Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof

Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jun 19
1 edit

@caissad4 said
Let's try this again.
Just because you admittedly do not know the origin of the universe is NO EVIDENCE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF A GOD OR GODS. Invalid argument. Stupid too.
If you arrive home and find your front yard littered with dead bodies and you have no idea who or what did this, do you then automatically believe that god did it ??
Is everything in your life, which you ...[text shortened]... god or gods ?? I thought that type of ignorance went out with burning and hanging people as witches.
You want to deny God, go for it, at some time in the future He will deny you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19
5 edits

@fmf said
Aren't you also a "tiny, tiny little human"?

And don't your religious beliefs make you think you "know so much"?
Well yes I am a tiny little human, we all are. And no my religion has never once said we "we know so much" ever. That statement seems to be reserved by the so called brainiacs of the earth that have pushed Jehovah out of the picture who has wisdom we will never ever come close to having but instead have replaced him with the dumbest idea they could possibly come up with called "evolution".
You have to think bigger and stop thinking it's us humans that have all the answers of explaining the universe. The fact is the more we do learn is the more we don't know and it should humble humans but it sadly doesn't with most....
One has to understand that when we learn something...it is not only something Jehovah already knows about, he was also the one who made it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jun 19

@indonesia-phil said
Yes, that is exactly what the fossil record shows us. As I have already explained, the fossil record is not and cannot be expected to yet be complete, if it ever will be. We can deduce that mass extinctions have occurred during earths' history, one is happening at the moment due to the influence of us 'intelligent' apes. In any case conditions, environments and competi ...[text shortened]... hat?

Are you actually denying the existence or meaning of the fossil record in its' entirety?
Not denying the fossil recorded at all, I'm saying that evidence isn't showing you what you think it is. You are basing your beliefs on what isn't there, not what is.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Yes he will and in the future his patience will finally end with Armageddon with the humans that have used up their time with arrogance in denying him and have also ruined this planet with their greed for money. Lets see how their so called superior knowledge helps them in figuring that one out?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Oh No !!
Please don't tell the Easter Bunny and pretty please do not tell Santa Claus.
You can tell the Tooth Fairy. She is a total b***h.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19

@caissad4 said
This comes from a cult (JW's) which will watch their own children die rather that give them a transfusion. You are a bunch of sickies.
Of course you can't find an appropriate answer to possibly prove your thoughts so like many others that get backed in a corner you always revert back to attacking us. That is really not helping you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Not denying the fossil recorded at all, I'm saying that evidence isn't showing you what you think it is. You are basing your beliefs on what isn't there, not what is.
Yes the glaring thing or billions of things that are missing are all the missing links that should be every where mixed in between all the fossils that are complete animals. No where at all on the planet are the "in between" stages of say whale fossils that they say were once land animals. I've asked to see these missing links many times and all they come up with are artist drawings of what they think they should have looked like.
So yes as you say the fossil record is the true evidence of all that have lived on this planet. It is true and accurate by all means. But not any level or layer of it gives the slightest hint of evolution.
So I'm still waiting for their "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof".

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
25 Jun 19

@galveston75 said
Yes the glaring thing or billions of things that are missing are all the missing links that should be every where mixed in between all the fossils that are complete animals. No where at all on the planet are the "in between" stages of say whale fossils that they say were once land animals. I've asked to see these missing links many times and all they come up with are arti ...[text shortened]... t of evolution.
So I'm still waiting for their "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof".
If you are referring to transitional species, then only hundreds of them have been found . Ignorant creationists constantly lie about there being no transitional species found. Creationists refuse to even look at the evidence.
BTW, have you any extraordinary proof for YOUR extraordinary claims ??
…………..I did not think so...…...

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jun 19

@caissad4 said
Oh No !!
Please don't tell the Easter Bunny and pretty please do not tell Santa Claus.
You can tell the Tooth Fairy. She is a total b***h.
What are you two years old?

T

Moves
25 Jun 19

@caissad4 said
If you are referring to transitional species, then only hundreds of them have been found . Ignorant creationists constantly lie about there being no transitional species found. Creationists refuse to even look at the evidence.
An interesting thing about transitional species is that whenever one is found, it results in TWO "missing links" where previously there was only one. You end up with more "missing links" than there were before the transitional species was found.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
26 Jun 19

@thinkofone said
An interesting thing about transitional species is that whenever one is found, it results in TWO "missing links" where previously there was only one. You end up with more "missing links" than there were before the transitional species was found.
Science and research is fascinating. The search for knowledge is never ending.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 19
2 edits

@caissad4 said
You are missing the point, the process is supposed to be small changes over time, is it not? This would mean there wouldn't be a hand full of missing links between unique lifeforms today and the past, as if some sort of jump in evolution took place so one died off and another totally different and viable took its place. As the process is described there should be a sting of lifeforms between each species, with one looking like the oldest model and a long line of other lifeforms in play until you see the newest model all living at the same time NOW. The progression should be like this for every lifeform, oldest to newest and every model in between each a little different than the one before it. Why the distinct gaps between different lifeforms nothing is going to die off if it can survive and thrive, if there were nothing but small changes taking place all of those with each little change would still live.

The fact that you are even looking some missing link between distinct lifeforms means even you don't believe in the process as described, by saying this one came from that one means, you really don't believe in small changes over time. The only protection you have to keep this broken down old theory about a common ancestor, is that all of the so called evidence is millions of years old. This means looking critically at the evidence, is really nothing more than calling into questions stories about how it might have happen. The fact we don't have to look for something millions of years old but looking around today blows a hole in that theory.

We don't even see small progressions of change between internal organs in all lifeforms today, but instead fully intact systems in place doing complex work. So where are all of the lifeforms that have close to but not quite the same intact systems? Small changes in species over time should show us small changes within species their internal systems should be very close to one another from oldest to the most modern, we don't see that instead of what we do see today are quite unique distinct life forms of all kinds!

You can find evidence easy enough if you were open to look for it, but the willfully blind will never see what they refuse to. I don't need extraordinary proof, the day to day stuff is more than enough if you have an honest heart!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Do you think this "threat" means anything to an honest skeptic?

[Because I can tell you, for me, it means not a damn thing]

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 19

@bigdoggproblem said
Do you think this "threat" means anything to an honest skeptic?

[Because I can tell you, for me, it means not a damn thing]
An honest skeptic is one thing, a cynic is another.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
An honest skeptic is one thing, a cynic is another.
Are they?

How would you know?

Have you ever been "skeptical" or "cynical" of anything?