1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:085 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dasa posted on 12 Jan 2012 so I doubt that he has been banned.
    It is my opinion that you are a liar so I do not take what you say
    very seriously.
    His thread was deleted on 19th Jan. He posted again on the 3rd January. In one of his first posts after returning, he said "If I have not spoken the truth then I shall accept being banned". Dec 19th to Jan 3rd would more or less be a two week ban. What is it you think I am lying about?

edit: His thread was deleted on 19th Dec [not Jan], as has been said numerous times.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:281 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    His thread was deleted on 19th Jan. He posted again on the 3rd January. In one of his first posts after returning, he said "If I have not spoken the truth then I shall accept being banned". Dec 19th to Jan 3rd would more or less be a two week ban. What is it you think I am lying about?
    How could it be deleted on 19th Jan? It is only 14 Jan now.
    That's a lie.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:401 edit
    How could it be deleted on 19th Jan? It is only 14 Jan now.
    That's a lie.
    I meant to type 19th December, as I've said all along.

Dec 19th to Jan 3rd would more or less be a two week ban. What is it you think I am lying about?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:59
    very seriously.
    The lies that Dasa is accused of telling are specific and the same accusations have been levelled by others and not just me. What specific lies are you accusing me of?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    The lies that Dasa is accused of telling are specific and the same accusations have been levelled by others and not just me. What specific lies are you accusing me of?
    I let you take your lie back, so why can't you forgive Dasa and let him
    take back what he said, specific or not?
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:17
    Dasa posted on 12 Jan 2012 so I doubt that he has been banned.
    very seriously.
    I have an email from Russ in response to my request to ban Dasa for the post Peace confirming that RHP had done so. So, unless you think I am lying, then it is true that he was banned.

And nowhere in his posts does he suggest that only criminal Muslims should be terminated. He says all adult Muslim males irrespective as the only means to remove the evil from the planet. No exceptions are made for men.

I repeatedly questioned him about the terms of his beliefs, particularly about "all Muslim make adults" and he did not respond with a clarification, but with words showing the determination to use indiscriminate violence.

I believe, on this one, you are wrong.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:411 edit
    I let you take your lie back, so why can't you forgive Dasa and let him
    take back what he said, specific or not?
    What "lie" is it you think you've let me "take back"?

Dasa still has not admitted that he proposed genocide in the "Peace" thread, he is still lying about its content, he is accusing me [and presumably all those who have confirmed what I have said - including Rank Outsider, who has confirmed what I have been saying, above] of being dishonest [although Dasa has gone conspicuously quiet since I told him I have a copy of the thread and that other posters have seen it], he hasn't apologised to the forum for lying, he hasn't apologised to the forum for advocating genocide - although his ban surely should have made him feel an apology to the whole community is appropriate. Surely?

If you want to "forgive" him already, why don't you do that? Is he banned again? Why are trying to speak on his behalf?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:592 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I have an email from Russ in response to my request to ban Dasa for the post Peace confirming that RHP had done so. So, unless you think I am lying, then it is true that he was banned.

And nowhere in his posts does he suggest that only criminal Muslims should be terminated. He says all adult Muslim males irrespective as the only means to remove th ng the determination to use indiscriminate violence.

I believe, on this one, you are wrong.
    I remember him referring to them as criminals on one post, It may
    have been sometime after the posts you are referring to, however.
    I do remember him not posting for a time, so he could have been
    banded from posting during that time. But I had thought FMF meant
    he was been band from the site forever not just for awhile and I knew
    he had just posted a couple days ago.

Did Dasa tell you why he wanted them eradicated or whatever
    term he used?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "lie" is it you think you've let me "take back"?

Dasa still has not admitted that he proposed genocide in the "Peace" thread, he is still lying about its content, he is accusing me [and presumably all those who have confirmed what I have said - including Rank Outsider, who has confirmed what I have been saying, above] of being dishonest [although Dasa ha ...[text shortened]... y, why don't you do that? Is he banned again? Why are trying to speak on his behalf?
    He has apparently been punished and I have already forgiven him
    because I think he was misunderstood.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:08
    Did Dasa tell you why he wanted them eradicated or whaterver term he used?
    What Dasa said was: "There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

Do you endorse Dasa's proposal?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:10
    He has apparently been punished and I have already forgiven him
    because I think he was misunderstood.
    Well of course you have "forgiven" him because you have started a whole thread defending what he said even though you didn't see the thread.

What specific lies are you accusing me of?
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:11
    I remember him referring to them as criminals on one post, It may
    have been sometime after the posts you are referring to, however.
    I do remember him not posting for a time, so he could have been
    banded from posting during that time. But I had thought FMF meant
    he was been band from the site forever not just for awhile and iknew
    he had just posted a couple days ago.

Did Dasa tell you why he wanted them eradicated or whaterver
    term he used?
    Female circumcision was one, if I recall correctly.

If he was advocating his beliefs as a stand against terrorism, why mention this instead of...err... terrorism. Abhorrent though female circumcision is, it is not grounds for genocide.

I think you should reconsider your position here. Dasa did not expect someone to keep the deleted post and he is using the terrorism line to forward his agenda by another means. I really believe you have fallen for his deception.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    What Dasa said was: "There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Musli ...[text shortened]... aviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

Das says Muslims and Islam is not innocent. What are they quilty
    of according to him? What kind of behavior made them lower than
    animals?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:19
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Abhorrent though female circumcision is, it is not grounds for genocide.
    Nor is it a tenet of Islam, which it predates, and has no basis in Islamic law. It is clearly an abhorrent and backward cultural phenomenon, but - as you say - not a justification for genocide against all Muslims.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 09:201 edit
    Das says Muslims and Islam is not innocent. What are they quilty
    of according to him? What kind of behavior made them lower than
    animals?
    You have already "forgiven" Dasa and yet - here you are - admitting that you don't even know why Dasa has called for genocide?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree