1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 08:51
    @divegeester said
    It is impossible to have the same experiences as a “saved” person by pretending.

You’re missing the point here.
    I agree it is impossible to have the same experiences as a saved person by
    pretending, and he admitted he stopped because he was pretending. It isn't me
    that is missing the point.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 08:53
    @divegeester said
    How on Earth have you got the insight to say this?
    Anyone without Christ is lost and he has always been without Christ, by his own
    admission. Even when he claimed it was real for him he later had to admit he was
    pretending.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 08:54
    @kellyjay said
    I agree it is impossible to have the same experiences as a saved person by
    pretending, and he admitted he stopped because he was pretending. It isn't me
    that is missing the point.
    In which post did he say he was “pretending”?

You’re making it up.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 08:55
    @kellyjay said
    Anyone without Christ is lost and he has always been without Christ, by his own
    admission. Even when he claimed it was real for him he later had to admit he was
    pretending.
    How do you know “he has always been without Christ”?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:11
    @divegeester said
    He didn’t! What’s the matter with you?

You get like this with me too all head down and ears back lazer beam focused on completely the wrong thing.
    He said he had to admit he was pretending, his words not mine. You want him to
    have been both a real Christian at one time and an Atheist now that denies God
    as both being true. In your world maybe those who pretend are Christians, but
    not in mine they are the ones that pretend, nothing about them is real. They may
    have a form of godliness, but they deny the power since they have never
    experience it. If you really have encountered God your life, then your life will
    change it would be impossible for it not to.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:122 edits
    @divegeester said
    How do you know “he has always been without Christ”?
    He is an Atheist, do you think God lived in Him and he could now deny Him as being
    real?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:13
    @divegeester said
    This exchange between you and FMF is an interesting insight into your inability to extend your perseption to the other person’s position. It is helping me understand why I can go toe-to-toe with you for 6 pages and you still not see what’s right in front of your nose.
    It gives me insight into you as well.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:14
    @divegeester said
    In which post did he say he was “pretending”?

You’re making it up.
    I thought you said you read our exchange?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:21
    @kellyjay said
    It gives me insight into you as well.
    What insight into me does your exchange with FMF give you?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:21
    @kellyjay said
    I thought you said you read our exchange?
    Which post KellyJay?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:26
    @kellyjay said
    He is an Atheist, do you think God lived in Him and he could now deny Him as being
    real?
    literal: Peter denied Christ
    Literal: Moses murdered
    Literal: David murdered in order to committed adultery

Metaphorical: Prodigal son returned home
    Metaphorical: Forgive 70 x 7 times

How many people over the millennia do you think have been either saved and fallen way only to be restored?

How many people have been close to God, drifted away and been pulled back.

Like most of the other Christians here you seem bitter that FMF has had the freedom to express an interest in God, the freedom to walk away, who knows where he was with God or where he will be in the future.

Stop being bitter and allow God to deal with him.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:27
    @kellyjay said
    He said he had to admit he was pretending, his words not mine.
    Where did FMF write this?

If he wrote it then you are being truthful, if he didn't then you are lying.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:50
    @divegeester said
    literal: Peter denied Christ
    Literal: Moses murdered
    Literal: David murdered in order to committed adultery

Metaphorical: Prodigal son returned home
    Metaphorical: Forgive 70 x 7 times

How many people over the millennia do you think have been either saved and fallen way only to be restored?

How many people have been close to God, drifted away and been pulled b ...[text shortened]... was with God or where he will be in the future.

Stop being bitter and allow God to deal with him.
    As I told you the scriptures are true, even if Jesus spoke in parables it was the point
    he was making that mattered. Nothing was said that isn't truth, be it representative
    through a parable or a metaphor, or a description of reality of events. I don't
    worry about them as you do, since you want to make changes to somethings
    written into things you want to deny as true, like the reality of an eternal Hell fire.

I'm not bitter at FMF you are seeing things that are not there again to make your
    views of others more valid. I'm actually grateful he didn't have a real relationship
    with God in his past, that means there is still hope for him. Had the Spirit of God
    actually resided in him, than right now there would be nothing for him his fate
    would be sealed and his damnation settled.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:53
    @divegeester said
    Where did FMF write this?

If he wrote it then you are being truthful, if he didn't then you are lying.
    I can repost it and show you, then will that show you lied about reading our
    conversation? Ask again, but before you do, I would suggest you go to the very start
    of our exchanges and read there first.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 10:31
    @kellyjay said
    As I told you the scriptures are true, even if Jesus spoke in parables it was the point
    he was making that mattered. Nothing was said that isn't truth, be it representative
    through a parable or a metaphor, or a description of reality of events. I don't
    worry about them as you do, since you want to make changes to somethings
    written into things you want to deny as true, like the reality of an eternal Hell fire.
    Your inability to misconstrue other people's posts is astonishing KellyJay; it is borderline dishonesty.

I keep explaining to you that you intellectually hiding behind the word "truth" does not excuse you from ignoring the significance of that truth being presented literally or in a metaphor or parable. It is my belief that you do this deliberately and with intellectual dishonesty to avoid the pinch you find yourself in by claiming there are men with literal swords coming out of their mouths!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree