JWs: more covering up of child sex abuse

JWs: more covering up of child sex abuse

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would it still be subjective if it were true?
Yes, for all intents and purposes, it being "true" for you or a Hindu or a Satanist or a Muslim or a member of your cult back in the day, the rapist for example, it's all a subjective much of a muchness.

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

My question was crystal clear. Here it is again:

Do you believe someone who has reported a rapist but would like to remain anonymous should be forced to testify?

How on earth did you interpret that to mean the rapists identity should be held anonymous?
Your relative reported it to someone who forbade her from telling her own family. So she didn't actually deal with what happened in a morally sound way, did she?

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Your relative reported it to someone who forbade her from telling her own family. So she didn't actually deal with what happened in a morally sound way, did she?
So the think my sister, the rape victim, is the guilty one in this scenario? She obviously told us, how else do we know ?

F

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

So the think my sister, the rape victim, is the guilty one in this scenario? She obviously told us, how else do we know ?
You said she told you 17 years later. How many rapes did her rapist commit in that time?

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

So the think my sister, the rape victim, is the guilty one in this scenario?
It was morally unsound of her to not try to protect other children/women from being raped by a counsellor she knew to be a rapist.

Moves
22 Sep 18

You said she told you 17 years later. How man rapes did her rapist commit in that time?
You are hallucinating or lying again.

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

You are hallucinating or lying again.
You said it was 17 years before she told you on the thread when you first spun the yarn about what happened to her. I am looking at it on my computer screen. Has that interval now changed in the retelling of it?

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

When did your family take steps that might have helped prevent other children/women getting raped by the same rapist?

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

You said it was 17 years before she told you on the thread when you first spun the yarn about what happened to her. I am looking at it on my computer screen. Has that interval now changed in the retelling of it?
I was one of the last people in my family to find out. I don't recall giving you a time frame. If I did feel free to post the link and feel free to 'include' the other lie you made up about the rapist dying in a car accident.

Moves
22 Sep 18

When did your family take steps that might have helped prevent other children/women getting raped by the same rapist?
By the time I found out he was already in prison. I can't speak for the rest of my family members.

F

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

I was one of the last people in my family to find out. Post the link about the other lie you made up about the rapist dying in a car accident.
So did your family take action to prevent further rapes? I don't care if people think I am nistaken about how this rapist did or did not die. I am more interested in how many people were raped as a result of your family's supposedly "absolute" and "objective" moral values.

Moves
22 Sep 18

ISo did your family take action to prevent further rapes? I don't care if people think I am nistaken about how this rapist did or did not die. I am more interested in how many people were raped as a result of your family's supposedly "absolute" and "objective" moral values.
Of course you don't care what people think because you're just making lies up as you go. Feel free to talk to other people. I can see right through your charade.

F

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

By the time I found out he was already in prison. I can't speak for the rest of my family members.
Talk us through how your family's "absolute" morality, as it applies to this case, played out. How do you -with your moral "objectivity'" - argue that your family's stance was "right"?

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

Of course you don't care what people think because you're just making lies up as you go. Feel free to talk to other people. I can see right through your charade.
What about the questions I am asking about your so-called moral adherence to "absolute truth"?

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

What about the questions I am asking about your so-called moral adherence to "absolute truth"?
The fact that you would lie about things I've said make me question your motives. Feel free to talk to other people.

By the way the way the fact that I believe in the existence of 'absolute truth' doesn't mean I am able to adhere to it all the time. As an ex-Christian I would have thought you would know that.