Gotcha

Gotcha

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I don’t see you refuting anything in my post specifically...or am I mission something?
Hard to say, there are a few here who claim things not in scripture and when shown that
the Bible forbids these things, or shows them directly how wrong they are they go on as
if nothing happen.

Please explain your version of all of these things as I have done yours, show me where
we disagree.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
This is all you’ve got for the billions of non-Christians down the millennia who are now (according to you, sonship and most of the other American Christians in here)... in hell being tortured for eternity?
Where are you going to get thus says the Lord, except in the Word of God to where we
are going to hear or see what God has promised?

American Christians here is a meaningless term in this discussion, if the Word of God
says it is going to occur, no matter what all of America says or thinks it will occur even if
the rest of the whole world agrees with them, scripture isn't true of false according to
popular beliefs.

Which is why you should be addressing the text that address Hell being an eternal
punishment and stop suggesting it is people who are pushing this. I'll turn away from
that view if you are able, I get no joy out of that doctrine, but because I don't change
my views about truth found in the Bible as you seem to do due to my 'feeling' I just
accept them as is.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
What ? Whats this about?

I refuse to accept God into my life?
I worship God with my mouth but my heart is far from Him?

I thought this was a general discussion about doctrine.
Where did the personal comments about what I do or do not do come from?
You are always going on and on about people's beliefs, how they go to church to get the
doctrines they believe in. The fact is that God wants our hearts, not our mouth worship
and there are many scriptures where God makes this complaint, this is the doctrine that
matters most.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

What ? Whats this about?

I thought this was a general discussion about doctrine.
Where did the personal comments about what I do or do not do come from?
Romans 5:5
and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Do you keep your heart from the One who died for you, do you seek Him or spend all
of your time trying to earn what He wants to give you for free?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Yea, Paul!
Yet you didn't address the point she brought up to you, why is that, feeling a little guilty for the
something you do?
What point was that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

You are always going on and on about people's beliefs, how they go to church to get the
doctrines they believe in. The fact is that God wants our hearts, not our mouth worship
and there are many scriptures where God makes this complaint, this is the doctrine that
matters most.
The question is how do you arrive at this conclusion about me

Something is not right in your head.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Romans 5:5
and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Do you keep your heart from the One who died for you, do you seek Him or spend all
of your time trying to earn what He wants to give you for free?
I do not discuss what I do or what you do.

I discuss what you believe and what I believe.

You got that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

I do not discuss what I do or what you do.

I discuss what you believe and what I believe.

You got that?
LOL, it isn't me you should be concern about.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

The question is how do you arrive at this conclusion about me

Something is not right in your head.
Out of the abundance of our hearts our mouths speak.
I can only imagine that rains true of what we type as well.
You think your typing has reflected God's love towards everyone at all times or do you
judge them worthy and unworthy?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

What point was that?
Read her post, you cannot tell the point of what she said?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Read her post, you cannot tell the point of what she said?
No. Can you?

Please show me where i said that Christians are not Gods children?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

Out of the abundance of our hearts our mouths speak.
I can only imagine that rains true of what we type as well.
You think your typing has reflected God's love towards everyone at all times or do you
judge them worthy and unworthy?
My typing must reflect Gods love.

Why?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18

My typing must reflect Gods love.

Why?
God intended us to be made in His image, even now we are to be made into His image
in His creation creation. This is why we cannot turn ourselves into that on our own, God
must be the One, without His Spirit we are just creatures of a fallen world, telling each
other how good we are, or just going all in on how bad we are. Without Him we can do
nothing, with Him all things are possible.

This is also why we cannot buy this with effort, money, our own righteousness none of
these things, it cannot be done through pure human effort, it is God in us the hope of
Glory. What God has started He will complete, we are not filled with God by doing good
works, we are filled with God by God giving us His Spirit.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

1 John 3:23
And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.

Ephesians 2
18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.

Ephesians 3:
14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 18

God intended us to be made in His image, even now we are to be made into His image
in His creation creation. This is why we cannot turn ourselves into that on our own, God
must be the One, without His Spirit we are just creatures of a fallen world, telling each
other how good we are, or just going all in on how bad we are. Without Him we can do
nothing ...[text shortened]... he love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Nonsense. People like sonship [ and others], promote a doctrine contrary to the teachings of Christ. Some years ago this doctrine was simply implied or suggested but now they are becoming more and more brazen. The doctrine tells Christians not to bother with the commandments of Christ. Sonship stated that only Jesus can follow his commandments.

If Christians like sonship is your brother in Christ then that is your problem. He is not mine.

Ok back to the other issue. Where did I say that Christians are not sons of God?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 18
1 edit

Nonsense. People like sonship [ and others], promote a doctrine contrary to the teachings of Christ. Some years ago this doctrine was simply implied or suggested but now they are becoming more and more brazen. The doctrine tells Christians not to bother with the commandments of Christ. Sonship stated that only Jesus can follow his commandments.

If Christ ...[text shortened]... is not mine.

Ok back to the other issue. Where did I say that Christians are not sons of God?
You talk about church Christians all the time, I have no need to share with you the views
you have been expressing here for years. I see you avoided the rest of the conversation
not surprising.