Live for today, in the best way.

Live for today, in the best way.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
What say you, forum clown? Do you agree with your buddy Divegeester that humanity will *poof* cease to exist in about 100 years?

Or rather, what does The Watchtower tell you to believe?
First of all you dirty rat I am not divejeesters buddy.

Secondly as an empiricist I usually demand evidence for any such claims. So far no compelling evidence has been proffered.

Lastly may I take this opportunity to remind you there is a forum for discussing spirituality and this is not it. Please don't attempt to get wide again.

Infidel

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
First of all you dirty rat I am not divejeesters buddy.

Secondly as an empiricist I usually demand evidence for any such claims. So far no compelling evidence has been proffered.

Lastly may I take this opportunity to remind you there is a forum for discussing spirituality and this is not it. Please don't attempt to get wide again.
So The Watchtower hasn't instructed you about the upcoming end of the world yet? Phew! That's a relieve.

I was getting nervous, you know? Of course, the only people "in the know" about the end of the world are the Jehova's Witnesses, so the fact that you don't know of any upcoming disasters that would wipe us out any time soon really soothes my worried mind.

Maybe you should tell your buddy that he needn't get worked up about "the end". He might be thankful for it.

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15

So The Watchtower hasn't instructed you about the upcoming end of the world yet? Phew! That's a relieve.

I was getting nervous, you know? Of course, the only people "in the know" about the end of the world are the Jehova's Witnesses, so the fact that you don't know of any upcoming disasters that would wipe us out any time soon really soothes my wor ...[text shortened]... ould tell your buddy that he needn't get worked up about "the end". He might be thankful for it.
why don't you tell him yourself or is he sick listening to you?

Infidel

Moves
11 Nov 15

why don't you tell him yourself or is he sick listening to you?
I think he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, in this thread.

Sob 🙁

Moves
11 Nov 15

Seems like yet more "refugees" are finding their way to the GF from some of the "war-torn" forums. Welcome, you are safe but please abide by the rules.😛

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Seems like yet more "refugees" are finding their way to the GF from some of the "war-torn" forums. Welcome, you are safe but please abide by the rules.😛
There are refugees and there is flotsam and jetsam like our friend the RatiousBaggious!

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15

I think he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, in this thread.

Sob 🙁

Moves
11 Nov 15

There are refugees and there is flotsam and jetsam like our friend the RatiousBaggious!
We accept all forms from the other forums as long as they toe the line and play by the rules.

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
We accept all forms from the other forums as long as they toe the line and play by the rules.
rules? We the refugees from the clan forum now rule here! Any more of your jive talk and we'll take this one down as well 😛

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
I certainly didn't knock your country. Please show me the post where I insulted your country and I will apologise profusely. I do however believe that attaining a degree over there is no much harder than buying a box of cereal. You can cut them out of the back of the box.
That would be insulting my country. I could easily come back at you but I wont. This is exactly what Russ does not want from anyone in this site. You love to fight and argue, and that is okay. I will leave you to the moderators and Russ. I will not respond anymore. I thought you might be up to actually discussing what the thread was intended for. I was wrong. Have a wonderful day. 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by VESPIN
That would be insulting my country. I could easily come back at you but I wont. This is exactly what Russ does not want from anyone in this site. You love to fight and argue, and that is okay. I will leave you to the moderators and Russ. I will not respond anymore. I thought you might be up to actually discussing what the thread was intended for. I was wrong. Have a wonderful day. 🙂
Yes but I do like to play fairly and in the spirit of the game. Something that can't be said about everyone.

Thanks dude and you have a truly wonderful day yourself.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Nov 15

Yes but I do like to play fairly and in the spirit of the game. Something that can't be said about everyone.

Dude? Really? lol Okay. Well thank you, and you to. Take care.

rc

Moves
12 Nov 15

I agree there are many unprincipled opponents of truth lurking in dark and dangerous waters!

Gimme a V for Vespin and have a great day.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Nov 15

I agree there are many unprincipled opponents of truth lurking in dark and dangerous waters!

Gimme a V for Vespin and have a great day.
You're the king of them. Shameful.

I suppose any win for a Scotsman is a win no matter how hollow the victory. A killer of sportsmanship and fair play. I'm sure you'll make some joke about it but the truth is there for everyone to see. Subscriptions to this site will be plummeting.