1. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    30 Jul '17 15:54
    Why did the government "exempt" themselves from Obamacare?

    The first is the most important rule for radicals...



    1 Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.
    2 Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
    3 Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
    4 Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state
    5 Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income)
    6 Education – Take control of what people read and listen to us“ take control of what children learn in school.
    7 Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
    8 Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

    I would say the plan is proceeding quite well, don't you think?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    30 Jul '17 16:34
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Waiting for treatment is not always as catastrophic as personal bankruptcy, you know.
    All Australian hospitals (other than privately owned ones, and even some of them) offer free Accident & Emergency services, and you only wait if it's appropriate. I waited 3 hours on an occasion when the matter wasn't critcally urgent, while the person who came after me ...[text shortened]... ms rejected for apparently spurious reasons (3) they get to pick the insurance company, not you.
    It has not been my experience that with insurance teachers go bankrupt even with catastrophic medical events. A woman who taught with me was in a motorcucle accudent that put her out of traching the rest of the year. It was basically the entire second semester.

    Her insurance covered everything after she met her deductible. Her husband lost his leg below the knee and she has one leg shorter than the other now.

    She brought home no more than 3k a month, not exactly rich. You believe worthless propaganda.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    30 Jul '17 16:35
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Don't forget death panels.
    Which helps to explain the mortality rates.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    318279
    31 Jul '17 04:191 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It has not been my experience that with insurance teachers go bankrupt even with catastrophic medical events. A woman who taught with me was in a motorcucle accudent that put her out of traching the rest of the year. It was basically the entire second semester.

    Her insurance covered everything after she met her deductible. Her husband lost his leg below ...[text shortened]...

    She brought home no more than 3k a month, not exactly rich. You believe worthless propaganda.
    You're the one who's cherrypicking. What about the huge contingent of minimum-wage "working poor" who don't get employer insurance and can't possibly afford private insurance?
    Or do you think because their parents couldn't afford to get them educated they don't deserve to have any protection against health catastrophes?
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    31 Jul '17 08:20
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter

    1 Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.
    Can you explain how I am being "controlled" by having health insurance?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 Jul '17 09:35
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    You're the one who's cherrypicking. What about the huge contingent of minimum-wage "working poor" who don't get employer insurance and can't possibly afford private insurance?
    Or do you think because their parents couldn't afford to get them educated they don't deserve to have any protection against health catastrophes?
    You said great for the rich. Teachers are not rich.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    31 Jul '17 10:30
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Can you explain how I am being "controlled" by having health insurance?
    (NaturalNews) Those who supported the effort by President Obama and fellow Democrats to "reform" the nation's healthcare system likely did so because they believed these men and women were sincere about their desire to fix it.

    But the fact is that Obamacare was never about healthcare reform in the normal sense of the word - it was, and is, about control. Control over you, your children and grandchildren - from cradle to grave.

    That's no conspiracy theory. Think about it - everyone gets sick and eventually has health problems. And - like taking over the public schools, where they control the "education" of your kids - what better way for social engineers and progressivists to exert control over your life than to control your healthcare?

    There is more to consider along these lines - that really, all Obamacare is about is government control over you. Consider:

    The healthcare industry represents one-sixth of the U.S. economy, and now Uncle Sam and his army of bureaucrats essentially control most aspects of it. Per Breitbart News:

    All working Americans will have to either submit proof of insurance or enter an exchange. In order to be compliant an individual who enters the exchange will have to submit their tax return, their social security number, their employers tax ID, banking account information, their address, and telephone number. The information is kept on file for several years.

    What's more, if your employment changes the following year and you - god forbid - wind up making more money and price yourself out of being qualified for government insurance subsidies, you'll have to pay Uncle Sam back. "Say goodbye to the tax return and say hello to the incentive to work as little as possible in order to be eligible for government assistance," Breitbart News reported.

    Obamacare will exert enormous control over physicians, mostly by driving them out of private practice and into retirement or into a large hospital-based corporation. Why? "The cost structure of a hospital is vastly different from a private physician for a myriad of reasons - overhead and fiduciary responsibility to stock holders to turn a profit at the top of the list. What it would cost a patient in an independent physician's office doubles or triples in a physician practice owned by a hospital," Breitbart News reports.

    Indeed, a recent survey found that as many as 60 percent of physicians say they are considering early retirement because of Obamacare's onerous myriad of rules, regulations and punitive measures.

