3. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:41
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    see
    Thread 176762
    Thanks, I was aware. The threads already taken off in a particular direction. I really want to debate if Giuliani is using this moment as a way to get back at Trump.

You would expect your lawyer to be across everything, yet Giuliani is doing his best to damn Trump by his insights and observations. Surely you would expect your lawyer to reduce speculation about you the client. Not increase the speculation.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '18 15:06
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Thanks, I was aware. The threads already taken off in a particular direction. I really want to debate if Giuliani is using this moment as a way to get back at Trump.

You would expect your lawyer to be across everything, yet Giuliani is doing his best to damn Trump by his insights and observations. Surely you would expect your lawyer to reduce speculation about you the client. Not increase the speculation.
    "Before Obama came along... we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States." -Rudy Giuliani (2016)

The guy's just senile. No deep strategy here I'm afraid.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    08 May '18 15:11
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    "Before Obama came along... we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States." -Rudy Giuliani (2016)

The guy's just senile. No deep strategy here I'm afraid.
    Its like the American public is being stress tested to see how much BS they will put up with before they've had enough.

Or its the Producers. The harder Trump Inc tries to kill off his Presidency, the more it shows signs of being impervious to any attack.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '18 00:57
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Its like the American public is being stress tested to see how much BS they will put up with before they've had enough.

Or its the Producers. The harder Trump Inc tries to kill off his Presidency, the more it shows signs of being impervious to any attack.
    Just think. 8 years of Trumpisms.
  7. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 08:32
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Just think. 8 years of Trumpisms.
    Don't even joke about that. A year and a half of it so far and it's so sad that even shavixmir will stop laughing at some point.

I don't think Americans are aware of how negative the rest of the world (bar maybe Russia) see the Trump presidency. For some reason 40%(ish) of Americans still support him and think he 'kicks ass' and makes 'America great again' (compared to what?).
  8. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 08:38
    Originally posted by @lundos
    Don't even joke about that. A year and a half of it so far and it's so sad that even shavixmir will stop laughing at some point.

I don't think Americans are aware of how negative the rest of the world (bar maybe Russia) see the Trump presidency. For some reason 40%(ish) of Americans still support him and think he 'kicks ass' and makes 'America great again' (compared to what?).
    Unemployment down to 3.9 percent and at record lows for blacks and Hispanics.

Economy roaring.

ISIS getting smacked around without mercy.

Bad trade deals are being renegotiated.

USA out of TPP, the Kyoto global warming scam and the terrible Iran deal.

North Korea being brought to heel.

What exactly do you have against President Trump?

Just because all the media focuses on is Stormy Daniels and the phony witch hunt doesn’t mean millions of Americans don’t see the good that T is doing - and he’s a whole lot better than Crooked H would have been.

Great!
  9. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 08:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Unemployment down to 3.9 percent and at record lows for blacks and Hispanics.

Economy roaring.

ISIS getting smacked around without mercy.

Bad trade deals are being renegotiated.

USA out of TPP, the Kyoto global warming scam and the terrible Iran deal.

North Korea being brought to heel.

What exactly do you have against President Trump?
    ...[text shortened]... the good that T is doing - and he’s a whole lot better than Crooked H would have been.

Great!
    Yes, unemployment have been falling steadily since Obama handled the credit crisis fairly well (overall).

Economy roaring? According to European standards maybe, but no way near what the US have been used to.

Trade deals or beginning trade wars? Let me ask you this. Who pays for trade wars in the end?

global warming scam - Wow!

North Korea being brought to heel. - Yes, China did well. Look up China, Steel and North Korea.

What exactly do you have against President Trump? - Many, many things. Alternative facts, Trump tweets, his constant - CONSTANT - lying, his lack of class, disrespect for women, Muslims, well everyone, his vendetta vs. Obama policies, his general foreign policy, his constant fear mongering, his disregard for the environment, his disregard for the working class, etc. The list is long. Very long.
  10. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:01
    Yes, unemployment have been falling steadily since Obama handled the credit crisis fairly well (overall).

Economy roaring? According to European standards maybe, but no way near what the US have been used to.

Trade deals or beginning trade wars? Let me ask you this. Who pays for trade wars in the end?

global warming scam - Wow!

North Korea bein ...[text shortened]... gard for the environment, his disregard for the working class, etc. The list is long. Very long.
    <<The list is long. Very long.>>

And it’s all Fake News.

Sad!
  11. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:03
    <<The list is long. Very long.>>

And it’s all Fake News.

Sad!
    Let me guess. Analysis and statistics aren't your strong suit.
  12. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:07
    Let me guess. Analysis and statistics aren't your strong suit.
    Statistics can be twisted to prove anything. But let’s go with analysis. Do you know what caused the economic collapse in 2008?
  13. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:10
    Statistics can be twisted to prove anything. But let’s go with analysis. Do you know what caused the economic collapse in 2008?
    Statistics can certainly provide cover for many arguments. Then it's up the us to fact check the use of it.

Yes. Greed.
  14. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:13
    Statistics can certainly provide cover for many arguments. Then it's up the us to fact check the use of it.

Yes. Greed.
    Do you know specifically what caused the economic collapse in 2008?
  15. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 09:20
    Do you know specifically what caused the economic collapse in 2008?
    Yes. Unregulated greed.

Do you really want to discuss subprime lending, cds and systemic risk?