Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 14:51
    Will Mueller's investigation finally put an end to this toxic whirling dervish of swill?
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 14:56
    Note: under fair use policy UC 18 (01 C) and in accordance with FBI precedent, the use of Tumble Dryer of Turd does not infringe on the IP of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, hereafter LSSC, as the phrase is not used in any manner that could generate commercial gain.
  3. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 16:30
    @kmax87 said
    Note: under fair use policy UC 18 (01 C) and in accordance with FBI precedent, the use of Tumble Dryer of Turd does not infringe on the IP of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, hereafter LSSC, as the phrase is not used in any manner that could generate commercial gain.
    I’ll be glad when it’s OVER. Like the guy in the tree wrestling with the coon, hollers to his friend shoot the coon. The friend says I might hit you. The guy says shoot up in here amongst us, one of us needs some relief
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 16:32
    @kmax87 said
    Will Mueller's investigation finally put an end to this toxic whirling dervish of swill?
    probably not 😀

it would bring me great joy to see the orange turd behind bars but sadly, i believe the most realistic future is him losing by 20 points to Bernie Sanders in 2020
  5. Germany
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 16:53
    @zahlanzi said
    probably not 😀

it would bring me great joy to see the orange turd behind bars but sadly, i believe the most realistic future is him losing by 20 points to Bernie Sanders in 2020
    Trump's approval rating is about the same as it was one month into his presidency. A large group of Americans simply doesn't care about having corrupt criminals as leaders as long as they have that precious R.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:24
    @kazetnagorra said
    Trump's approval rating is about the same as it was one month into his presidency. A large group of Americans simply doesn't care about having corrupt criminals as leaders as long as they have that precious R.
    That means nothing by itself. How is it calculated? Is the person polled asked "would you vote for him tomorrow?". Do they ask about a specific policy or in general?

Congress has a 20% approval rating. Does this mean next election 80% of incumbents will get booted?

And, as a side note, tell me, if a pollster called you and asked you to answer a few questions, would you do it? Or would you hang up because you have better stuff to do? I would hang up every time (not that i was ever called) and i refuse to believe I am the odd one on this matter. All approval ratings tell you is how many people out of those that were too polite/stupid to hang up when a pollster called them agree or disagree with something.
  7. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:242 edits
    @kmax87 said
    Unfortunately, I doubt it will be released to the public anytime soon; so, I do not think we will know the truth for some time to come. We never know for sure though. I hope they nail him and his worthless family to the wall and strip off their lying treasonous lips.
  8. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:28
    @zahlanzi said
    That means nothing by itself. How is it calculated? Is the person polled asked "would you vote for him tomorrow?". Do they ask about a specific policy or in general?

Congress has a 20% approval rating. Does this mean next election 80% of incumbents will get booted?

And, as a side note, tell me, if a pollster called you and asked you to answer a few questions, wou ...[text shortened]... hat were too polite/stupid to hang up when a pollster called them agree or disagree with something.
    I've answered a few polls lately. They do not take much time. However, they only poll people with landline phones at present, which excludes a whole lot of Millennial's and others.
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:301 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    From what I have read and learned, his base is down around 4% to 6%. Not much I know.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:23
    @zahlanzi said

And, as a side note, tell me, if a pollster called you and asked you to answer a few questions, wou ...[text shortened]... hat were too polite/stupid to hang up when a pollster called them agree or disagree with something.
    They just ask whether they approve of how Trump's doing his job.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-were-tracking-donald-trumps-approval-ratings/

Imagine how ignorant you have to be to approve of Trump's performance (even if it's only "somewhat" approving). Then imagine that 42% of Americans fall into this category.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:22
    @kingdavid403 said
    Unfortunately, I doubt it will be released to the public anytime soon; so, I do not think we will know the truth for some time to come. We never know for sure though. I hope they nail him and his worthless family to the wall and strip off their lying treasonous lips.
    Do you not understand that if Mueller found something, The pres would have been removed immediately, at that moment? That's the way that works.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:23
    @kingdavid403 said
    I've answered a few polls lately. They do not take much time. However, they only poll people with landline phones at present, which excludes a whole lot of Millennial's and others.
    A lie doesn't care who tells it!
  13. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:292 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Do you not understand that if Mueller found something, The pres would have been removed immediately, at that moment? That's the way that works.
    Not a sitting President oh know it all. BTW, that has almost happened and still might when Muller comes out next week. 🙂
  14. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:321 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    A lie doesn't care who tells it!
    And Trumptards don't care that our supposed President tells them every day. Interesting huh? Trumptards are extremely related to lies. Who would have known. LOL You better get one of your other personalities to chime in now. LOL
  15. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:34
    @kmax87 said
    the southern district of NY will nail trump's ass
    hope the traitor rots in hell