Live for today, in the best way.

Live for today, in the best way.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infidel

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by VESPIN
I apologize for the off topic talk. They usually attack me. I enjoyed the topic, and thought the thread was an interesting one. So I just jumped in. If I ruined the flow of your conversation with Divegeester, I do apologize. I normally never post. 🙂
Don't worry about it. It was mostly Divegeester who ruined the flow of my conversation with Divegeester anyway 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Can you quote me where I said that please? You have a habit of speaking for others. It's okay I don't mind. But if I wrote that, could you show me please?
Asking you what your views on cheating are. Dumbed it down to your level so I hope you can comprehend it.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

this is true. We will never know, will we. 🙂
I see you avoided the second part of my question regarding sportsmanship and winning fairly. Wonder why you would do that?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Don't worry about it. It was mostly Divegeester who ruined the flow of my conversation with Divegeester anyway 🙂
Okay good. Thank you for saying so. I was reading your comments, and the conversation, and this is a common topic and one of interest for me. However, I am no scientist, and unless I google it I cant back up much of what I say. It is mostly a little of what I remember reading mixed with opinion. Your posts have been informative and I have enjoyed them. 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Good Point. I use to race and loved it after I left running. Cycling uses PED's all the time, and almost every single one of them uses it, and many forms of it. Good point Robbie. 🙂
You know so much about PED's dude. Were you ever drug tested while playing sport?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Okay good. Thank you for saying so. I was reading your comments, and the conversation, and this is a common topic and one of interest for me. However, I am no scientist, and unless I google it I cant back up much of what I say. It is mostly a little of what I remember reading mixed with opinion. Your posts have been informative and I have enjoyed them. 🙂
Nothing like a good College education. Obviously one doesn't have to be a (rocket) scientist to get a Masters degree over there either.

rc

Moves
11 Nov 15
3 edits

Originally posted by Great King Rat

That is, if you're not too busy accusing Robbie Carrobie of not answering questions and such 😉
Ha! Divejester busted again!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
I see you avoided the second part of my question regarding sportsmanship and winning fairly. Wonder why you would do that?
To be honest I thought it was to silly to answer. This is a good thread. Why not leave it alone, and let them talk about the original topic. Over the short time I have posted in our other forum, nobody ever answered one question I asked. Your question is silly and it is one that children ask. Since you are in your 50's and older, I would expect you to act much differently.

I wont be responding to you or the others if you are going to continue to refer to cheating, my clan, my friends, drugs in sports when I speak about sports based on a question you asked me?

You live to far away, just as Roma does, so to go back and forth as Russ says, it is "play ground" mentality. Why not look and read what is being said in this forum and you can see how people treat each other. Best wishes. 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
Nothing like a good College education. Obviously one doesn't have to be a (rocket) scientist to get a Masters degree over there either.
I don't have my masters degree. And insulting my country is not the brightest thing to do, even for you. Bachelor's degree, Social Science, and Science, Biology and then soon, premed. I am so happy you think your writing is exceptional. You should be very happy. 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

To be honest I thought it was to silly to answer. This is a good thread. Why not leave it alone, and let them talk about the original topic. Over the short time I have posted in our other forum, nobody ever answered one question I asked. Your question is silly and it is one that children ask. Since you are in your 50's and older, I would expect you to act mu ...[text shortened]... ad what is being said in this forum and you can see how people treat each other. Best wishes. 🙂
Yes I can understand you not answering that. Not arguing was just asking a legitimate question that I thought was interesting. The sports you mention participating in at the highest levels are synonymous with drug cheats who strive to win unfairly. Just wanted your take on that. Interesting that you refuse to answer. However that's your right

Best wishes and have a nice day !!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

I don't have my masters degree. And insulting my country is not the brightest thing to do, even for you. Bachelor's degree, Social Science, and Science, Biology and then soon, premed. I am so happy you think your writing is exceptional. You should be very happy. 🙂
I certainly didn't knock your country. Please show me the post where I insulted your country and I will apologise profusely. I do however believe that attaining a degree over there is no much harder than buying a box of cereal. You can cut them out of the back of the box.

st johnstone

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

Roma all kidding aside. I NEVER implied you were poor. Where on earth did you come up with that. Honestly quote me and post it please? I can tell you first hand I would never do that to anyone, even if I did not care for them. If it came out that way, then I am deeply sorry for that. I sincerely mean it. I type as I think, so maybe something I said came out ...[text shortened]... . And Russ has not made up his mind about my new clan. I am hoping he will allow it to continue.
[Hey I am helping you sleep. I am guessing that is what that means. Why did you allow your subscription run out? Your run your own clan don't you? I am not sure, but before you could not challenge a clan unless the leader was a subscriber like yourself. If you were a subscriber and the opponent running the other clan was not a subscriber, you could not play each other. I wish they had removed that rule. Sometimes people need an extra week or two until pay day to join. Glad I could help you sleep.]
THE ABOVE WAS YOUR ORIGINAL POST

does that answer your question? you ask why i am not a sub, then post some players have to wait till pay day, if thats not a insult saying i am poor then what is?
if i had plenty money like you i would pay for all my "friends" subs as well, maybe even get a few extra for my self.
not accusing you of doing that. so no need to hit alert button....some sort of comfort blanket to you i guess, well each to their own

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by roma45
[Hey I am helping you sleep. I am guessing that is what that means. Why did you allow your subscription run out? Your run your own clan don't you? I am not sure, but before you could not challenge a clan unless the leader was a subscriber like yourself. If you were a subscriber and the opponent running the other clan was not a subscriber, you could not play e ...[text shortened]... need to hit alert button....some sort of comfort blanket to you i guess, well each to their own
It would be OK if you did have numerous subscriptions from what I've seen lately.

I agree with you there Roma. The comments towards you in my mind were condescending and quite vexatious to say the least. I'm not arguing, just pointing out a view.

st johnstone

Moves
11 Nov 15

You live to far away, just as Roma does,
why are you so interested where radio and i live?????

Infidel

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ha! Divejester busted again!
What say you, forum clown? Do you agree with your buddy Divegeester that humanity will *poof* cease to exist in about 100 years?

Or rather, what does The Watchtower tell you to believe?