Gotcha

Gotcha

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Going around in circles will prove what now ?

If you want to understand me, you can re-read my carefully written comments.

Re-asking will demonstrate exactly WHAT ? Is this suppose to prove you REALLY want to understand something ?
Your comments are vague and you habitually speak vague nonsensical language just so that you can hide your ignorance. Its a bull$hitters tactic, and people call you our for doing it.

F

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The bible is clear about that
- God created Satan
- Satan was allowed access to mankind.

Its a simple matter and why do Christians fight against it, I cannot understand.

Certainly Satan will have his punishment.
So divegeester was right in what he said?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

Your comments are vague and you habitually speak vague nonsensical language just so that you can hide your ignorance. Its a bull$hitters tactic, and people call you our for doing it.
Go collect your few atheist friends and see if you can substantiate one of your false lying charges.

Do this one - I taught that Judas Iscariot would inherit the kingdom of God.

Work on proving that LIE.
Maybe you'll be able to dis-attach your mouth from some demon's diseased anus for once.

F

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

If you want to understand me, you can re-read my carefully written comments.
I have. You suggested that divegeester was wrong and disagreed with him. But it turned out he was right - and you knew it. Is that right?

F

Moves
07 Jul 18

Somebody ask me how much I CARE about downward pointing thumbs.
What are you on about?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
I have. You suggested that divegeester was wrong and disagreed with him. But it turned out he was right - and you knew it. Is that right?
If you happen to believe it already and have no need of factual information." JS357

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

testing 1,2,3

F

Moves
07 Jul 18

testing 1,2,3
So, was divegeester right or wrong?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
No, it really isn’t more like that. This is the course of events, please correct me at any point a go wrong:

God is sovereign and in universal control of his creation.
God creates the universe and earth and man and beasts.
God creates Satan and permits him access to mankind.
Satan corrupts mankind.
God (either now or previously) creates hell and ...[text shortened]... powerful, sovereign and loves them so much.
Your version of God choose to do this.

Your go.
Why don't you give us a 'blow-by-blow' description like this for your 'version' of God, then?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 18

Interpret it as you wish. Here is the GNB version

Let no one deceive you, my children! Whoever does what is right is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. Whoever continues to sin belongs to the Devil, because the Devil has sinned from the very beginning. The Son of God appeared for this very reason, to destroy what the Devil had done. Those who are ...[text shortened]... ho do not do what is right or do not love others are not God's children. (1 John 3:7-10 GNB)
And from this, you make the huge leap to "Christians are not God's children."

You spend your time here judging Christians. That's all you do.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
So divegeester was right in what he said?
Of course.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
And from this, you make the huge leap to "Christians are not God's children."

You spend your time here judging Christians. That's all you do.
Paul was a very wise man :

In like manner, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefastness and sobriety; not with braided hair, and gold or pearls or costly raiment; but (which becometh women professing godliness) through good works. Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection. But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness. (1 Timothy 2:9-12 ASV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jul 18

In like manner, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefastness and sobriety; not with braided hair, and gold or pearls or costly raiment; but (which becometh women professing godliness) through good works. [b]Let a woman learn in quietness
with all subjection. But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness. (1 Timothy 2:9-12 ASV)[/b]
Aside from coming out of your mother's womb a male, what else have you accomplished in life ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

Aside from coming out of your mother's womb a male, what else have you accomplished in life ?
I dont discuss personal matters neither do I ask people about theirs.
However I will tell you that-
Sheep dont care about the opinion of wolves.
All you have is sheep's clothing.
Inside you are a deceitful predatory wolf
Feeding people false doctrines and lies
Eg telling people that only Jesus can follow His commandments
That lie alone identifies you as a follower the doctrine of Devil.

Mr Devilman .. read this

Hereby we know that we love the children of God,
when we love God and do his commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments:
and his commandments are not grievous.
(1 John 5:2-3 ASV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

In like manner, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefastness and sobriety; not with braided hair, and gold or pearls or costly raiment; but (which becometh women professing godliness) through good works. [b]Let a woman learn in quietness
with all subjection. But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness. (1 Timothy 2:9-12 ASV)[/b]
Yea, Paul!
Yet you didn't address the point she brought up to you, why is that, feeling a little guilty for the
something you do?