1. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by leunammi

There is no assurance of forgiveness, or no guarantee of forgiveness after accepting Christ.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, (Hebrews 10:26 KJV)

So what hope does anyone have? You, me, others in this forum, the Christian world at lar ...[text shortened]... if sin is committed after accepting Christ? Can you answer this question? Can anyone be saved?[/b]
    You asked this already and I answered.

If you think sonship is correct then go along with that.

If you believe what Christ and the Apostles say .. then go along with that.

Your choice.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:21
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You said works and following commandments is trying to earn your salvation. Did Jesus say that?
    QUOTE me
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:31
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    QUOTE me
    You said : What you push as doctrine isn't being saved, it is earning your way to God by
    works, that isn't salvation that is works.

So you say - those who do good works are not saved and do not get salvation.

Jesus said no such thing. He in fact said the opposite. Those who do good works [ ie follow his commandments] will get eternal life. These people will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:40
    You said : What you push as doctrine isn't being saved, it is earning your way to God by
    works, that isn't salvation that is works.

So you say - those who do good works are not saved and do not get salvation.

Jesus said no such thing. He in fact said the opposite. Those who do good works [ ie follow his commandments] will get eternal life. These people will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
    No one is going to earn their way in by works, do you reject all the scripture that agrees with that? Note once again I am not saying works will not be done they most certainly will be.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:46
    No one is going to earn their way in by works, do you reject all the scripture that agrees with that? Note once again I am not saying works will not be done they most certainly will be.
    Again, where did Christ say any such nonsense?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:54
    Again, where did Christ say any such nonsense?
    Unless you want to suggest only those who wrote the words of Jesus got what God really wanted say written down properly. The people who were led by the Holy Spirit also knew what God wanted to say, there is no conflict between them. If you see one I suggest you pray and ask God to clear up your confusion. The Holy Spirit and Jesus are never in disagreement!
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 22:041 edit
    Unless you want to suggest only those who wrote the words of Jesus got what God really wanted say written down properly. The people who were led by the Holy Spirit also knew what God wanted to say, there is no conflict between them. If you see one I suggest you pray and ask God to clear up your confusion. The Holy Spirit and Jesus are never in disagreement!
    So Christ said no such thing. Thought so. Therefore you believe in a doctrine completely contrary to Christ. And you ok with that.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 22:30
    So Christ said no such thing. Thought so. Therefore you believe in a doctrine completely contrary to Christ. And you ok with that.
    You are NOT THAT STUPID!
    A handful of people wrote the Books of the Bible. Jesus wasn't one of them!
    So every word was written directed by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are ONE they do not disagree. If you think they do you are far worse off than I think you are!
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 22:37
    You are NOT THAT STUPID!
    A handful of people wrote the Books of the Bible. Jesus wasn't one of them!
    So every word was written directed by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are ONE they do not disagree. If you think they do you are far worse off than I think you are!
    I believe in the words of Christ... Yep, Im that stupid to do that.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 00:03
    I am not wasting any more time with this poster Rajk999.

If anyone wants me to address problems he raised with anything I have explained either ask or send PM.

Thankyou
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 00:25
    Originally posted by sonship
    I am not wasting any more time with this poster Rajk999.

If anyone wants me to address problems he raised with anything I have explained either ask or send PM.

Thankyou
    You post what Paul said, I post what Jesus said.
    How can you beat Jesus ?
    You are on the losing side with your false doctrines.

There is a way to marry the teachings of Christ and Paul but your head is too hard and/or your indoctrination to deep for you to absorb that.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 00:29
    I believe in the words of Christ... Yep, Im that stupid to do that.
    Except you think Jesus and the Holy Spirit disagree with each other, and you reject scripture you don't like.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 00:34
    Except you think Jesus and the Holy Spirit disagree with each other, and you reject scripture you don't like.
    You are entitled to believe what you wish. Your interpretation of the writings of Paul is wrong, hence the reason why you sideline Jesus and stick to Paul. Pauls doctrine if twisted is easy, its easy salvation, no commandments, do anything you please and in the end you still get eternal life. That is the twisted doctrine which you like. You dont like Christ because he said to work and to be generous and to give. To you that is distasteful. As long as you are happy with your beliefs I say go for it.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 01:01
    You are entitled to believe what you wish. Your interpretation of the writings of Paul is wrong, hence the reason why you sideline Jesus and stick to Paul. Pauls doctrine if twisted is easy, its easy salvation, no commandments, do anything you please and in the end you still get eternal life. That is the twisted doctrine which you like. You dont like Christ ...[text shortened]... o give. To you that is distasteful. As long as you are happy with your beliefs I say go for it.
    Since you twist people's statements as you do scripture I think I too will stop responding to you ever again. I hope you find the Lord before its to late for you.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 01:09
    Since you twist people's statements as you do scripture I think I too will stop responding to you ever again. I hope you find the Lord before its to late for you.
    I really don't care to "find the Lord" the way you did. You reject the teachings of Christ and then claim you are saved. Are you people right in your head?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree