Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I'm not bitter at FMF you are seeing things that are not there again to make your
views of others more valid. I'm actually grateful he didn't have a real relationship
with God in his past, that means there is still hope for him. Had the Spirit of God
actually resided in him, than right now there would be nothing for him his fate
would be sealed and his damnation settled.
You come across as a stubborn, embittered, dogma-driven religionist who cannot see past the end of his own nose.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I can repost it and show you, then will that show you lied about reading our
conversation? Ask again, but before you do, I would suggest you go to the very start
of our exchanges and read there first.
Quote him saying he was "pretending".

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
he stopped because he was pretending. It isn't me
that is missing the point.
I was not pretending. You have missed the point completely.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Even when he claimed it was real for him he later had to admit he was
pretending.
I wasn't pretending. I have not admitted I was pretending. You are making stuff up.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
He said he had to admit he was pretending, his words not mine.
No I did not. You are saying something untrue.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Oct 18

@fmf said
No I did not. You are saying something untrue.
KellyJay seems to live in world of his own imaginations.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
In your world maybe those who pretend are Christians, but
not in mine they are the ones that pretend, nothing about them is real.
I didn't pretend. I haven't said I pretended. I wasn't pretending. How many times are you going to repeat the falsehood having been corrected?

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I thought you said you read our exchange?
Have you read our exchange? I haven't said I was pretending. I've said over and over again that it was real to me. Read our exchange again.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
He is an Atheist, do you think God lived in Him and he could now deny Him as being
real?
I am an atheist because I lost my faith. I am not pretending to be an atheist. Previously I was a Christian. I was not pretending to be a Christian.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
conversation? Ask again, but before you do, I would suggest you go to the very start
of our exchanges and read there first.
You have gone off half cock because you have misread something I wrote. I did not say I was pretending to be a Christian. You have got the wrong end of the stick.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
conversation?
You can't. I did not say I was pretending to be a Christian. I did not post that. You cannot "repost" it because there is no such post.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Oct 18

@fmf said
I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?
You admit what you had wasn’t real and to go on would be pretending. You now deny that faith, you now deny God! So what you are admitting is you had to leave what wasn’t real for a belief system that is true in your estimation.

To suggest what you used to believe was as real for you as it is for everyone who believes it now, implies what they have is as fake as what you used to have. That they are pretending to have a relationship with God, they have to be pretending in your point of view since you deny God is real.

Moves
29 Oct 18

@fmf said
Does it feel real to you? Yes, it does. Well, it felt real to me too.
What exactly felt real to you? Describe whatever it is that felt real to you and why.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Oct 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You admit what you had wasn’t real and to go on would be pretending. You now deny that faith, you now deny God! So what you are admitting is you had to leave what wasn’t real for a belief system that is true in your estimation.

To suggest what you used to believe was as real for you as it is for everyone who believes it now, implies what they have is as fake as what you ...[text shortened]... relationship with God, they have to be pretending in your point of view since you deny God is real.
Are you going to, as you said, show I am lying, by copy pasting where FMF said he was pretending?

Or are you going to carry on dishonestly putting your words in his mouth??

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
To suggest what you used to believe was as real for you as it is for everyone who believes it now, implies what they have is as fake as what you used to have. That they are pretending to have a relationship with God, they have to be pretending in your point of view since you deny God is real.
I am an agnostic atheist so I don't find the divine revelation you believe in to be real but I certainly don't think you are pretending to find it real. I have long experience of thinking and feeling it was real (and not pretending to) so I do not think you are pretending to be a Christian. I think you are 100% sincere about your beliefs and how real it feels to you, just as I was 100% sincere about my beliefs and how real it felt to me.