Ex JWs are mentaly diseased ...?

Ex JWs are mentaly diseased ...?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Apr 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
really, i have not argued any points in this thread, merely providing scriptural
references which form the basis of our stance. See even here I have restrained myself
despite the attempted personal slur on my excellent reputation as a preacher of
righteousness. Many times i have refused to get involved in petty trifles, arguments of
a purel ...[text shortened]... t some point in time. St Robbie who had
miraculous powers of self restraint and tastefulness.
I'm talking about your efforts on RHP's forums over the years, not just this thread.

rc

Moves
30 Apr 12
3 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'm talking about your efforts on RHP's forums over the years, not just this thread.
One is only as good as ones last performance PK, never the less I have changed over
the years, one cannot remain stagnant and this thread is a testimony to my fortitude in
the face of adversity! You cannot deny that time and again I have shunned useless
speculation, imaginary scenarios that are deviod of reality and debates over purely
semantic arguments. In my former years I was rather more acidic, a little caustic,
sometimes rude and occasionally abusive, but hey, no one is perfect and 'God isn't
finished with me yet', (Tupac shakur - Getto Gospel) I have tried my best to remain
personally detached despite repeated and numerous attempts to make arguments
personal generally reminding my accusers that the argument is not about me, despite
their propensity for making it so.

All in all, RHP spirituality forum has been like a piece of grit inside the oyster which
the oyster carefully salves over to produce a beautiful pearl, although initially it was
an irritant.

And your experience of it? what has it been like?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
I can only see the actions of them but can't see what their thinking or why they left.
But to turn ones back on Jehovah is seriously wrong and it makes them an apostate and an antichrist as they refuse for whatever reason to serve Jehovah and promote the truth of him to others as Jesus said to do.

Sorry about the "bomb" of information that clearly ...[text shortened]... he reasons why we do as God ask. I hope it didn't upset you too much or waist your time.....
Of course turning ones back on God is serious. But why does leaving the JW organisation equate to turning your back on Jehovah?

Your insistence on copy/pasting large amounts of JW material (scriptural or not) is just a waste of your time as I never read it, well most of it anyway. I'm interested in what YOU think and dumping all this stuff into the threads is just you abdicating individual thought on the subject.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 12

I want the name of those churches and as I said I know for a fact they don't go DOOR to DOOR except to ask for $$$.
Tell me their names so I can check it out and prove to you that no churches do that...
If you dare?
I answered this question and asked for your thoughts. You seem to think that no other Christian organisation/Church does good works. Can't think where you may have gotten that idea from.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Apr 12

Originally posted by divegeester
..why does leaving the JW organisation equate to turning your back on Jehovah?
Because the JWs organisation = Gods organisation.

Actually that was another topic which I started with them about the Watchtower Org being the Mother and God is the Father.

So for them, leaving the JWs is like condemning God. Believe it or not.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Apr 12

Of course turning ones back on God is serious. But why does leaving the JW organisation equate to turning your back on Jehovah?

Your insistence on copy/pasting large amounts of JW material (scriptural or not) is just a waste of your time as I never read it, well most of it anyway. I'm interested in what YOU think and dumping all this stuff into the threads is just you abdicating individual thought on the subject.
Sorry but you get what you get... I know you and a couple others on RHP are not here to learn but only degrade the truths in the Bible but there are many others that are actually wanting to learn and progress in their spiritual knowledge.

rc

Moves
30 Apr 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
Because the JWs organisation = Gods organisation.

Actually that was another topic which I started with them about the Watchtower Org being the Mother and God is the Father.

So for them, leaving the JWs is like condemning God. Believe it or not.
try reading the Biblical principles that the Gman quoted, they are after all, in your own
Bible as well, all you need to do is look them up and confirm the matter for yourself.
Like condemning God??? If you had read the Gmans Biblical principles you would not
have made this strange assertion.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Apr 12
1 edit

I answered this question and asked for your thoughts. You seem to think that no other Christian organisation/Church does good works. Can't think where you may have gotten that idea from.
Jesus said that many would think they were doing good..right? Jesus also said you would know his TRUE follwers by their works and the fruits they produce and by being seperate from the world.
Lets see...what fruits have all these so called christian religions produced that we can see? RJH, Rajk, yourself and many of the athiest here at RHP.
And they teach such paganistic doctrines as the trinity, hell fire, pagan holidays, etc, etc.
Also it's such a great and loving Christian thing that most churches now let anyone into their churches to mingle with all such as homosexuals and even allowing them to preach salvation from the pulpit. Fantastic...
And also all these so called religious christian churches send their young men off to war to kill their fellow Christians as history has proved over and over and even fly the flags of their beloved countries right up front for all to see in those churches. They even say a pledge to that flag and then pray to God to bless that country. Geeeeez what a bunch of hypocrisy they promote..............

