1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:30
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Is that the book where you claim you don't judge people?
    Yes it is. For example if I say "Ghosts contributions are low on content, often belittling and rarely in the spirit of the OP" , then that is not a judgment. It is fact.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:31
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    What has doing drugs got to do with it? The truth is the truth. Peoples personal lives should not come into it. You remain a grub in my book.
    Hmmm, well, number one is that we have no confirmation of any 'aliens'. So therefore, 'aliens' is not the 'truth'. If you're going to go all Alex Jones on us, then yeah, people are going to think you're a whack job.

I suppose an alternative would be that you're just monumentally stupid, and easily led to wrong conclusions as well.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:33
    Yes it is. For example if I say "Ghosts contributions are low on content, often belittling and rarely in the spirit of the OP" , then that is not a judgment. It is fact.
    I see. So your assumptions are facts, while others' facts are assumptions? Is that about right, according to you?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:34
    The bible is an account of how humans were created by aliens by mixing their DNA with the apes on Earth at the time.
    News Flash: The Bible says nothing about aliens or DNA.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:40
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Hmmm, well, number one is that we have no confirmation of any 'aliens'. So therefore, 'aliens' is not the 'truth'. If you're going to go all Alex Jones on us, then yeah, people are going to think you're a whack job.

I suppose an alternative would be that you're just monumentally stupid, and easily led to wrong conclusions as well.
    If you remain dismissive of the truth aand follow popular opinion as often as you do then dont be surprised when it bites you on the bum. Everytime you belittle others and call them names is a reflection on you. It is grub-like behaviour pure and simple.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:401 edit
    News Flash: The Bible says nothing about aliens....
    You will confront Karoly over this somewhat innocuous topic and yet when sonship (your buddy) drags Jesus and Christianity through the mire of ridicule with:

“The lost shall be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds”

...You have never challenged him on it.

Why is that?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:42
    Why do you think sonship has worked "aliens" on other planets into his version of the "perfect morality" that he says Christianity embodies? Are you going to tell sonship that he's a "whack job" too?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 08:53
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Oh really? You must have missed sonship going on and on and on and on about burning non-Christians being hung out on chains as a warning to aliens from other planets. You tackle karoly azcel on the issue of "aliens", but not sonship. No surprise there.
    I realize all you have in your life to keep you going is your incessant harassment of sonship, but, just for your information, sonship talking about aliens is not Christianity talking about aliens.

Let me ask you. Do YOU think that karoly is right and that "The bible is an account of how humans were created by aliens by mixing their DNA with the apes on Earth at the time"? Do YOU think that is what the Bible is about?

By the way, the only people I see going "on and on and on and on" about what sonship said is you and divegeester. Sonship said it once. You've practically made a career out of harassing him about it. I think YOUR behavior over it is FAR more suspect. No surprise there.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:02
    News Flash: The Bible says nothing about aliens or DNA.
    Yes it does. Unfortunately the truth has been obscured for so long that most simply dont know it. The bible is very hard to research and most lazily believe what the crowd tells them. Moreover the bible has been altered to serve the rulers of Earth. These rulers have been in control for millenia. They feed us 'news' and dictate what is true and what isn't. They understand human psychology and set up conditions in life to manipulate the masses. This is why people like me get called 'whack jobs' . This is why our Earth and the people on it suffer. The obfuscation and misrepresentation of the bible is one of the ways in which we are controlled. In this time of misinformation,disinformation, oppression and subversion it is extremly difficult to fathom what happened 50 years ago let alone 2000 years ago. You will have to keep an open mind to find the truth and a strong constitution to stomach it. Its always easier to put the boot into the messenger rather than engage with the message.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:03
    I realize all you have in your life to keep you going is your incessant harassment of sonship, but, just for your information, sonship talking about aliens is not Christianity talking about aliens.
    sonship thinks it is. He promotes it as Christianity. Morality. Justice. The "woe" of the burning humans on chains "glorifies" the Christian God, apparently. And is a warning to "aliens" on other planets. So says sonship. Are you going to call him a whack job?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:04
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Why do you think sonship has worked "aliens" on other planets into his version of the "perfect morality" that he says Christianity embodies? Are you going to tell sonship that he's a "whack job" too?
    You know, I don't really give a damn about his quote or what it means.

What I give a damn about is YOUR harassment of him over it. YOU haven't let it die. It would have been a throwaway line, given about as much attention as it deserves, but YOU are the one going berzerk over it.

It was one line, mentioned once. Karoly has been a whack job ever since he returned to this forum, inserting his dubious claims and supposedly "higher knowledge" all over this forum. Most people try to blow it off, but it's like the Energizer Bunny.

The ONLY ones who give a rat's ass about what sonship said are you and divegeester, and that is ONLY because you two, the tag-team from hell, use it as yet another tool to try and beat him senseless over it. 99+% of the mentions of that quote on this forum are from one of you two. How many times are you going to throw that stone at him? Who else even cares? And you guys even have the balls to talk about "unprincipled behavior" in this forum. STFU about it already.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:06
    By the way, the only people I see going "on and on and on and on" about what sonship said is you and divegeester. Sonship said it once.
    So you concede that sonship has talked about it, even if you are dissembling as to how many times he has mentioned it, repeated it, or confirmed it. It lies at the very core of his religion, remember. So you know what he has claimed about your Christian God. Is he a "whack job" then?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:06
    Let me ask you. Do YOU think that karoly is right and that "The bible is an account of how humans were created by aliens by mixing their DNA with the apes on Earth at the time"? Do YOU think that is what the Bible is about?
    No.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:08

Let me ask you. Do YOU think that karoly is right and that "The bible is an account of how humans were created by aliens by mixing their DNA with the apes o ...[text shortened]... harassing him about it. I think YOUR behavior over it is FAR more suspect. No surprise there.
    " ... Christianity talking... " who exactly is "Christianity" ? The church? The ones that feed you lies about getting to heaven?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 09:081 edit
    You know, I don't really give a damn about his quote or what it means.
    Of course you don’t, he’s your buddy. But you’ll pick up Karoly for something about aliens not being in the bible.

Sonship drags our Lord through the gutter, his beliefs are not only horrendous they are ludicrous.

And you NEVER once challenge him the way you challenge Karoly in this thread just now. Why is that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree