1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 12:41
    @InstantKarma777
    People here have asked you multiple times to give straight answers and you will not.

This shall be my last visit to this particular forum.

The next Forum you go to look carefully at the description of the kinds of topics discussed there.

Best wishes.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 12:59
    @sonship said
    @InstantKarma777
    People here have asked you multiple times to give straight answers and you will not.

The next Forum you go to look carefully at the description of the kinds of topics discussed there.

Best wishes.
    Does the description of this forum say 'do not expect straight answers'?

I'll go check...
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 13:021 edit
    @instantkarma777 said
    I asked a very simple question at the beginning of this thread.

Will this card which allows you to carry out financial services be the mark of the beast?

No one can live or buy or sell anything or avail of any service unless they have this card.

Instead you have turned this thread into a bible verse fest.

Christ himself said there will be many false teache ...[text shortened]... to give straight answers and you will not.

Sonship is a deceiver and a liar. He is member in a cult started by Witness Lee. This cult promotes a doctrine contrary to the teachings of Christ. It encourages people to believe in a faith only path to eternal life in the kingdom of God, in which people are told that the keeping of the commandments Christ and living righteously is not necessary. It encourages sin and evil, and therefore Satanic.

His modus operandi is to write verbose BS which drowns out the question and answer Do not ask him questions, because you will get no clear answer. You people who insist on asking him questions are doing exactly what he wants. He wants an opportunity to waffle on and on about irrelevant nonsense doctrines, which only lead to more questions and frustration.

The way to deal with this fool is to tell him what Jesus said, and tell him that he is a lying crook, fit to be burned.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 13:031 edit
    It says:

Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

My first point would be that God is not the God of "religion" but the God of and in reality.
    And all truth is God's truth.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 13:05
    @sonship said
    It says:

Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

My first point would be that God is not the God of "religion" but the God of and in reality.
    And all truth is God's truth.
    Yes, yes, but does it address his point about you not giving straight answers?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 13:103 edits
    My straightest possible answer to this last version of the OP writer's question:

I asked a very simple question at the beginning of this thread.

Will this card which allows you to carry out financial services be the mark of the beast?

I don't know if a card will be the medium used.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree