Live for today, in the best way.

Live for today, in the best way.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
I'm preparing for the 2024 Olympic Trials right now. Gonna try out for the 100m sprint. I'm in my 50's so I probably won't make it either. But hey.....I can at least prepare.....just in case every male in Australia is wiped out by a disease...... before 2024......except me.

Anyway....stopped reading your novel after the first paragraph but I'm sure it was all good stuff.
Wow. okay. I never said I was preparing now. I keep fit in other ways, as I said before, you only have a short window if you are going to be running for a profession. And the good thing about running is? It's not a game where anyone can win on any given day.

You go by times. My times were among the best in the country, And it's wonderful memories, and stuff I can share with my daughter. ๐Ÿ™‚ You may be old, but you can still keep in shape for your health.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by roma45
maybe sleep is not the right word, boring me to slow death with lame posts is more accurate..
my sub or non sub status is nothing to do with you, i have pmed russ reasons why mine and many other honest players wont renew.
you suggest i am poor, please provide proof or i will send feed back and report you,

nay i wont bother, i wont lower my self to be bai ...[text shortened]... [you and everyone on here knows what you are]...

p.s...hows the breaking bad working out?...
Roma all kidding aside. I NEVER implied you were poor. Where on earth did you come up with that. Honestly quote me and post it please? I can tell you first hand I would never do that to anyone, even if I did not care for them. If it came out that way, then I am deeply sorry for that. I sincerely mean it. I type as I think, so maybe something I said came out wrong? I just remember seeing your name, but no star. That was it. So I simply asked why you let your sub lapse.

I think that is what I said. That does not imply poor. I am considered poor and would never joke, or say anything that cruel to anyone, no matter what you or the others think of me. Again, I am sorry if you took anything I said that way. But never, would I ever even have thought that. You don't have to be poor to let it lapse. I figured you were just busy Roma.

I do agree with you and any of the others though. If you are that unhappy, you should let it lapse and move on. The thread is "live for Today, in the best way"

I thought it was a great thread, you and Radio were not in it. You guys jumped in it to attack me? It just did not make any sense. If you guys are that unhappy then do what you must. Russ just wants everyone to stop fighting. It's silly. And Russ has not made up his mind about my new clan. I am hoping he will allow it to continue.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by VESPIN
Roma all kidding aside. I NEVER implied you were poor. Where on earth did you come up with that. Honestly quote me and post it please? I can tell you first hand I would never do that to anyone, even if I did not care for them. If it came out that way, then I am deeply sorry for that. I sincerely mean it. I type as I think, so maybe something I said came out ...[text shortened]... . And Russ has not made up his mind about my new clan. I am hoping he will allow it to continue.
Why did he suspend it in the first place? The second clan you have led that has been suspended. Not arguing here moderators just asking a question in a kind and friendly manner.

Tell me.....in your sport of running. Do you believe in sportsmanship and winning fairly? Just a question as it's not something I associate you with. Maybe in your running activities you are a completely different person than you are on here. But then again maybe you aren't.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Wow. okay. I never said I was preparing now. I keep fit in other ways, as I said before, you only have a short window if you are going to be running for a profession. And the good thing about running is? It's not a game where anyone can win on any given day.

You go by times. My times were among the best in the country, And it's wonderful memories, and st ...[text shortened]... an share with my daughter. ๐Ÿ™‚ You may be old, but you can still keep in shape for your health.
I believe a lot of runners have been busted cheating using performance enhancing drugs to cheat other runners out of winning fairly. What's your thoughts on this?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by roma45
who are the WE that you are referring to?

like in the royal WE...are you the queen?

or in WE like you have more that one account on here.

not an accusation....just curious why you use the word WE...most would have posted "no more silly that how i feel i guess".......
care to explain??????
i would be happy to explain. Its simple. "WE" represents anyone, people who are siding with you or are your friends, and anyone that are my friends, when we were all just arguing with each other. That is all I meant. You asked, so I explained. Russ sent me a message stating he wanted all of us, meaning anyone arguing and not sticking to the rules. Hope this helps.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

