Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Yes it is. For example if I say "Ghosts contributions are low on content, often belittling and rarely in the spirit of the OP" , then that is not a judgment. It is fact.
In which case sir, and based on your forum contributions, it is factually correct for me to call you an imbecile.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No. YOU have been "going on about it" for over two years. Hardly a week goes by before one of you two mentions it AGAIN. You should be proud, that's a LOT of mileage out of one quote.

The ONLY reason he's revisited it is BECAUSE you two have used it to viciously attack him over and over and over about it. Painting him as the one "going on about it" is completely untrue and one of the biggest and more obvious lies you've told in this forum.
Why shouldn’t we mention it, do you think sonship is ashamed of his own stated beliefs?

K

Germany

Moves
02 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You do understand what the word ‘estimate’ means right?

How do you prove that the conditions we observe today for example the rate of expansion of the universe has always been the same in the past?

It is an assumption that cannot be proven.

Hence it is not an exact science.
Everything we measure is an estimate. I can measure my length and it is approximately 6'3". Is it based on "unproven assumptions"?

In fact, if the laws of nature would change over time, that would leave an empirical signature. To date, no such signatures have been found.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18

WRONG. Another lie. Sonship's unfortunate quote is NOT "at the core of his religion". You only say that to misrepresent him, distort what he says, and present your case that he is not to be listened to. Why? Because he disagrees with you. Oh, My God.
Sonship also said that “the lost will glorify him (Jesus) in their endless woe”, what do you think of that?

Sonship also said that Jesus burning billions of people alive for eternity was “God’s perfect justice” what do you think of that?

Answer: nothing to say, because he’s your buddy,

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18

Sonship's unfortunate quote is NOT "at the core of his religion".
Why is it “unfortunate”? Do you think he typed those words by mistake?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18
3 edits

At the time, I thought it a little strange, but it was one quote....
“A little strange” That has to be the biggest understatement in the history of rhp forums.

Let’s be clear; sonship stands by what he said, he’s stood by it through thick and thin, unwavering in his defence of it.

He believes that Jesus is glorified by billions of people being tortured in fire for eternity. He believes it is God’s perfect justice.
Just stop and think about that for a moment...

He also believes that Jesus is warning aliens on other worlds, to presumably believe in a version of Jesus on their own world, by allowing them somehow to observe the burning of billions of people in hell.
Also think about that for a moment...

Just think about what this is actually saying. And you have NEVER, not even once, challenged on this incredible horrific nonsense. But Karoly is a “whack job” for mentioning aliens.

You’re a hypocrite.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
In which case sir, and based on your forum contributions, it is factually correct for me to call you an imbecile.
Wrong. I dont have any intellectual disability. What makes you, a psychologist of all things, say that?

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

At the time, I thought it a little strange, but it was one quote. In no way is this one quote "the core of his religion". If it was, I would have been one of the first to call BS on it. But it's not. Sonship is sincere in his Christianity. He and I have locked horns a couple of times, but even though we disagree, I consider him a man of God. His fait ...[text shortened]... And now, if you'll excuse me, FMF, I do have better things to do than continue to entertain you.
You called karoly azcel a "whack job" for talking about "aliens" in the context of the Christian God. Is sonship also a "whack job" in so far as he too talks about "aliens" in the context of the Christian God?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Aug 18

Wrong. I dont have any intellectual disability. What makes you, a psychologist of all things, say that?
I am demonstrating sir your naivety in believing 'your' opinions alone are factual and therefore not judgements.

I recommend re-evaluating your position.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You called karoly azcel a "whack job" for talking about "aliens" in the context of the Christian God. Is sonship also a "whack job" in so far as he too talks about "aliens" in the context of the Christian God?
Run off.

Hilarious.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I am demonstrating sir your naivety in believing 'your' opinions alone are factual and therefore not judgements.

I recommend re-evaluating your position.
Not true. Others give sound opinions also and I err from time to time. Shame its lost on you

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Aug 18

Not true. Others give sound opinions also and I err from time to time. Shame its lost on you
As reason is lost on you.

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Everything we measure is an estimate. I can measure my length and it is approximately 6'3". Is it based on "unproven assumptions"?

In fact, if the laws of nature would change over time, that would leave an empirical signature. To date, no such signatures have been found.
Obviously measuring the age of the universe is not as simplistic and straightforward as measuring your height.

K

Germany

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Obviously measuring the age of the universe is not as simplistic and straightforward as measuring your height.
I never claimed it was - just that your focus on the notion of an "estimate" is misplaced.

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
I never claimed it was - just that your focus on the notion of an "estimate" is misplaced.
Would you agree that certain assumptions have to be made when estimating the age of the universe?