1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 09:47
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    No, why would anyone think that?

I am a white American. It would sound silly to refer to myself as an ethnic Norwegian. Even though I'm over half Norwegian, I don't speak the language and also have significant amounts of other blood. It's sufficient to just say I'm white to identify my background.
    So why did you respond to FMF like this then:

Originally posted by @fmf
    As a matter of interest, are you a member of an ethnic group with what you say are "higher than average IQs" or are you a member of an ethnic group with "lower than average IQs"?

Reply by @philokalia
    I'm white.
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:23
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So why did you respond to FMF like this then:

As a matter of interest, are you a member of an ethnic group with what you say are "higher than average IQs" or are you a member of an ethnic group with "lower than average IQs"?

Reply by @philokalia
    I'm white.
    I thought I explained why I didn't.

I also do not think I am obligated to like.. write a small essay on why I responded with different wordage than the OP.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:30
    Do you believe that you are statistically more likely to be smarter than a black American and that the cause of this is your race?
    This isn't about me.

So why make it about me?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:46
    This isn't about me.

So why make it about me?
    Of course it's about you. You're the one who's blathering on about "IQ" all the time and about "race" and "simpletons" and about "Harvard professors" and all the rest. It's your glass-chinned own-fart-smelling alcohol-fuelled posting history, nobody else's. Of course it's about you.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:51
    I thought I explained why I didn't.
    No you didn't, you just keep dodging it like you have again.
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 12:50
    Of course it's about you. You're the one who's blathering on about "IQ" all the time and about "race" and "simpletons" and about "Harvard professors" and all the rest. It's your glass-chinned own-fart-smelling alcohol-fuelled posting history, nobody else's. Of course it's about you.
    LOL, you're ridiculous.

This is about having an abstract discussion about things but it seems like you are so rotten in your motivations and your intentions that you turn it all around on me.

LOL, imagine being in your 50s and this is what you do for fun.

I'm done with your questions, bro, until you can assemble some shred of dignity.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 13:02
    LOL, you're ridiculous.

This is about having an abstract discussion about things but it seems like you are so rotten in your motivations and your intentions that you turn it all around on me.

LOL, imagine being in your 50s and this is what you do for fun.

I'm done with your questions, bro, until you can assemble some shred of dignity.
    This thread's OP still awaits you.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 21:48
    This thread's OP still awaits you.
    As does my question 🙂
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 23:26
    As does my question 🙂
    so you wait like... 3-4 weeks for me to talk about the topic of race and intelligence again. The topic finally comes around a bit...

And your slam drunk question that you are dying for me to continue grappling and talkig about is...

Why did you respond by saying that you are white when you were asked a question that was phrased with the word ethnicity...

I am going to have to take a page from the SJW playbook and say,

Wow, just wow, I can't even.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:13
    As does my question 🙂
    Nice new avatar.

Are you using that mugshot for your campaign literature? If not, I recommend it!
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Nice new avatar.

Are you using that mugshot for your campaign literature? If not, I recommend it!
    Trolling much?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:37
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Trolling much?
    Little payback for the relentless trolling aimed at me when I first got here, amigo
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:401 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Little payback for the relentless trolling aimed at me when I first got here, amigo
    Thats twice by my count you've admitted to it
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:41
    Karoly, FMF & Dive seldom make a post that doesn't have the a negative intention and influence on the forum.

While two wrongs don't make a right... It's a bit rich to complain about the instances where someone else is doing it and act like we now have some kind of issue.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:52
    Karoly, FMF & Dive seldom make a post that doesn't have the a negative intention and influence on the forum.

While two wrongs don't make a right... It's a bit rich to complain about the instances where someone else is doing it and act like we now have some kind of issue.
    Get bent. My pure positive posts have been getting thumbed down, what threads r u reading ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree