Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 23:20
    Is there anything that blacks don't see as biased against them?
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/blacks-see-bias-in-delay-on-a-scalia-successor/ar-BBpDXDX?li=BBnb7Kz
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 23:33
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Is there anything that blacks don't see as biased against them?
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/blacks-see-bias-in-delay-on-a-scalia-successor/ar-BBpDXDX?li=BBnb7Kz
    How many things does FishHead111 *not* perceive as white people being unfairly treated by black people?
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 02:51
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    How many things does FishHead111 *not* perceive as white people being unfairly treated by black people?
    'Is there anything that blacks don't see as biased against them? "

Fishead111 asks a completely reasonable question, which you fail to even address, save with an accusation. How about dealing with the question?
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 03:161 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    [b]'Is there anything that blacks don't see as biased against them? "

Fishead111 asks a completely reasonable question, which you fail to even address, save with an accusation. How about dealing with the question?[/b]
    "FishHead111 asks a completely reasonable question..."
    --Normbenign

The racist FishHead111's question is absurd, but another racist like Normbenign thinks it's 'completely reasonable'.
    Have black Americans complained that the election (twice) of Barack Obama as US President was 'biased against them'?

This forum is full of white men (ranging from FishHead111 to Bill718) complaining about
    how unfairly and oppressively white men are always being treated by everyone else.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 03:21
    "FishHead111 asks a completely reasonable question..."
    --Normbenign

The racist FishHead111's question is absurd, but another racist like Normbenign thinks it's 'completely reasonable'.
    Have black Americans complained that the election (twice) of Barack Obama as US President was 'biased against them'?

This forum is full of white men (ranging from F ...[text shortened]... aining about
    how unfairly and oppressively white men are always being treated by everyone else.
    Good!!! You responded to the question. But you had to include some blatantly racist accusations in your post. Wonder why? Can you actually carry on a conversation, without enjoining racism and sexism as motives? You seem to have a severe fixation with those topics.
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 03:241 edit
    Good!!! You responded to the question. But you had to include some blatantly racist accusations in your post. Wonder why? Can you actually carry on a conversation, without enjoining racism and sexism as motives? You seem to have a severe fixation with those topics.
    The racist Normbenign may like to keep denying that his ally FishHead111 is a racist.
    Most experienced readers here would disagree with Normbenign, a pathological liar,
    because FishHead111 is (arguably) the most transparent racist (of many) at RHP.
    Even Sleepyguy (a right-wing white American man who hates me and has lied to attack
    me personally) has conceded that FishHead111 is a white racial supremacist.
  7. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 05:11
    The racist Normbenign may like to keep denying that his ally FishHead111 is a racist.
    Most experienced readers here would disagree with Normbenign, a pathological liar,
    because FishHead111 is (arguably) the most transparent racist (of many) at RHP.
    Even Sleepyguy (a right-wing white American man who hates me and has lied to attack
    me personally) has conceded that FishHead111 is a white racial supremacist.
    Conceded? I didn't CONCEDE it, you self aggrandizing dolt. I've known he was a racist long before you showed up here and ruined this forum. At least he's honest about his bigotry. You are just as bigoted in your own weird way, less honest about it, and come with a big steaming side of personality disorder to boot.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 05:384 edits
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy about FishHead111
    Conceded? I didn't CONCEDE it, you self aggrandizing dolt. I've known he was a racist long before you showed up here and ruined this forum. At least he's honest about his bigotry. You are just as bigoted in your own weird way, less honest about it, and come with a big steaming side of personality disorder to boot.
    Sleepyguy has confirmed that he loathes me and likes to attack me personally and
    also that he regards FishHead111 as a racist. Will Normbenign now personally attack
    Sleepyguy, another right-wing white American man, for calling FishHead111 a racist?

I doubt it. If he follows his typical pattern of dishonesty, Normbenign will prefer to keep
    attacking me personally for supposedly being the only writer at RHP to jump to the
    baseless conclusion (in the racist Normbenign's opinion) that FishHead111 is a racist.
    I already know that Sleepyguy has much more in common with FishHead111 and Normbenign
    than he could have me, and I expect Sleepyguy to support them in any conflict against me.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 08:13
    Sleepyguy has confirmed that he loathes me and likes to attack me personally and
    also that he regards FishHead111 as a racist. Will Normbenign now personally attack
    Sleepyguy, another right-wing white American man, for calling FishHead111 a racist?