    Under Obamacare, you can kiss your private health information goodbye, because you will be forced to make it available to the Obamacare bureaucracy:

    Under the guise of efficiency and cost savings both physicians and patients were encouraged to get on the electronic medical record bandwagon. Instead of efficiency what was accomplished is a treasure trove of private medical information which can be mined by various government agencies including HHS, IRS, and the FBI (to prosecute fraud and abuse). Makes you wonder about the role of NSA or Homeland Security.

    Think about the implications for government use - or, more correctly, misuse - of all your health data - could the government use it against you, for example? How about if you are given a prescription for an antidepressant, but only to help you stop smoking; could that info later be used to, say, prevent you from buying a firearm?

    Obamacare, in fact, represents the largest transfer of Americans' private information ever - save, of course, for the billions of bytes of metadata stolen by the National Security Agency.

    Obamacare is also about controlling you, as evidenced by the actions of New York City Mayor Michael "Nanny" Bloomberg, who is using his hand-picked city health board to issue healthcare dictates to the masses - such as, how much soda New Yorkers can drink; how much salt they can and can't have; and how much trans fat is enough.

    But that's what happens when Americans look to government to "take care of them" - government eventually mandates rules and conditions for that care. It's like a parent-child relationship; the parent provides food, shelter, clothing and an environment in which the child can thrive, but in return the dependent child must obey the rules of the house set by the parent.

    Obamacare is the ultimate big government parent-child relationship.
  8. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    31 Jul '17 10:35
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter
    (NaturalNews) Those who supported the effort by President Obama and fellow Democrats to "reform" the nation's healthcare system likely did so because they believed these men and women were sincere about their desire to fix it.

    But the fact is that Obamacare was never about healthcare reform in the normal sense of the word - it was, and is, about cont ...[text shortened]... house set by the parent.

    Obamacare is the ultimate big government parent-child relationship.
    I don't have Obamacare.

    Can you explain how I am being "controlled" by having health insurance?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 Jul '17 10:50
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I don't have Obamacare.

    Can you explain how I am being "controlled" by having health insurance?
    You mean being dependent on the government for your healthcare?

    If you don't care for one company's insurance you can buy another. If you don't like bug brother's you have no recourse.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    31 Jul '17 10:521 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You mean being dependent on the government for your healthcare?

    If you don't care for one company's insurance you can buy another. If you don't like bug brother's you have no recourse.
    you are only dependent on your government for your healthcare if you can't afford to buy insurance on your own, you boob. in that case you would have nothing in a privatized healthcare system.

    nobody stops you from buying private healthcare if you want.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 Jul '17 11:04
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    you are only dependent on your government for your healthcare if you can't afford to buy insurance on your own, you boob. in that case you would have nothing in a privatized healthcare system.

    nobody stops you from buying private healthcare if you want.
    What you can afford to buy has much to do with howuch of your paycheck your lords allow you to keep.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    31 Jul '17 12:38
    Originally posted by @loudog
    Would a generous healthcare for every American ...that is very similar to what our Congeressional members have ...be too much to ask for?

    The political party that can get this done, will get everyone's votes for the next 100 years.
    Considering that 90% of Americans have health insurance and many of those that don't are choosing not to, that's a bit of an overstatement.
  13. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    31 Jul '17 13:07
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You mean being dependent on the government for your healthcare?

    If you don't care for one company's insurance you can buy another. If you don't like bug brother's you have no recourse.
    You mean being dependent on the government for your healthcare?

    What does that mean? No modern health care system can survive without a government.

    If you don't care for one company's insurance you can buy another. If you don't like bug brother's you have no recourse.

    Actually, I have lots of options. But you wouldn't know that, because your idea of what the French health care system is like is based on someone's shouting on TV.
  14. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    31 Jul '17 13:09
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Considering that 90% of Americans have health insurance and many of those that don't are choosing not to, that's a bit of an overstatement.
    A large part of those 90% are underinsured and most who are not insured would like to be.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 Jul '17 13:10
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    [b]You mean being dependent on the government for your healthcare?

    What does that mean? No modern health care system can survive without a government.

    If you don't care for one company's insurance you can buy another. If you don't like bug brother's you have no recourse.

    Actually, I have lots of options. But you wouldn't know that, ...[text shortened]... se your idea of what the French health care system is like is based on someone's shouting on TV.[/b]
    In other words, the rich have choices, but the teacher equivalents would not.
Back to Top