling Germany they are 100% dependent on Russian oil and so forth. THAT IS EXACTLY PUTIN"S GOAL, sow discord around the world, rip democracies apart. That is happening in Europe as we speak BESIDES what has been proven to happen here.

When I say Trump kisses Putin's ass I say that not as a guess but where he publicly sided with Trump at the so-called Helsinki meetup, He STRONGLY denied Russian involvement in the cyberattacks..... Tell me again how that is NOT kissing Putin's stinky ass?
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 16:36
    @no1marauder said
    No, requesting a foreign country's spies to break into an American's private server and steal information to help you get elected isn't acceptable even if you think they are a "crook" (naturally the irony of Donald Trump claiming someone else is a "crook" is beyond possible parody).
    Hillary clearly committed crimes. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. If the libs would stipulate to that, all posts would dovetail much more smoothly. Trump has not officially been found to have ‘committed a crime’. Look up definition of crime. Then read the last two sentences below. Cordially, AJoe.

Trump did not request of the Russians. If he had been serious..........He would not have done it in a speech to corn farmers or whatever. Why don’t you show us his clandestine correspondence regarding same? Yes, a rhetorical question, you can’t, but I guess I CAN ask you to show where Mueller found this ‘literal’ request to have been for real. He did not, it was not there.

This kind of sparring in debates is tiresome. You state something that is not true or correct, we are left with writing about it, debating a Not-Fact.
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 17:491 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hillary clearly committed crimes. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. If the libs would stipulate to that, all posts would dovetail much more smoothly. Trump has not officially been found to have ‘committed a crime’. Look up definition of crime. Then read the last two sentences below. Cordially, AJoe.

Trump did not request of the Russians. If he had been se ...[text shortened]... tate something that is not true or correct, we are left with writing about it, debating a Not-Fact.
    I don't care about "whataboutisms".

Trump would be under indictment for campaign finance law violations, obstruction of justice and other charges if the DOJ policy wasn't that a President can't be indicted while in office. BTW, concerning your "whataboutism" HRC hasn't been officially found to have "committed a crime" either and she has no protection from prosecution like Trump currently has. So your position is inconsistent to say the least.

Trump is dumb in case you haven't noticed. Mueller found that Trump made the statements mentioned and found that the Russians acted on them the same day. No, he wasn't able to prove coordination (he doesn't have access to Russian government records for one thing), but the whole thing stinks and if somebody with a "D" after their name had done the same thing you'd be the first screaming "Treason!".

EDIT: The one who stated something that was "not true or correct" was you:

AJ: End Result: The Russians did not do what he laughingly suggested, and no one was helped or harmed by the innocent comment.

In fact, they did exactly what he suggested.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 23:27
    @AverageJoe1
    Are you that naive as to think what Trump says as POTUS means nothing? Every damn word he speaks is analyzed by governments around the world, friend and foe.
    You cannot deny he said, Russer, if you are listening, maybe you can find the 30,000 missing emails'.

If means nothing if you or I said that, IT MEANS SOMETHING IF A POTUS SAYS IT.
  5. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 19:35
    @no1marauder said
    I don't care about "whataboutisms".

Trump would be under indictment for campaign finance law violations, obstruction of justice and other charges if the DOJ policy wasn't that a President can't be indicted while in office. BTW, concerning your "whataboutism" HRC hasn't been officially found to have "committed a crime" either and she has no protection from prosecution ...[text shortened]... o one was helped or harmed by the innocent comment.

In fact, they did exactly what he suggested.
    Hillary does indeed have protection from prosecution. We just don’t know what it is. We have done her enough, but you may be surprised to see all of her crime and treachery....All you have to do is Google “Hillary hired”.. Absolutely astounding.

But all you really have to go on to get after Trump is that you all hate him so much. That is it. And I have never known why you hate him . Actually, I think y’all hold hate in your hearts for some other reason, and he is your scapegoat. Could that be it?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 20:061 edit
    @sonhouse said
    So that explains why he said back in 2016 'Russia, if you are listening, look up those 20000 emails' and then 5 hours later the first cyber attacks PROVEN to have come from Russia and folks directly under the command of Putin comes about.
    Tell me why Trump is doing Putin's work, dissing NATO and our real allies, attacking CANDADA for god's sake, or telling Germany they are ...[text shortened]... ssian involvement in the cyberattacks..... Tell me again how that is NOT kissing Putin's stinky ass?
    But overthrowing democracies is okay? Invading Iran isn't something that would cross the line with you? You are more concerned with bombastic comments to his supporters?

Trump lied about Venezuela saying it was not a real democracy. He tried to overthrow what Jimmy Carter said was the best democracy in the world, then threatened military action. So he was going to kill people to control their oil and de-nationalize it like our country did with Iran back in 1953.

Summary: You condone Trump killing people, but saying stupid stuff that is not illegal is where you draw the line. Is that because democrats kill people too? When did you become desensitized to killing people for wealth and control? It had to have started at some point. When?
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 17:02
    @mghrn55 said
    @sonhouse
    The entire White House staff must be in the middle of a group forehead slapping session right now.
    Trump has now retracted his previous statement. Someone on the WH staff must've explained it to him.