rc

Moves
30 Apr 12
4 edits

ANTHEM1 FOR DOOMED YOUTH

What passing-bells2 for these who die as cattle?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
Can patter out3 their hasty orisons.4
No mockeries5 now for them; no prayers nor bells;
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs, –
The shrill, demented6 choirs of wailing shells;
And bugles7 calling for them from sad shires.8
What candles9 may be held to speed them all?
Not in the hands of boys but in their eyes
Shall shine the holy glimmers of goodbyes.
The pallor10 of girls' brows shall be their pall;
Their flowers the tenderness of patient minds,
And each slow dusk11 a drawing-down of blinds.12

September - October, 1917

Notes for students
1 Anthem - perhaps best known in the expression "The National Anthem;" also, an
important religious song (often expressing joy); here, perhaps, a solemn song of
celebration
2 passing-bells - a bell tolled after someone's death to announce the death to the world
3 patter out - rapidly speak
4 orisons - prayers, here funeral prayers
5 mockeries - ceremonies which are insults. Here Owen seems to be suggesting
that the Christian religion, with its loving God, can have nothing to do with the
deaths of so many thousands of men
6 demented - raving mad
7 bugles - a bugle is played at military funerals (sounding the last post)
8 shires - English counties and countryside from which so many of the soldiers
came
9 candles - church candles, or the candles lit in the room where a body lies in a coffin
10 pallor - paleness
11 dusk has a symbolic significance here
12 drawing-down of blinds - normally a preparation for night, but also, here, the
tradition of drawing the blinds in a room where a dead person lies, as a sign to the
world and as a mark of respect. The coming of night is like the drawing down of
blinds.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Apr 12

ANTHEM1 FOR DOOMED YOUTH

What passing-bells2 for these who die as cattle?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
Can patter out3 their hasty orisons.4
No mockeries5 now for them; no prayers nor bells;
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs, –
The shrill, demented6 choirs of wailing s ...[text shortened]...
world and as a mark of respect. The coming of night is like the drawing down of
blinds.
So sad to think of the millions of young men and women that have been sent off with their churches blessings and died in the name of their God....

rc

Moves
30 Apr 12

So sad to think of the millions of young men and women that have been sent off with their churches blessings and died in the name of their God....
Indeed, the mocking chorus of church bells.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Apr 12
1 edit

perhaps if you addressed any of the Biblical principles that the Gman posted you would
not have uttered such a thoroughly ignorant statement. Clearly the charity
commission of the United Kingdom doesn't agree with your assessment but then again,
they are only professionals with years of experience.
Only a complete Baffoon would offer ME! the bible as evidence to argue that splitting up a family is ok, it is coercion, and those that promulgate such policies i.e your glorious 'leaders' are demonstrating the height of ignorance and the way you and Gman(lol) have responded to divegeester on this issue tells all I will ever need to Know about your 'Organization'.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 12

Jesus said that many would think they were doing good..right? Jesus also said you would know his TRUE follwers by their works and the fruits they produce and by being seperate from the world.
Lets see...what fruits have all these so called christian religions produced that we can see? RJH, Rajk, yourself and many of the athiest here at RHP.
And they ...[text shortened]... pray to God to bless that country. Geeeeez what a bunch of hypocrisy they promote..............
You asked for the names of the churches as you were intent on calling me a liar I presume; I gave you the names and now you launch into a diatribe about homosexuals and other things. Goal post moving much...?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 12

Sorry but you get what you get... I know you and a couple others on RHP are not here to learn but only degrade the truths in the Bible but there are many others that are actually wanting to learn and progress in their spiritual knowledge.
So anyway back to my question:

Why does leaving the JW organisation equate to "turning your back on Jehovah"?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Apr 12

Is that what you think?
It is what my gut tells me, obviously the JWs on this site, and their glorious leaders will hide behind the bible to justify the destruction of loving family units, but if you have to hide you have probably got something to be ashamed of.

I note with amusement that a Jw in this thread is accusing other christian denominations of using god to justify nationalistic wars, which is a perfectly valid observation in itself but given the source it seems empty and besmirched.