Eternal suffering?  Or eternal death?

Eternal suffering? Or eternal death?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Tom Wolsey
My name might have been didymus but I tried logging in with several passwords and nothing worked.
It is a bit odd that you can't remember what your username was and yet you remember several other posters here and even some of the discussions you had with them. I also note that @didymus never posted at rhp in his entire membership period (assuming the rubbish search engine is correct), which is interesting considering how active you are now.

It just doesn't ring true, but welcome anyway. 🙂

F

Moves
05 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, you're not. You're more interested in arguing, as usual.
This is a debate and discussion forum.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17

Hebrews 2:3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Hebrews 2:3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
And now all we have is bible-thumpers. No gods are speaking anymore. Well, koresh was busy scribbling prophecies and you would believe those too, right?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 May 17

There is no other God than Marcias Nguema. The national motto of the Coat of arms of Equatorial Guinea!

We need a better standard than truth revealed by pronouncement and prophecy. A real god would not be a mystery dependent on personality cults.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17
1 edit

NT

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by apathist
There is no other God than Marcias Nguema. The national motto of the Coat of arms of Equatorial Guinea!

We need a better standard than truth revealed by pronouncement and prophecy. A real god would not be a mystery dependent on personality cults.
You know that how?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17

And now all we have is bible-thumpers. No gods are speaking anymore. Well, koresh was busy scribbling prophecies and you would believe those too, right?
Just because you don't hear someone say something doesn't mean they have not spoken.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 17

Just because you don't hear someone say something doesn't mean they have not spoken.
Funny, I thought an omniscient all knowing god would be able to communicate its word to each and every one of use at the same time in our native languages since it would already be a master of the entire history of human language.

But instead, we get Jews in the desert proclaiming this merciful god who sends people to hell for all eternity for daring to not believe in this Jewish god.

Then it was up to Paul to invent a religion based on Judaism using JC for the spokesperson, the talking head who tells his disciples to spread the word.

So we now have a religion by comittee, the higher ups living the fine life, getting the best perks, best transport, best women, most money, and so forth while the rest of the world's population gets to fight the never ending relgious wars.

Do I have it more or less correct so far?

So far there are still tribes around the world living out their entire lives never hearing from this miraculous god of grace and love so it is not

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
Funny, I thought an omniscient all knowing god would be able to communicate its word to each and every one of use at the same time in our native languages since it would already be a master of the entire history of human language.

But instead, we get Jews in the desert proclaiming this merciful god who sends people to hell for all eternity for daring to ...[text shortened]... ing out their entire lives never hearing from this miraculous god of grace and love so it is not
Lack of faith in a lifeguard and refusing their commands will not cause anyone to drown, the water will. Sin will cause people to go to Hell.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 May 17

So your gods could not protect his profound words.

Seriously, it is like your gods need our help. We are supposed to activate, take sides, continue the fight. The gods you worship aren't happy unless we kill each other.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17

So your gods could not protect his profound words.

Seriously, it is like your gods need our help. We are supposed to activate, take sides, continue the fight. The gods you worship aren't happy unless we kill each other.
I do not have gods and your insulting each time you suggest as much.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 May 17

You know that how?
Study? Have you met the world.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 May 17

Lack of faith in a lifeguard and refusing their commands will not cause anyone to drown, the water will. Sin will cause people to go to Hell.
A strong and real god would just show up! Why not?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 May 17

Study? Have you met the world.
Not the one you're in I guess. ;(