Individualism & the human spirit

Individualism & the human spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
23 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You're the one with all these so called studies, surely you know?
I have no idea if you are worthy of having a conversation with about this topic.

Do you accept IQ tests as valid? Will you confront an argument that is based on current scientific understanding?

Until we know if you believe in like... appraising truth via scientific testing and data, until we know that you want to have a conversation about what any of this might mean...

Why would I agree to talk about this at all?

You just want me to dance around within the realm of yoru witch hunting questions and the likes.

Not interested in that style of conversation where I make statements and you're like "ZOMG racist ZOMG how terrible. Muh current year."

S. Korea

Moves
23 Feb 18

How about you write something at length and if it look slike you want to talk about it I'll talk about it.

But for a discussion to be rational both parties need to look like they want to have it.

You don't seem like a guy who wants to discuss anything but just wants to sit on the outside, take potshots and be selctively outraged.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @philokalia
Do you accept IQ tests as valid? Will you confront an argument that is based on current scientific understanding?
We can move on when you have answered this question which you have been frantically dodging for several pages ..

Are you a member of an ethnic group with what you say are "higher than average IQs" or are you a member of an ethnic group with "lower than average IQs?”

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Feb 18

PS the answer is not "I'm white"

😉

S. Korea

Moves
23 Feb 18

Alright,m then let it be known that we aren't moving on.

I answered the question, and then I clarified that I don't know when you trid to emphasize some other aspect.

And I clarified I do not want to play some immature word game where I HAVE TO ansewr LOADED questions and you get to dictate the entire pace of the discussion.

That's not a discussion. I'd be an idiot to agree to do that.

But part of me almost wants to play because I'd like to see what you would do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Feb 18
1 edit

I answered the question, and then I clarified that I don't know when you trid to emphasize some other aspect.
You have not answered the question Jacob. You brought up this up issue of differing IQs across differing ethnic groups and you were asked which group you are in. Where have you said which group you are in?

w

Moves
23 Feb 18

I am always wary of extremes.
Right, you just may wind up on a cross.

S. Korea

Moves
24 Feb 18

You have not answered the question Jacob. You brought up this up issue of differing IQs across differing ethnic groups and you were asked which group you are in. Where have you said which group you are in?
I'm white.

F

Moves
24 Feb 18

I'm white.
Being a "white" American, do you believe you are likely to have a higher IQ than a "black" American who has comparable education and life experience as you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Feb 18

Speaking of IQ's the guy still asleep in my bed has an IQ of 168. Do u guys get it yet?

S. Korea

Moves
24 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Speaking of IQ's the guy still asleep in my bed has an IQ of 168. Do u guys get it yet?
It's a cat.

S. Korea

Moves
24 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Being a "white" American, do you believe you are likely to have a higher IQ than a "black" American who has comparable education and life experience as you?
LOL, why did you put white in quotation marks? Do you not believe that white people exist?

Plus, stupid question.

F

Moves
24 Feb 18

Plus, stupid question.
It's a question very much on the same level of discourse that you seem to be motivated to operate on. Your "race". "IQ". You being "white". Simpletons. People with PhDs in your church.

F

Moves
24 Feb 18

LOL, why did you put white in quotation marks? Do you not believe that white people exist?
In Indonesia, we have over 300 ethnic groups. There are four major ones here on the island I live on. How many "white" ethnic groups do you think there are?

S. Korea

Moves
24 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It's a question very much on the same level of discourse that you seem to be motivated to operate on. Your "race". "IQ". You being "white". Simpletons. People with PhDs in your church.
Oh no, not at all. I am not concerned with these things unless there is a context for discussion, my friend.

It is also very noteworthy that IQ can fluctuate dramatically based on circumstance. I certainly believe that.

What do you believe about IQ?

I can't get Dive to answer and you're like his dad and mentor. How about you take point on this one, FMF. Hold his hand through the process for him.