1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 08:183 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    What does this mean?
    That you are not Dasa's best friend anymore?
    That there is a crack between creationists?
    Or that you finally know that you are wrong?
    I was never Dasa's best friend. I do agree with much of what he says.
    But he say Christianity is a false religion and the Holy Bible was written
    by animal killers and Christianity supports the slaughter of animals.
    And no animals should be killed and especially the sacred cow. He also
    believes Jesus learned all He knows from the vedas or from Vedic
    teachers or something like that. My main point of agreement is with
    his stand against evolution. However, he is an old earth creationist,
    while I am a young earth creationist.

P.S. No, I don't believe I am wrong.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 08:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I was never Dasa's best friend. I do agree with much of what he says.
    Having heard what Dasa actually did say about the "eradication" and "termination" of Muslims, do you still endorse his proposal?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 08:44
    I do agree with much of what he says.
    No, I don't believe I am wrong.
    See...?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 08:48
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

The term "genocide" was coined by Raphael Lemkin (1900–1959), a Polish-Jewish
    legal scholar, in 1944, firstly from the Greek root génos
    (birth, race, stock, kind); secondly from Latin -cidium (cutting, killing)
    via French -cide.

In 1944, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace published Lemkin's
    most im ...[text shortened]... l criminals, which would include any of those in their criminal
    organizations.
    Just a thought; did DASA you and communicate/collaborate in the initiation of this OP and thread?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 09:17
    FMF, apparently, believes these Muslim terrorists groups should be allowed
    to continue their bombings and killings of innocent children in their
    attempt to accomplish their evil intent.
    This isn't true. Can you try to substantiate it by quoting even just one of my posts?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 09:27
    And no animals should be killed and especially the sacred cow.
    Since when did you feel strongly about the sacred cow?

This is not in Chritianity and in fact the cow is an emblem of Baal e.g. the golden calf.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 09:36
    It is my opinion that you are a liar so I do not take what you say
    very seriously.
    Hey, I think you really do need to answer this. What specific lies are you accusing me of?
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 14:19
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

The term "genocide" was coined by Raphael Lemkin (1900–1959), a Polish-Jewish
    legal scholar, in 1944, firstly from the Greek root génos
    (birth, race, stock, kind); secondly from Latin -cidium (cutting, killing)
    via French -cide.

In 1944, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace published Lemkin's
    most im ...[text shortened]... l criminals, which would include any of those in their criminal
    organizations.
    Thankyou for clearing that up RJHinds.

When I say Muslim men........it goes without saying that I mean violent Muslim men who rape, plunder, bomb, murder and pillage in the name of Allah.

I admit I was not clear about this in my first post....... believing it would be obvious.
  9. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 14:21
    I have forgiven Dasa and FMF too. So I don't see any more need to
    bring this subject up, since I see that we will not agree and to
    continue would just cause animosity. Have a good day. 😏
    Good man, very nice of you to forgive Dasa and FMF. As you are repling to my post, I wonder why you are telling me this. But as you did can I ask why you are forgiving Dasa who has done nothing wrong in your eyes. And what did FMF do wrong; oh yes he told us some lies. Can you run by me again what does lies were.
  10. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 14:27
    Originally posted by Dasa

When I say Muslim men........it goes without saying that I mean violent Muslim men who rape, plunder, bomb, murder and pillage in the name of Allah.

I admit I was not clear about this in my first post....... believing it would be obvious.
    Well done, Dasa on clearing that up. But stop blaming every one else. How can it have been obvious when you used the words all muslin men. It does not then go without saying that you only meant violent muslim. However that you have now cleared it up is welcome
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 14:33
    Well you were absolutely crystal clear in the thread that was deleted. You advocated genocide in unequivocal terms, for which you owe everybody an apology, at least to my way of thinking.

That you now seek to retract your proposal for genocide is to be welcomed.

But a forthright apology for what you clearly and obviously said in the Dec19th thread called "Peace" is undoubtedly called for, as soon as possible. Your integrity is on the line, Dasa. It was one of the ugliest things I have ever seen on this web site. Dozens of people have seen the thread. You need to apologize.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 15:13

So you're ok with non-muslims who rape, plunder, bomb, murder and pillage for some other reason?
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 15:201 edit
    I think RJHinds has become our new Dasa. They two are friends, having the same thoughts of much. Creationism, homophobism, weird rhetorics etc. They are buddies, backing eachother up when needed.
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 15:24

Then what was that part about the women ? Women who rape, plunder, bomb, murder and pillage in the name of Allah can still prove themselves worthy to live, but men can't ?
  15. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 15:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well you were absolutely crystal clear in the thread that was deleted. You advocated genocide in unequivocal terms, for which you owe everybody an apology, at least to my way of thinking.

That you now seek to retract your proposal for genocide is to be welcomed.

But a forthright apology for what you clearly and obviously said in the Dec19th thread called " ...[text shortened]... have ever seen on this web site. Dozens of people have seen the thread. You need to apologize.
    You are more generous than I would be.

Destroying all Muslims engaged in this activity would not eradicate Islam from the world, which was Dasa's stated intent. His subsequent post acknowledges that not all Muslims engage in this type of practice. Therefore, if his original post was intended to refer to a subset of Muslims, then there is no need to eradicate Islam from the face of the world.

I am sure someone will say that he meant only to eradicate a particular type of Islam from the world, but if this is the level of his capacity to explain his position, he should not post in a forum of this nature, and then complain at others dishonesty when they take his words at their meaning.

I personally am not holding my breadth for an apology, or even an acknowledgement that his words were more naturally construed the way most people took them. His last post again tried to lay the blame at our feet.

But I may be surprised yet. I wonder what the Vedas recommend in this type of position, and how it compares to what Dasa does?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree