Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:48
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What has that got to do with the Mexifornian wall, which is in no one's home?

Do you really think that a wall will improve the lot of Americans? (serious question, perhaps it will)
    Yes, I get your point. The very idea of a secure border is offensive to you.
    Wall = bad
    No wall = good
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 17:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm absolutely appalled.
    The recent videos aired originally on ABC's "Four Corners" has absolutely rocked the people here.

It's because Northern Territory is so remote and NOT a proper state that these things happen... Then again Queensland is not much better. NSW and Victoria are alright, the cops there leave you alone- like in Europe.

Shrouded in silence because of the media in N.T. not being taken seriously by government
    I am reading a book on it, 'Genocide and settler society', written by a group of Aussie academics, yes the silence is appalling but I am not so convinced that its as cut and dry as we would like it to be.
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 15:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am reading a book on it, 'Genocide and settler society', written by a group of Aussie academics, yes the silence is appalling but I am not so convinced that its as cut and dry as we would like it to be.
    YouTube : Brief History of Australia