I am a theist

I am a theist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JWB

Moves
23 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
'sheer vanity that you think we have no way of knowing'.
So according to your religious mindmap, the Holocaust illustrates that there is life after death? And if I disagree - it is "vanity" on my part?

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Listen at your question, don't you think it's a bit stupid, do you?

Whenever I take up the matter of the JW hatred of homosexuals you get defensive and think they are sinners and that they should die (as the bible say) or at least not come to heaven after they die.
When you then take a pride of sitting in the nazi concentration camps together with the ...[text shortened]... llectively? Think about your rethorics, robbie, so it doesn't backlash back to yourself.
how many ?

F

Moves
23 Nov 10

how many ?
Tell me first - what significance does it have?

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
So according to your religious mindmap, the Holocaust illustrates that there is life after death? And if I disagree - it is "vanity" on my part?
I apologise, this must be my failing to express myself properly, how this yet evades you i do not know, the point about our experience in the concentration camps was used to show a tangible example of how and why the hope of the resurrection is able to transcend, not physical death, but fear of dying and to help those who underwent torture to endure. It has nothing to do with what actually happens at the point of death. If you disagree its your own thoughts, you are a free intellectual and moral agent, are you not?

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10

Tell me first - what significance does it have?
you stated that we hate homosexuals just like the Nazis and that we harass them, i want to know, just like the Nazis how many we have incarcerated and killed in concentration camps, thank you for your continuing patience and help in this regard.

F

Moves
23 Nov 10

you stated that we hate homosexuals just like the Nazis and that we harass them, i want to know, just like the Nazis how many we have incarcerated and killed in concentration camps, thank you for your continuing patience and help in this regard.
And I answer the same as I did before - I don't know, I wasn't there. You tell me!

The nazis hated homosexuals. JW hates homosexuals.
JW were harassed by nazis. Homosexuals are harassed by JWers.
One group harasses another group. Harassing is bad in whatever form it has.

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10

And I answer the same as I did before - I don't know, I wasn't there. You tell me!

The nazis hated homosexuals. JW hates homosexuals.
JW were harassed by nazis. Homosexuals are harassed by JWers.
One group harasses another group. Harassing is bad in whatever form it has.
therefore you have no evidence that we locked up or killed any while we ourselves were being incarcerated , thank you Fabian for expressing more unsubstantiated bilge water. One wonders why you even bother for your propaganda may be flicked away as if it were a fly near a glass of Chardonnay! I knew it was too much for you to give an honest and straightforward answer, now if you don't mind, take your hijacking butt elsewhere, perhaps someone somewhere will take you seriously 🙂

JWB

Moves
23 Nov 10

I apologise, this must be my failing to express myself properly, how this yet evades you i do not know, the point about our experience in the concentration camps was used to show a tangible example of how and why the hope of the resurrection is able to transcend, not physical death, but fear of dying and to help those who underwent torture to endure. ...[text shortened]... If you disagree its your own thoughts, you are a free intellectual and moral agent, are you not?
It's a bit off color, if you ask me, to use the victims of the Nazi Holocaust to create a red herring in a debate about theism and then follow it up with sneering cyber trash talk. You are a strange dude robbie. Makes me laugh to think you reckon this is all a sign of the potency of your belief and the impotency of mine.

F

Moves
23 Nov 10

therefore you have no evidence that we locked up or killed any while we ourselves were being incarcerated , thank you Fabian for expressing more unsubstantiated bilge water. One wonders why you even bother for your propaganda may be flicked away as if it were a fly near a glass of Chardonnay! I knew it was too much for you to give an honest and str ...[text shortened]... mind, take your hijacking butt elsewhere, perhaps someone somewhere will take you seriously 🙂
If you would be so kind to answer this similar question:
How many relatives do I have holding the nazi flag, as you implied in a earlier posting?

To remind you of what you wrote: "Wonder how many Homos and witnesses they put to death? Strange that you seem so adamant to proudly fly their flag? perhaps your relatives were volunteers?" Rather nasty allegation, don't you think?

So would you care to answer the question? Hey? Hey? Afraid of the answer, hey?

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10
2 edits

Originally posted by John W Booth
It's a bit off color, if you ask me, to use the victims of the Nazi Holocaust to create a red herring in a debate about theism and then follow it up with sneering cyber trash talk. You are a strange dude robbie. Makes me laugh to think you reckon this is all a sign of the potency of your belief and the impotency of mine.
look Mr.Booth, it was never intended to be a red herring (i don't even know what a red herring is although i have my suspicions), secondly you should not impute impure motive to people as you are now doing here and in your insistence on using the term 'playing the holocaust card', this is what has started your now epic saga of the holocaust. I was genuinely indignant, you not only crossed the line but pole vaulted it. My indignation is not an expression of my theism, a fact which i have stated now for the fourth time, why you insist that it is, i do not know?

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10
1 edit

If you would be so kind to answer this similar question:
How many relatives do I have holding the nazi flag, as you implied in a earlier posting?

To remind you of what you wrote: "Wonder how many Homos and witnesses they put to death? Strange that you seem so adamant to proudly fly their flag? perhaps your relatives were volunteers?" Rather nasty all you think?

So would you care to answer the question? Hey? Hey? Afraid of the answer, hey?
i don't know, how many do you have that were Swedish Nazi SS volunteers? Do tell? and before you get all gushy on me, i merely intimated that such might have been the case, for I had no way of knowing.

F

Moves
23 Nov 10

i don't know, how many do you have that were Swedish Nazi SS volunteers? Do tell?
I asked you, so answer, how many nazi relatives do I have? Answer! Answer!

Or else I lay down on the floor holding my breath so I turn blue in my face! So you better answer!

(Sorry, but this was how I envisioned when you urged me to answer your impossible quesion! 😀 )

(Another stupid question: Have you stopped killing homosexuals in JW yet? Yes or no! Yes or no! !!! 🙂 )

rc

Moves
23 Nov 10

I asked you, so answer, how many nazi relatives do I have? Answer! Answer!

Or else I lay down on the floor holding my breath so I turn blue in my face! So you better answer!

(Sorry, but this was how I envisioned when you urged me to answer your impossible quesion! 😀 )

(Another stupid question: Have you stopped killing homosexuals in JW yet? Yes or no! Yes or no! !!! 🙂 )
I have really no idea Fabian how many you have or had, i was merely speculating, i see that you have not denied the charge, so ummm. . . . how many?

F

Moves
23 Nov 10

I have really no idea Fabian how many you have or had, i was merely speculating, i see that you have not denied the charge, so ummm. . . . how many?
You accused me, you got personal, so you should know, or take back your words.

Don't you see what happening here? I mirror your behaviour. Can we laugh now?

JWB

Moves
23 Nov 10

look Mr.Booth, it was never intended to be a red herring (i don't even know what a red herring is although i have my suspicions), secondly you should not impute impure motive to people as you are now doing here and in your insistence on using the term 'playing the holocaust card', this is what has started your now epic saga of the holocaust.
You raised the Holocaust, not me. You tried the 'I'm Gas Ovens Serious About My Beliefs' smackdown not me. The insinuations were dripping with spite. It was you who called me a "tosser" and urged me to "smell the toast" for disagreeing with your appropriation of the Holocaust victims and your cod psychology about "transcending death". This Nazi Card "epic saga" is of your making, not mine, dude. We will see how many threads or days we are away from you playing it again.