Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 23 Mar '16 21:58 / 1 edit
    Seeing as the Western World has invited the Islamic Terrorists to live in their countries, do you feel sorry for those who suffer?

I say no. It is a natural result of inviting this segment of the world community to live in your country.
  2. 23 Mar '16 22:27
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Seeing as the Western World has invited the Islamic Terrorists to live in their countries, do you feel sorry for those who suffer?

I say no. It is a natural result of inviting this segment of the world community to live in your country.
    A majority of terrorist attacks in the USA are committed by White Christian Men.

Obviously there can be no sympathy for the victims of those crimes because it is the natural
    result of allowing that segment of society to live in your country.

Your stupidity and Ignorance is matched only by your callousness and lack of empathy.
  3. 23 Mar '16 22:30
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    A majority of terrorist attacks in the USA are committed by White Christian Men.

Obviously there can be no sympathy for the victims of those crimes because it is the natural
    result of allowing that segment of society to live in your country.

Your stupidity and Ignorance is matched only by your callousness and lack of empathy.
    If you want to start a thread about the "White Christian Male" terrorists, feel free to do so. This thread is about victims of Islamic Terrorists.
  4. 23 Mar '16 22:50
    If you want to start a thread about the "White Christian Male" terrorists, feel free to do so. This thread is about victims of Islamic Terrorists.
    No this thread is about your desperately trying to justify your ignorance and bigotry based
    upon the suffering of others.

You don't give a damn about the people who were harmed in this attack, you just want another
    excuse to spout your bigotry and racism.

The appalling attack that recently occurred in France, basically doubled their homicide rate for
    that year. Which meant that France went from having a per capita murder rate of ~1/10th that
    of the USA to ~1/5th that of the USA... And that was one of the worst attacks in recent memory
    [in Europe]. In other words you live in a country where the background murder rate causes more
    deaths per capita on average than THE worst year [by a factor of 2] for murder in France for
    decades, And does so by roughly fivefold.

And yet that state of affairs represents an ongoing DROP in the US murder rate over the last few decades.

Europe contains hundreds of millions of people. We don't like it when ~30 people are killed by
    terrorists... But that is a tiny tiny tiny proportion of the people who die every year.
    Terrorism is NOT the problem it's made out to be.

This doesn't mean that we shouldn't take measures to learn what went wrong and to try to prevent
    such attacks from happening again.

It does mean we don't throw our ethics and values out of the window trying to prevent this.
    Even if doing so would actually help prevent such attacks.
    However the reality is that such draconian and idiotic measures would only make things worse.

Only a complete moron would believe that trying to mass deport millions of innocent people would
    not create MORE terrorism, apart from all the other problems it would cause.

You are that moron.

This thread is all about you, and your sleazy attempts to blame 'liberals' for the recent up-tick in
    terrorism... As if it was liberals who were in charge on 9:11 and who invaded Iraq and destabilised
    the region.
  5. 24 Mar '16 00:34 / 1 edit

"Seeing as the Western World has invited the Islamic Terrorists to live in their countries"
    we allowed refugees, fleeing from terrorists, to live in our countries. basic human decency. something you know not.
  6. 24 Mar '16 21:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No this thread is about your desperately trying to justify your ignorance and bigotry based
    upon the suffering of others.

You don't give a damn about the people who were harmed in this attack, you just want another
    excuse to spout your bigotry and racism.

The appalling attack that recently occurred in France, basically doubled their homicide ra ...[text shortened]... f it was liberals who were in charge on 9:11 and who invaded Iraq and destabilised
    the region.
    Wow, I guess the libtard bigotry is beyond reason.

Although I suppose I shouldn't be surprised about that.
  7. 24 Mar '16 21:56
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Seeing as the Western World has invited the Islamic Terrorists to live in their countries"
    we allowed refugees, fleeing from terrorists, to live in our countries. basic human decency. something you know not.
    You allowed terrorists to enter with the refugees because you couldn't tell the difference.
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Mar '16 23:27

"This segment"?

When you say this, why do I hear "You people"? You're one of those NIMBY's aren't you?
  9. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Mar '16 23:29
    You allowed terrorists to enter with the refugees because you couldn't tell the difference.
    All of the terrorists in these attacks have been nationals of European countries.

Why are you blaming refugees?
  10. 25 Mar '16 23:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    All of the terrorists in these attacks have been nationals of European countries.

So you are saying that they were not Islamic Terrorists of non-European descent?
  11. 26 Mar '16 09:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Most of them but strictly speaking not all of them. Of the three known attackers of the Brussels attacks, two were Belgian nationals but the other one was a Moroccan who grew up in Brussels. Obviously he was already radicalized as a child and then infected his associates with jihadist ideology.
  12. 26 Mar '16 09:42
    So you are saying that they were not Islamic Terrorists of non-European descent?
    They didn't "enter with the refugees."
  13. 26 Mar '16 17:24
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    They didn't "enter with the refugees."
    They are the result of recent immigration. But hey, if you want to put your head in the sand, go for it. These guys weren't really Muslims were they? They did not carry out the bombings based on their religious beliefs. They were not Islamic Terrorists.
  14. 28 Mar '16 16:13
    the paris shooters were all naturalized citizens, not syrian refugees, dumbass
  15. 28 Mar '16 16:37
    They are the result of recent immigration. But hey, if you want to put your head in the sand, go for it. These guys weren't really Muslims were they? They did not carry out the bombings based on their religious beliefs. They were not Islamic Terrorists.
    Timothy McVeigh really was named Timothy, but I'm not "sticking my head in the sand" not wetting my pants scared anyone named Timothy is going to kill me.

European jihadists typically are losers and petty criminals who feel rejected by society and use violence against the society they feel rejected them as a means of finding purpose and revenge. Even months before the attacks the Brussels attackers were spotted partying in a night club with alcohol - hardly something even most moderate Muslims tend to do, let alone fundamentalists.