I doubt it. If he follows his typical pattern of dishonesty, Normbenign will prefer to keep
    attackin ...[text shortened]... enign
    than he could have me, and I expect Sleepyguy to support them in any conflict against me.
    It is not my policy or practice to comment on individual posters in the manner that you do. Actually, doing so is a TOS violation. Proper practice is to comment on ideas, and other comments, not on the people who made them.

Nobody needs to identify your racism and sexism. You do it yourself, with your frequent denigration of white males. If I didn't have to spend so much time correcting your inflammatory ideas, I might have time to disagree more with Fishhead111. You are far more insidious.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 09:54
    [b]'Is there anything that blacks don't see as biased against them? "

Fishead111 asks a completely reasonable question, which you fail to even address, save with an accusation. How about dealing with the question?[/b]
    the question is boring. i don't find it interesting to deal with what someone said somewhere.

i find it more interesting the pattern of fish's posting which consists almost entirely of whining how bad blacks are and how oppressed the poor whites are.

yes a black person having an opinion that may be paranoid (i have no idea, i am not clicking on anything that racist posts, i don't want to receive ads for KKK hoodies) is totally proof of whites being victimized.

white cops disproportionately killing blacks, discriminating against blacks, abusing against blacks is however proof of good police work.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 11:292 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

white cops disproportionately killing blacks, discriminating against blacks, abusing against blacks is however proof of good police work.
    That claim is made all the time, that white cops are disproportionately killing blacks.
    The fact is blacks resist arrest, attack and shoot at cops in a vastly disproportionate percentage of the time, forcing the police to defend themselves.
    Whose fault is that ?
    Even at that, at 13% of the population, blacks are shot by police only about 25% of the total police shootings each year, and when the vastly higher criminal activity of blacks is taken into account, the number of blacks killed is hardly disproportionate.

52% of the murders in America are committed by black males between the age of 16 and 50, that's about 4% of the population responsible for over half the murders in the country.
    That also might have something to do with the slightly higher percentage of blacks shot by police.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 13:34
    That claim is made all the time, that white cops are disproportionately killing blacks.
    The fact is blacks resist arrest, attack and shoot at cops in a vastly disproportionate percentage of the time, forcing the police to defend themselves.
    Whose fault is that ?
    Even at that, at 13% of the population, blacks are shot by police only about 25% of the ...[text shortened]... at also might have something to do with the slightly higher percentage of blacks shot by police.
    I see, so that explains why a black kid with a knife gets 21 bullets when a single shot to the arm holding the knife would suffice. Oh, that never happens you say? How many white kids coming on to a cop with a knife gets that many shots fired at him?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I see, so that explains why a black kid with a knife gets 21 bullets when a single shot to the arm holding the knife would suffice. Oh, that never happens you say? How many white kids coming on to a cop with a knife gets that many shots fired at him?
    Look up Tueller Drill for insight on a knife versus gun scenario.
    Plenty of examples of whites , unarmed or with knives getting shot by police.
    YouTube
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 17:07
    Whose fault is that ?
    Even at that, at 13% of the population, blacks are shot by police only about 25% of the ...[text shortened]... at also might have something to do with the slightly higher percentage of blacks shot by police.
    It would help if you cited links to your sources. But It might not help you.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 17:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You must be kidding!? Do you think that anyone, under pressure could hit a moving arm? A big arm might measure 4 inches square, and a moving target with a deadly weapon in the hand. Anyone trained in self defense with firearms, including cops will shoot at the Center of Body Mass, the biggest and slowest moving target. Our training is to keep shooting until the subject is no longer a threat.

Not surprisingly, you know little or nothing about responses to being struck by bullets. A bullet, to result in immediate total incapacitation must strike the spinal cord. Even a direct hit to the heart can leave an attacker mobile for as much as 20 seconds.

The answer to your other question is that a white kid getting shot by the cops isn't news.