1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:13
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Wise man say, 'A person confident in their answers isn't afraid to answer questions.'
    wise man say: dispel all negativity, and none will come back to you"
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:16
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Amongst DG, GoaD and Romans; it's really difficult to determine who is the most illogical.

The photo is in: It's a dead heat.
    I'm not sure where any of them are coming from either . did you fart or something?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:16
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Actually, you have been systematically dismantled and embarrassed across two threads.
    how so?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:19
    Whats even more embaressing in this thread is I'm not a Christian and I know as much as the top poster here!!
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:22
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I'm not sure where any of them are coming from either . did you fart or something?
    I know. I kept thinking that they couldn't ALL really be that illogical.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:24
    I know. I kept thinking that they couldn't ALL really be that illogical.
    dont answer questions that dont serve intelligence, unless you know, your like really smart 🙂
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 03:04
    Seems you've asked a question Jesus was asked when He was preaching His gospel:

Luke 13
    23And someone said to Him, “Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And He said to them, 24“Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25“Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, a ...[text shortened]... and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out.
    “Many” and “few” are meaningless without a reference point.

Three people out of 100 could be considered few, while 97 out of 100 could be considered many.

Multiply the three by how many hundreds of people have lived on the earth since Christ’s Resurrection and what viewed in isolation appears to be many becomes few in comparison.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 03:07
    Yeah, yet another passage wherein Jesus marks the dividing line for "living in the kingdom" / having "eternal life" as those who no longer commit sin.
    Really?

An evildoer is someone who commits a single sin?

Isn’t that your standard? That anyone who commits a single sin after accepting Christ is doomed?
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 03:08
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Can a knowledgeable Christian provide some pointers concerning this ?
    If one confesses with the mouth and believes in ones heart,
    what does this [b] belief in ones heart all about
    ?

What is the Christian supposed to do, think, act ... anything?
    Brief details with some Bible references would be ideal.
    I got the mjouth part. Im interested in the h ...[text shortened]... ulously long nonsensidal monologues.
    Romans1009 I heard your answer in another thread... thanks[/b]
    I am not the best guy at doing this but I would think that it simply contrasts the mere act of confessing with the very important aspect of sincere belief.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 03:44
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I am not the best guy at doing this but I would think that it simply contrasts the mere act of confessing with the very important aspect of sincere belief.
    Well thanks but you did not get into the meat of what is sincere belief?
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 03:56
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    dont answer questions that dont serve intelligence, unless you know, your like really smart 🙂
    Yeah, when self-image is out of alignment with reality that can happen. Pride.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 04:00
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Really?

An evildoer is someone who commits a single sin?

Isn’t that your standard? That anyone who commits a single sin after accepting Christ is doomed?
    An individual who continues to commit sin continues to do evil. Evildoer. That's about as straightforward as it gets.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 04:22
    An individual who continues to commit sin continues to do evil. Evildoer. That's about as straightforward as it gets.
    So, I guess this means you wouldn't have hung out with the prostitutes, the drunks, or the tax collectors, as Jesus did. So you misunderstand his philosophy again.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 04:38
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    So, I guess this means you wouldn't have hung out with the prostitutes, the drunks, or the tax collectors, as Jesus did. So you misunderstand his philosophy again.
    So, I guess this means you wouldn't have hung out with the prostitutes, the drunks, or the tax collectors, as Jesus did.

How does this logically follow from what I wrote?

BTW in case you missed it, I responded to your previous post to me on page 8.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 05:29
    You just won’t answer the question.

I asked you if someone, after accepting Christ, could commit a single sin and maintain his or her salvation. Rather than simply say, “Yes” or “No,” you decided to fudge your answer by changing the standard in my question to “continues to commit sin.”

If your honest answer to my question is “No,” then it’s apparent no one can be saved because Christ included being angry with someone as a sin and looking on a woman with lust in your heart as a sin, not to mention the Old Testament sins of coveting and bearing false witness (lying.)

If your answer is instead “Yes,” then you’ve got to explain how many sins are too many and also explain how those sins are forgiven since you apparently do not believe in the New Covenant spoken of by Jesus (or if you do believe it, you must think it only applies to sins one commits prior to accepting Christ.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree