1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 09:49
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Dude? Really? lol Okay. Well thank you, and you to. Take care.
    Lol. Okay. lol. Really. Lol. Dude. lol.

At least your childishness gives us all a good laugh. lol.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:20
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Lol. Okay. lol. Really. Lol. Dude. lol.

At least your childishness gives us all a good laugh. lol.
    Not quite as funny as you in your 50's saying the word dude that went out in the 80's. But If I can make you laugh, then that is a good thing. We all need more laughter I think. Don't you Dude? lol Okay Vespin out. Have fun everyone. And Radio for as much as you dig at me, and worse, I am just playing with you and having fun. I don't take this stuff so seriously. Use your humor to lift people's spirits. Just a thought. Wont see you guys for a long while. Please start the applause Radio? Thanks buddy. 🙂
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:24
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Not quite as funny as you in your 50's saying the word dude that went out in the 80's. But If I can make you laugh, then that is a good thing. We all need more laughter I think. Don't you Dude? lol Okay Vespin out. Have fun everyone. And Radio for as much as you dig at me, and worse, I am just playing with you and having fun. I don't take this stuff so ...[text shortened]... thought. Wont see you guys for a long while. Please start the applause Radio? Thanks buddy. 🙂
    Clap clap clap clap

Hope you catch it.

Farewell.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 15:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Clap clap clap clap

Hope you catch it.

Farewell.
    Hmmmm. Here in the GF we have, from time to time and when deemed necessary by yours truly, a group hug. It would appear that just such an instance has happened so come on everyone...group hug.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree