Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
You know, I don't really give a damn about his quote or what it means.
sonship wittering on about non-Christians being tortured as a warning to "aliens" in outer space is NOT a "whack job" thing, then? But when another poster mentions "aliens" you call him a "whack job". People will wonder what's the matter with you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
People will wonder what's the matter with you.
It’s been obvious for years, unprincipled and partisan.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

[sonship's stuff about "aliens"] was one line, mentioned once.
Nope. You are mistaken. He's been going on about it for about two years. It's absolutely central to what he sees as divine "justice" and the "glory" of your Christian God. If you think he mentioned it only once or that it is an insignificant part of sonship's beliefs, you are mistaken. You are saying untrue things.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Yes it does. Unfortunately the truth has been obscured for so long that most simply dont know it. The bible is very hard to research and most lazily believe what the crowd tells them. Moreover the bible has been altered to serve the rulers of Earth. These rulers have been in control for millenia. They feed us 'news' and dictate what is true and wha ...[text shortened]... h it. Its always easier to put the boot into the messenger rather than engage with the message.
Look, I hate to break it to you, but you're NOT a "messenger". You're just a fool with a lot of fool ideas. One only needs to look to your latest "head trip" of a post to see that.

Normally, I wouldn't mind one jackass talking a lot of jackass crap. Lord knows the forum has many of those. But you come in here and say the most outlandish, frankly bull*hit things about Christianity, and you're nothing but a liar about Christianity and now the Bible. I will defend my religion from those who look to misrepresent, distort, oppress and subvert it. You come in here acting all Alex Jones on us and you will be hit with the STFU stick. Deal with it.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

How many times are you going to throw that stone at [sonship]? Who else even cares? And you guys even have the balls to talk about "unprincipled behavior" in this forum. STFU about it already.
In what sense is it a "stone"?

F

Moves
02 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne to karoly azcel
But you come in here and say the most outlandish, frankly bull*hit things about Christianity, and you're nothing but a liar about Christianity and now the Bible.
Is what sonship says about burning non-believers being hung out on chains as a warning from your God to space "aliens" a "most outlandish, frankly bull*hit thing about Christianity"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 18

Nope. You are mistaken. He's been going on about it for about two years. It's absolutely central to what he sees as divine "justice" and the "glory" of your Christian God. If you think he mentioned it only once or that it is an insignificant part of sonship's beliefs, you are mistaken. You are saying untrue things.
No. YOU have been "going on about it" for over two years. Hardly a week goes by before one of you two mentions it AGAIN. You should be proud, that's a LOT of mileage out of one quote.

The ONLY reason he's revisited it is BECAUSE you two have used it to viciously attack him over and over and over about it. Painting him as the one "going on about it" is completely untrue and one of the biggest and more obvious lies you've told in this forum.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

No. YOU have been "going on about it" for over two years. Hardly a week goes by before one of you two mentions it AGAIN. You should be proud, that's a LOT of mileage out of one quote.

The ONLY reason he's revisited it is BECAUSE you two have used it to viciously attack him over and over and over about it. Painting him as the one "going on about it" is completely untrue and one of the biggest and more obvious lies you've told in this forum.
It lies at the very core of sonship's take on the nature of your Christian God and his notions of Christian morality and justice. They are sonship's beliefs, not mine. He is talking about your God.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

Painting [sonship] as the one "going on about it" is completely untrue and one of the biggest and more obvious lies you've told in this forum.
Is sonship a "whack job" for talking as a Christian about "aliens" in this way?

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

YOU have been "going on about it" for over two years. Hardly a week goes by before one of you two mentions it AGAIN.
If sonship is right, "it" is the fate of billions and billions of human beings, including a lot of people in this community. sonship promotes this torture & warning to space aliens thing as something that "glorifies" your Christian God. Billions and billions of people, Suzianne.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 18

So you concede that sonship has talked about it, even if you are dissembling as to how many times he has mentioned it, repeated it, or confirmed it. It lies at the very core of his religion, remember. So you know what he has claimed about your Christian God. Is he a "whack job" then?
WRONG. Another lie. Sonship's unfortunate quote is NOT "at the core of his religion". You only say that to misrepresent him, distort what he says, and present your case that he is not to be listened to. Why? Because he disagrees with you. Oh, My God.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

WRONG. Another lie. Sonship's unfortunate quote is NOT "at the core of his religion".
It's sonship's take on "damnation". It's the fate of all non-Christians. It is - for him - "the ultimate morality" and "perfect justice". This stuff constitutes something that lies at the very core of his beliefs. This stuff constitutes the nature of his version of the Christian God.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

Oh, My God.
Talking of your God. Does your God hang people out on chains after they die as a warning to space "aliens"?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

Look, I hate to break it to you, but you're NOT a "messenger". You're just a fool with a lot of fool ideas. One only needs to look to your latest "head trip" of a post to see that.

Normally, I wouldn't mind one jackass talking a lot of jackass crap. Lord knows the forum has many of those. But you come in here and say the most outlandish, frankly bul ...[text shortened]... come in here acting all Alex Jones on us and you will be hit with the STFU stick. Deal with it.
I am dealing with it . Its easy to belittle others and dismiss the truth in favour of populism. You dont hate to break it tome. Normally you do 'mind' anyone that has ideas contrary to your own. But most importantly I do not lie. And fyi: The one that should STFU is you. After all, its in the bible.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 18
1 edit

Is what sonship says about burning non-believers being hung out on chains as a warning from your God to space "aliens" a "most outlandish, frankly bull*hit thing about Christianity"?
At the time, I thought it a little strange, but it was one quote. In no way is this one quote "the core of his religion". If it was, I would have been one of the first to call BS on it. But it's not. Sonship is sincere in his Christianity. He and I have locked horns a couple of times, but even though we disagree, I consider him a man of God. His faith and his love of God is unshakeable. This is the major reason I haven't spoken up to you two about him more than I have in the past. He can handle himself. If he hasn't packed his bags and left here by now, like many others have, then he's not going to.

Look, I am only going to say this once. Mainly because if I answered every single one of your BS posts about this to me, I'd be here all day, every day. I have far better things to do in my life than waste my time battling you two hateful jackasses in this forum. Sonship and KJ are two of the most honestly sincere, devoted, selfless men of God I know. Their love for God is true, and faithful. Yes, they sometimes overspeak, and I've argued with both of them, but that doesn't make them horrible people, as you two seem to think. Yes, they are only human, subject to the very same failings as the rest of us. But I believe that their faith and love for God helps them stay upright, even among the ravening wolves in this forum.

My disagreements with them are few. The distinction between us and the things we disagree about are not things of material concern in our day-to-day walk as Christians. My main disagreement with them both is mainly what happens to those found wanting after Judgement. Yes, I am an Annihilationist. They both believe the mainstream idea of eternal torment. Believing either of these things is not going to risk our salvation or send us to hell. It's a point of contention, that is all. Neither position makes anyone an evil person.

But one person in this forum has taken it upon himself to focus ALL of his energy in this forum on this ONE issue, in which he believes he will eventually emerge victorious, or through his "scorched earth" policy, there will be no one left to disagree. Sorry to burst your bubble, divegeester, but it is a minor point. You give far, FAR too much importance to this issue. I think this is probably because without this one drum to constantly beat, you'd have nothing to compel people to listen to you. You, more than anyone else in this forum, strive to make this entire forum about you. FMF follows along because he craves the contention, the forum combat, the opportunity to try to make everyone agree with him, lest they also become subject to his scathing, acerbic gaze. And so, as part and parcel of this mandate you two have imposed upon yourselves, you eventually focus your terrible hate on those who resist you the most. Nothing, and I mean nothing, matters to either of you more than taking your dissenters down. And this is why you two often resort to your "full court press", like tonight.

And now, if you'll excuse me, FMF, I do have better things to do than continue to entertain you.