I believe a lot of runners have been busted cheating using performance enhancing drugs to cheat other runners out of winning fairly. What's your thoughts on this?
In running? Can you name me three people in the United States in the last decade who were caught using PED's? Because I know it is used everywhere else in other countries. And of all the sports, running has the lowest amount of use. But it is used almost everywhere else, nothing anyone can do to stop it. Technology will never catch up with a proper test to catch all the PED's that are used. Just not possible.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

i would be happy to explain. Its simple. "WE" represents anyone, people who are siding with you or are your friends, and anyone that are my friends, when we were all just arguing with each other. That is all I meant. You asked, so I explained. Russ sent me a message stating he wanted all of us, meaning anyone arguing and not sticking to the rules. Hope this helps.
Dude, you need to concentrate better in English at your College. Your sentences are poorly constructed and don't make much sense. Just trying to help with your education not arguing. Your Masters degree, is that in a sporting field?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

In running? Can you name me three people in the United States in the last decade who were caught using PED's? Because I know it is used everywhere else in other countries. And of all the sports, running has the lowest amount of use. But it is used everywhere, nothing anyone can do to stop it. Technology will never catch up with a proper test to catch all the PED's that are used. Just not possible.
So what you are saying is that you think that cheating is immoral? Unsporting? Something to be ashamed of?

What's your thoughts regarding cheating?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Dude, you need to concentrate better in English at your College. Your sentences are poorly constructed and don't make much sense. Just trying to help with your education not arguing. Your Masters degree, is that in a sporting field?
I am on a laptop that barely works and I type while in bed. I am not concentrating on my grammar. If you are going for best writer in here, or over me? you win. ๐Ÿ™‚

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

So what you are saying is that you think that cheating is immoral? Unsporting? Something to be ashamed of?

Can you quote me where I said that please? You have a habit of speaking for others. It's okay I don't mind. But if I wrote that, could you show me please?

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

I know a certain 'rock group', that are full of Lancing Armstrongs๐Ÿ˜ต

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Why did he suspend it in the first place? The second clan you have led that has been suspended. Not arguing here moderators just asking a question in a kind and friendly manner.

Tell me.....in your sport of running. Do you believe in sportsmanship and winning fairly? Just a question as it's not something I associate you with. Maybe in your running a ...[text shortened]... ies you are a completely different person than you are on here. But then again maybe you aren't.
this is true. We will never know, will we. ๐Ÿ™‚

Infidel

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
๐Ÿ˜ด
Yes, I assume it must be pretty tiring to constantly have to skate around the nonsense you've been posting on this thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

Still looking for that page 4 instance where I asked you that question I had been asking you all those many 1 times before, by the way. Could you copy/paste that moment?

Also, in between all the off topic banter that's been happening here, I answered your question "Do you think it's important to live for today?", so if you want to talk about that some more, go right ahead.

That is, if you're not too busy accusing Robbie Carrobie of not answering questions and such ๐Ÿ˜‰

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Yes, I assume it must be pretty tiring to constantly have to skate around the nonsense you've been posting on this thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

Still looking for that page 4 instance where I asked you that question I had been asking you all those many 1 times before, by the way. Could you copy/paste that moment?

Also, in between all the off topic banter that's bee ...[text shortened]...
That is, if you're not too busy accusing Robbie Carrobie of not answering questions and such ๐Ÿ˜‰
I apologize for the off topic talk. They usually attack me. I enjoyed the topic, and thought the thread was an interesting one. So I just jumped in. If I ruined the flow of your conversation with Divegeester, I do apologize. I normally never post. ๐Ÿ™‚

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I know a certain 'rock group', that are full of Lancing Armstrongs๐Ÿ˜ต
Good Point. I use to race and loved it after I left running. Cycling uses PED's all the time, and almost every single one of them uses it, and many forms of it. Good point Robbie. ๐Ÿ™‚